AMS AlertFind OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

What is AMS AlertFind?

AlertFind from Aurea Messaging Solutions (AMS) delivers enterprise notifications that let you keep in contact at the most mission critical times. With AlertFind (formerly known as MessageOne), you can send notifications to hundreds or thousands of employees via email, landline, mobile phone and SMS text message - and allow them to respond and collaborate.

AMS AlertFind is also known as Dell AlertFind, AlertFind, Aurea AlertFind, MessageOne AlertFind.

AMS AlertFind Customers

Allianz, Bed Bath & Beyond, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, AAA, Southern Company, WSGR

Archived AMS AlertFind Reviews (more than two years old)

Jamie Castille
Director IT Ops, Managed Services Admin at MEDHOST
Leaderboard
I probably would have stayed with it for years but they wanted to raise the price by 25%

What is our primary use case?

Providing communications to our hosted customer base regarding planned or unplanned interruptions of service.

How has it helped my organization?

AlertFind was fairly intuitive and easy to use. The implementation went smoothly.

What is most valuable?

It was fairly intuitive and easy to use.

What needs improvement?

The product works well, and I probably would have stayed with it for years. However, after the first year, they wanted to raise the price by 25%, but offered a three-year deal that only raised the price 15%! You can't afford to do business with them. There are other options.

Less than one year.

What is our primary use case?

How has it helped my organization?

What is most valuable?

It was fairly intuitive and easy to use.

Less than one year.
Sid Roy
Vice President - Operations & Client Support at Scicom Infrastructure Services
Easy to use and deploy in NoC and Command Centers. I would like them to add out of the box integrations to common NoC tools.

What is most valuable?

Web based access and usage

True mass notification for IT emergencies and escalations

Streamlined notification creation Multichannel notification channels including SMS, phone and email

Ability to tailor escalation groups for targeted notification

Easy to use and deploy in NoC and Command Centers

How has it helped my organization?

Dell AlertFind is a fantastic tool for operations and command centers. Most SME's focus on the tools, dashboard, monitoring, workflows, runbooks- but often times the mass notification technology is still email or distribution groups. AlertFind has "stepped up" the game at our NoC by providing a true platform for mass notification for IT emergencies, scenario drills; run book integration; ability to generate multi-channel notifications and automated acknowledgments; the capability to provide highly informative messages with links, telecom's. Our user base loves these features as they can use their finger and launch a troubleshooting meeting from AlertFind broadcasts in seconds.

What needs improvement?

Out of the box integrations to common NoC tools including ticketing systems, Change Control and Analyst logging.

Dell AlertFind occupies one of the most critical areas of an critical incident escalation by providing the multi-channel notifications. Dell could find greater adoption in NoC/Command and Control centers by having out of the box integration with common service support tools used in the enterprise. A prime example would be for AlertFind to have an integration into WEBEX/Go2Meeting so that AlertFind users could schedule a troubleshoot meeting as they are sending the escalation broadcast.

Another great feature would be out of the box integrations to ticketing systems like ServiceNow or ZenDesk. If the details of the AlertFind (broadcast group, message, times, responses) could be automatically added to an associated incident ticket- that would add more color and completeness to service support actions.

Looking for complete ITSM integration similar to comparable offerings.

Product Categories