What is Apigee?
Apigee Edge, the self-service, enables companies to secure, scale, manage, and analyze their digital business, and grow API programs to meet the increase in demand. Edge enables enterprises to design and build the APIs that securely share their services and data.
Key capabilities of the Apigee Edge API management platform include:
- Security: protect APIs, messages, and backends with configurable policies such as OAuth, API key verification, XML/JSON threat protection, access control.
- API gateway: secure and mediate the traffic between clients and backends, and between a company’s APIs and the developers, customers, partners, and employees who use the APIs.
- Developer portal: attract and engage application developers, enabling them to discover, explore, purchase (or profit from), and test APIs and register to access and use the APIs.
- API lifecycle management: manage the process of designing, developing, publishing, deploying, and versioning APIs.
Apigee Buyer's Guide
Download the Apigee Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2021
Adobe, advance.net, Amadeus, AT&T, Bechtel, Belly, Burberry, Chegg, Citrix, Dell, eBay, Equifax, GameStop, First Data, Globe, HCSC, Intralinks, Kao, Meredith, Mitchell, Orange, Pearson
What users are saying about Apigee pricing:
- "The cost of the licensing is based on the number of API calls that are made."