Asana Reviews

industry
rating
President (consultant) at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Feb 06 2017

What do you think of Asana?

Valuable Features: I like that it integrates with a lot of other software. • Room for Improvement: I shouldn't have to use InstaGANTT to get a good view of the projects. Also, it doesn't allow me to manage projects by hour. Finally, I want to look at sub-tasks on the top-level view. • Use of Solution: I have used it for one year. • Deployment Issues: We have not encountered any deployment issues. • Stability Issues: We have not encountered any stability issues. • Scalability Issues: We have not encountered any scalability issues.
Reseller
Director of Operations at Armada Cloud
Nov 22 2016

What do you think of Asana?

Valuable Features: I use Asana daily to keep track of projects and tasks for myself and my team. Simple dashboard provides information at a glance - very helpful for keeping things moving in daily standing meetings. • Improvements to My Organization: Centralized project and task tracking keeps our teams accountable without progress and updates being lost in email or conversation. • Room for Improvement: If Gantt charts were implemented, this would be a near perfect project management solution. • Use of Solution: 5 years • Other Advice: Make sure to have your team download the app - great way to make sure things are updated on the go.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Asana

Find out what your peers are saying about Asana, monday, Atlassian and others in Project Management Software.
291,379 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Asana Questions

Asana Projects By Members

Asana Consultants

What is Asana?

Asana is web-based software-as-a-service that helps teams coordinate and manage their work. It helps companies move faster by making sure everyone knows the team’s plan and process and who is doing what by when.

Each user can create projects using a list, board, calendar, or timeline view. Within each project, users can add tasks, subtasks, sections, comments, attachments, start and due dates, and custom fields. Project and task followers get notifications on changes or comments on the project and/or task in their Inbox. Individual users can see all of the tasks they're responsible for across all of their projects in a view called My Tasks.

Asana is available in English, French, Spanish, German, and Portuguese.

Asana customers

Uber, Vodaphone, NASA, Spotify, Lyft, Baggu, Udacity, Patreon, Flipboard, Dropbox, Intel, Samsung, Airbnb, SFMoma, Hubspot, Trivago

BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Project Management Software solution is right for you?

Download our free Project Management Software Report and find out what your peers are saying about Asana, monday, Atlassian, and more!