Asigra Reviews

rating
Guy Netaneli
CEO at a tech services company with 1-10 employees
May 15 2017

What is most valuable?

There are two primary improvements of the Asigra platform with the recent version 13.1 SP1: Virtualization: a... more»

How has it helped my organization?

010 signed up a new partner just because of the Office 365 solution by Asigra.

What needs improvement?

There are improvements required with the virtualization solution, I'm sure we will see a significant change in 2017.

It is important to be perfectly knowledgeable about Asigra's pricing model. It is somewhat more complex that other... more»

What other advice do I have?

Great product, give it a shot!
Mark Saville
Director at a tech services company with 1-10 employees
Sep 12 2018

What is most valuable?

I have found the remote virtual DR for recovery feature very useful. The agentless architecture has minimized our... more»

How has it helped my organization?

It has helped us to provide comprehensive data protection with high recovery rates and a malware scanning feature.

What needs improvement?

They should improve the malware scanning capabilities, extending it to protect cloud application data.

Asigra is priced competitively, but requires technical expertise to operate, optimize, and maintain its services.

I did not use any solutions before Asigra.

What other advice do I have?

Asigra is a reliable solution with high recovery rates.
Find out what your peers are saying about Asigra, Veeam Software, Acronis and others in Backup and Recovery Software.
301,872 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Mark Saville
Director at a tech services company with 1-10 employees
Aug 14 2017

What do you think of Asigra?

What is most valuable?: Its automation, security, optimisation, simplicity, reliability, very high recovery rates, and ability to protect so many different platforms. • How has it helped my organization?: It frees up technical resources, because once it is setup, it just runs. • What needs improvement?: More integration with leading storage solutions. • For how long have I used the solution?: Since 2008. • What do I think about the stability of the solution?: No. • What do I think about the scalability of the solution?: No. • How is customer service and technical support?: Asigra technical support is outstanding. • Which solutions did we use previously?: No, we selected Asigra from day one. • How was the initial setup?: Setting up our N+1...

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Asigra

301,872 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Asigra Questions

Asigra Projects By Members

Asigra Consultants

What is Asigra?

Asigra makes award-winning enterprise backup and recovery software that leads the industry in secure, reliable, manageable and affordable data protection. Asigra Cloud Backup works in the cloud or on-premise, for everything from mobile devices to entire data centers.

Asigra customers

British Red Cross, Special Olympics, London and Capital, L and K Bennett London, The Commonwealth, Hanrick Curran

BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Backup and Recovery Software solution is right for you?

Download our free Backup and Recovery Software Report and find out what your peers are saying about Asigra, Veeam Software, Acronis, and more!