ASP.NET Valuable Features
In terms of the features that I have found most valuable, I'd compare it to Java and competent technology. We can do the same thing within Java, as well. But the thing with Java is that you need to write end-to-end, and with Microsoft, it is much easier for the developer and the intra-system because everything is very simple. It is not complex to maintain, to design, and to create. In simple terms, we can say that we choose Microsoft technologies most often because of their simplicity.
Any developer, even me, can read, understand, support and maintain. For Java, it's open-source and each fellow has his own style. Of course, .NET has its own so-called design patterns, we can call it Framework, and this Framework is direct for most of the developers. When we know which Framework this software design uses, the developer is easily able to understand it.View full review »
Unemployed at a manufacturing company with 501-1,000 employees
All of the features are important, based on the project. It really depends on what it is that you're doing.
The most valuable features are ease of use, scalability, and flexibility.
It has a good library that you can find options for what it is that you want to implement or schedule.View full review »
Following features of ASP.Net and Microsoft Technologies are valuable:
1. Cross platform support and container support is really a breakthrough
2. ASP.Net has unified MVC and web API frameworks which is really helpful to developers
3. VAPT points can be taken care with ease handling OWASP standards
4. ASP.Net integration with Azure Cloud environment is very seamless and supports other Cloud providers
5. ASP.Net provision of integration with FxCop, SonarLint and SonarQube for static code coverage ratio is very good
6. NuGet package integration is really very goodView full review »
Associate Technical Architect at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employees
I like ASP.NET in its entirety.
ASP.NET works well with Windows applications and more generally, the Windows platform.View full review »
The most valuable feature is that it's easy to use.View full review »