AT&T AlienVault USM OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
AT&T AlienVault USM is the #11 ranked solution in our list of top Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools. It is most often compared to Splunk: AT&T AlienVault USM vs Splunk
What is AT&T AlienVault USM?
AlienVault USM Anywhere is a cloud-based security management solution that accelerates and centralizes threat detection, incident response, and compliance management for your cloud, hybrid cloud, and on-premises environments. USM Anywhere includes purpose-built cloud sensors that natively monitor your Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure cloud environments. On premises, lightweight virtual sensors run on Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware ESXi to monitor your virtual private cloud and physical IT infrastructure.
With USM Anywhere, you can rapidly deploy sensors into your cloud and on-premises environments while centrally managing data collection, security analysis, and threat detection from the AlienVault Secure Cloud.
Five Essential Security Capabilities in a Single SaaS Platform
AlienVault USM Anywhere provides five essential security capabilities in a single SaaS solution, giving you everything you need for threat detection, incident response, and compliance management—all in a single pane of glass. With USM Anywhere, you can focus on finding and responding to threats, not managing software. An elastic, cloud-based security solution, USM Anywhere can readily scale to meet your threat detection needs as your hybrid cloud environment changes and grows.
- Asset Discovery
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Intrusion Detection
- Behavioral Monitoring
Try USM Anywhere in your environment—free for the first 14 days.
AT&T AlienVault USM is also known as AlienVault, AlienVault USM, Alienvault Cybersecurity.
AT&T AlienVault USM Buyer's Guide
Download the AT&T AlienVault USM Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2021
AT&T AlienVault USM Customers
Abel & Cole, Bank of Ireland, Bluegrass Cellular, CareerBuilder, Claire's, Hays Medical Center, Hope International, McCurrach, McKinsey & Company, Party Delights, Pepco Holdings, Richland School District, Ricoh, SaveMart, Shake Shack, Steelcase, TaxAct, Taylor Morrison, Vonage and Zoom
AT&T AlienVault USM Video
What users are saying about AT&T AlienVault USM pricing:
- "Its price is in the medium to upper range."
- "I don't know exactly, but I know it is based on the number of logs and the retention duration, such as 30 days or something like that. So, the smallest package is about 500 a month for 30 days of logs. There is a virtual machine. You need resources for it. It is a log collecting VM. They provide the software, and you just have to load a virtual machine. So, you're going to incur some CPU RAM and storage for wherever this log collecting appliance is running, which typically is in our cloud and on our platform for the customer."
- "The licensing fees are dependent on usage."
- "Its price is much lower than McAfee ESM."
- "The price for this solution is very good, but since the features do not work the price is expensive."
Learn what your peers think about AT&T AlienVault USM. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.
See 1 more AT&T AlienVault USM Reviews