Hyper-Converged (HCI) Questions
Apr 05 2021
My environment is as follows:
- APP server
- Web servers
- SQL servers
- File servers
We have 25 servers and 100 users.
Use case: Production and Distribution
Which Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI), in your opinion, is the best and the most suitable (for my environment) for a disaster recovery solution?
How does hyper-converged differ from converged?
Is one better than the other? When would one choose converged, rather than hyper-converged?
Are there pros and cons to each type of solution?
Apr 05 2021
What are some important factors to keep in mind and to compare when choosing between HCI solutions?
Gaurav VyasAvailability, support, cost, compatibility and scalability, cloud readiness.
Aug 02 2021
What are key factors that businesses should take into consideration when choosing between traditional SAN and hyper-converged solutions?
There are a lot of vendors offering HCI solutions. What is the #1 most important criteria to look for when evaluating solutions?
Help your peers cut through the vendor hype and make the best decision.
Product CategoriesHyper-Converged (HCI)
Download our free Hyper-Converged (HCI) Report and find out what your peers are saying about Atlantis Computing, Nutanix, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, and more!
- When evaluating Hyper-Converged Infrastructure, what aspect is the most important to look for?
- SAN vs. HCI: What should businesses know before choosing one over the other?
- What questions should one ask when researching HCI solutions?
- What are the key differences between converged and hyper-converged solutions?
- Which Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) is the best for a disaster recovery solution?