AuraQuantic OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

AuraQuantic is #28 ranked solution in BPM Software. IT Central Station users give AuraQuantic an average rating of 8 out of 10. AuraQuantic is most commonly compared to Pega BPM:AuraQuantic vs Pega BPM. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 37% of all views.
What is AuraQuantic?

AuraQuantic is a digital platform designed for business users to easily and rapidly build unlimited processes and applications to automate end-to-end operations, reducing costs and optimizing productivity.

AuraQuantic is the most complete low-code platform for building the enterprise solutions that drive Digital Transformation.

Interface

Delight users with attractive interfaces across multiple devices and deliver the best user experience. Respond immediately to their ever-changing needs with the agility provided by the platform and its low-code changes on the fly.

Logic

This is the most powerful part of any application. This is why AuraQuantic offers a long list of built-in no-code functionalities.

Data

To manage application and process data models, AuraQuantic provides a visual data model designer and supports importing data schemas.

Application Governance

Access rights management (to apps and app development)Application metadata collection, Application performance monitoring, Application works dashboard, Custom ‘guardrails’ for practitioners/developersRole-based access control to data and services for app dev, Multiple practitioners/developers for a single app and across the platform.

Business Analytics

Digital Decisioning features aim to inform and automate operational decisions. These decisions continue to increase in amount and complexity due to growing customer demands. Business decision automation is a must to keep up with ever-changing customer needs.

Thanks to business activity data collection, using custom applications built with AuraQuantic, the organization is empowered to carry out accurate analysis and act smart by leveraging business insights.

Connectivity

API REST, API SOAP, API DLL
Exposing APIs (process/application logic and decision systems)
Connector builder
REST and SOAP web services connector
External database connectors (Adapters Servers, scripts and stored procedures execution)
.Net Assembly connector Connectors with Artificial Intelligence services (AI)
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) service connectors
More built-in connectors (50+)
Microsoft Office 365, Google Suite, SAP…

Download the Business Process Management (BPM) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2021

AuraQuantic Customers

Nissan, RSA Chile, New Millennia Group Plc (UK), TOYOTA, ArcelorMittal Brasil, KPN, Farmacia Luis Corbi, Farmacia del Paseo, Frutas Bean, IncAE Business School, BDO Argentina, Refinery of the Pacific, Balfego Grup, Fundacion Seneca, Technological Institute Maranosa, Coprusa Group, Constructec, University of Deusto, Tenco Shopping Centers, Spanish Railways Foundation, Arbora & Ausonia.

AuraQuantic Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about AuraQuantic pricing:
  • "The price could be better. It's quite expensive."

AuraQuantic Reviews

Guillermo Perez
General Manager at XIMPLEX
Reseller
Helps organizations improve their work processes

• "AuraPortal has the best price for its process."
  • "One thing that could be improved would be for it to be deployed in a shorter time."

What is our primary use case?

We only sell and distribute the solution but I really love with AuraPortal. It's an excellent solution.

AuraPortal is a beautiful solution for any company because you can do everything you want. Everything. It's stuffed with everything. You can use simple code solutions because you don't have to develop anything. The first thing you have to ensure is that your mainframe can be marked by processes. Things change in the company so you have to manage your organization's process solutions. Many companies don't know that they have to do it this way because they have a lot of disorder. That's why this solution is spectacular. It's amazing.

One client, for example, has a group of many accounts. They are in the graphic arts solution field which began with them buying the tools to make boxes, flyers, and paper products. They had too many providers and too many processes to do one specific product. We solved the whole purchasing process from the many companies that were included in the process. That's why it was very important to do this solution well.

What is most valuable?

Everything in AuraPortal is good. Everything.

I think that AuraPortal has the best price for its process. That's why it's not a whatever solution, it's a very high-class solution. If you want to sell this solution to clients, you have to look for corporate companies that need to have problems solved around their processes. That's why this solution pays for itself.

Another thing is that if you use traditional development solutions such as programming, you have an index of 18 to one, 18 months versus one month. It is very good advice to simplify the problem that you want to solve. You have to know that if you want to make an information system, you have to do a lot over many days or weeks or months to make an analysis and develop a code system. In AuraPortal, you just have to know the certificate to make it real. This includes if you are an executive of a company and you have minimal knowledge of a process, you can still do it by yourself. That's why AuraPortal helps organizations improve their work.

What needs improvement?

One thing that could be improved would be for it to be deployed in a shorter time.

I have been selling AuraPortal for about four years. I have two clients here in Salvador that we have sold AuraPortal to in the last year.

The stability is very good. They have excellent providers and excellent partners, such as Microsoft to perform on Microsoft Azure. Microsoft Azure is a very good solution with the cloud.

AuraPortal's scalability is good. You can start right away with training nominated users, and you can grow as you want.

Our clients are big companies.

I think that AuraPortal has very good support from their partner and also from AuraPortal in Spain.

I think deployment takes at least two or three weeks. It depends on the main equipment that the client has. Because if they don't have any server or anything like that, you have to use the cloud. And when you use cloud, you have better deploy times.

What other advice do I have?

My advice is that they have to start with the minimum solution. Our strategy as a vendor is that we try to do it with the minimum and you get much more than you invest. Starting that way, you can see the results easily and in a short time. When you start working with the process and see the results, you can also imagine other areas with problems that you can solve. You have to find the problems that you want to solve, and that's why you have to convince your staff to get AuraPortal with the minimum solution to get the results in a short time.

I think that AuraPortal has enough functionality as it is. They have many connectors, many API's, to connect to whatever you want. That's why it is very important, because today, some companies try to make a specialty within a certain niche and AuraPortal includes it all. You can get a solution for SAP, Microsoft, and Oracle. Also, it can be installed in Linux and Unix. That's very important. It is a very open solution.

On a scale of one to ten, I would give AuraPortal a 10.

AC
Founder at AC Lean
A digital platform that's flexible and user-friendly, but the price could be better

• "AuraPortal is very user-friendly and flexible."
  • "More documentation and the ability to extract different reports about different relations in the objects I use will help."

What is our primary use case?

Now I'm analyzing it. I've done the introduction training for AuraPortal, and it took me one week to analyze it. I just finish it, and I'm trying to get in contact with the personnel to collaborate with them and install the application for my clients so they can use it and automatize their process.

What is most valuable?

AuraPortal is very user-friendly and flexible.

It's really interesting for me, and I'm focusing on this application and BPM because it's really complete. I mean, you can model or design a process. You can simulate a process before you automatize it, and you can see the impact of its implementation.

It's really useful because any process can be digitalized, any type of project, and you can define it. For example, if you buy an application on our system, you have to change your process to implement and to be able to use the system. But in this case, you can define your own process and digitalize it the way you want, and you can change any processes. If you implement the process in this application, in the future, if you want to change it, you can change it. It's very flexible. You can define it as you want and it's really useful in this way. You can automatize a process very quickly.

If the person or employees know how to use this tool, it's very powerful, and you don't need to know how to code. It's very easy to automatize a process. It's effortless to use, and you don't need any training in programming. For example, you don't have to be a technology technician to use it. If you received the training to use the application, you could quickly be a process modeler and process automation specialist. It's really easy to use.

What needs improvement?

The price could be better. It's quite expensive.

More documentation and the ability to extract different reports about different relations in the objects I use will help. I haven't seen these functionalities. I would like to see also the things offered by Visio. I want to be able to access more information in each of the objects that I use to model a process. For example, to describe an activity or describe a role or a position or different approaches that they use to be able to describe them and add more information about them.

I have been using the AuraPortal modeler for about a week.

AuraPortal is quite stable.

AuraPortal is really scalable.

The initial setup and installation was easy for me because I'm the only one using it. The problem is the way of installing it in a company. If a company wants to install it, I think it's a little bit more complicated. I don't know if they give an option of Software-as-a-Service, but if they do, I think it would be easier. If not, it's more complicated because they have to analyze the technology system, communications, and the company to get the system installed.

I implemented AuraPortal by myself. It took me about five minutes to install it.

It's quite expensive.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend it. It's a really good solution for the digital transformation of companies that don't really know how to start. I think it's a really good application because it's very flexible and they can change the process whenever they want, and it's really easy.

On a scale from one to ten, I would give AuraPortal a seven.