Joel Samuel
Manager at Tata Consultancy Services
Automates repetitive tasks improving employee morale

• "Bot Insights is the most valuable feature. We don't have to struggle with generating metrics around how the bots are performing. This information coming out of Automation Anywhere is useful to us because of the way the metrics are generated. It inspires confidence from our customers."
  • "Version 11 is a bit heavy. At times, it takes a toll on the computing resources. It consumes a lot for computing power. We have seen multiple instances where computers or the client has crashed because of this particular problem. Automation Anywhere can improve this a lot."

What is our primary use case?

We use it to automate repetitive tasks. When an employee logs into an organization and their work is mundane (doing a repetitive task), I personally feel that it will take a toll on their motivation. We have to do something better as human and it should be more creative. Any repetitive task has to be automated. This improves the morale of employees and will bring out a lot of creativity in them to make more decisions. This is how people start to innovate and how companies grow.

How has it helped my organization?

There was a particular use case where we had to automate a customer's email. This customer had a couple of customers to whom they have been writing for intern management. We needed to monitor the intern management emails and pick up the right keywords from the emails, automatically go to the CRM tool, and book a ticket for them. Then, we had to go back to the customer with the acknowledgement email. It was quite interesting.

Initially, there were some hiccups. They were not able to automate the regular chain of automation because of multiple API issues. Then, they thought RPA wold be a better solution and approached us. One of the interesting things was the data that they prepared for us was unstructured. Handling RP unstructured data was a bit hard, but we were using Automation Anywhere. We were able to find the right hot words because they were following certain patterns. We were able to find those patterns within emails.

What is most valuable?

Bot Insights is the most valuable feature. We don't have to struggle with generating metrics around how the bots are performing. This information coming out of Automation Anywhere is useful to us because of the way the metrics are generated. It inspires confidence in our customers.

What needs improvement?

Version 11 is a bit heavy. At times, it takes a toll on the computing resources. It consumes a lot for computing power. We have seen multiple instances where computers or the client has crashed because of this particular problem. Automation Anywhere can improve this a lot. However, the A2019 version will be a lot lighter because it is all web-based. In the future, we expect to see lighter version, but for now, it is okay.

The features around holding and handling Excel data need to be improved. They need to be able to handle data tables, data variable, and Excel numbers.

They need more scripting integration.

It is pretty stable. The error handing features are pretty good.

Scalability is awesome and on par, but they could do better.

The technical support has been brilliant and good. They have been quick to respond with the right answers, as much as possible.

Our customers get to know about RPA through multiple channels. They are looking to join the race.

The push for RPA is usually from bottom to top in a company. Someone does research on RPA then needs to convince management. Afterward, they will contact us to run automation scenarios for them.

It is not a one click installation. We need to need to install the SQL Server, then we need to connect them all. This is where I think a normal agent wouldn't be able to do that. We need to deploy senior engineers to do this since it is slightly difficult. We had to train our IT guys on this.

Compared to the competitors who have a fast, swift installation, Automation Anywhere's installation is hard and needs work.

Our customers have better use of their manual resources.

Costs savings have been seen by employing bots for multiple shifts instead of people. Bots are also more stable.

Automation Anywhere has better brand and marketing than its competitors. They have a lot of success stories from top level people from around the world, which is encouraging.

What other advice do I have?

Go through the Automation Anywhere training modules to understand the tool. Developers should go through the developer training module while business analysts should go through the business training module. This will give you an idea of what Automation Anywhere can do and what it can't do.

reviewer1458447
Technical Consultant at Metrodata Electronics Tbk PT
Helpful support, has good Excel processing features, and it saves our customers time and money

• "One very useful feature is the IQ Bot, which is helpful in the operation of the data input process to all of their applications."
  • "It would be helpful if Device Credentials can sync with Active Directory so that for the IT policy case that requires periodic password resetting, there is no need for a human to input manually into each Bot Runner machine."

What is our primary use case?

All of our solutions are implemented mostly for banking.

We have an offline biller, which is for reconciliation & settlement of offline biller data operations. We have similar automation for online billing.

The ATM (Automated Teller Machine) monitoring is automated. This includes the monitoring of operational processes on mutual fund & bonds transactions (upload and reconciliation).

We have a process for reconciliation of the billing statement before sending data to the customer.

DRI: Reconciliation charge back & note for SICS (AS400).

We use eight Bot Creator instances, nine Bot Runners, and two Control Rooms.

How has it helped my organization?

To show how Automation Anywhere has improved our business, I will explain one of my solutions in the ATM Monitoring use case. Previously, humans had to monitor the ATM status for 24 hours to find out the status of the ATM in the event of fraud or theft. With the RPA, every hour it will download the ATM status data from the ESQ application and compare it with all problem tickets that are still open. Every time a status mismatch occurs, the RPA will send info to the team via email and WhatsApp.

Process Description: ATM Monitoring

• Recap machine problem data according to status and sort by each vendor automatically.
  • Send notification & report via email and WhatsApp.
  • Schedule adjustment in sending notifications and reports.

Process Steps:

• The Bot will automatically download problem and faults ticket data from ESQ.
  • The Bot will compare problem and faults ticket data automatically and sort each vendor for terminal IDs with tickets that are still open but have no faults.
  • The Bot will send data that has been recorded and processed automatically to each vendor via email and WhatsApp.
  • The Bot has a schedule adjustment function related to sending ticket data to each vendor.

Master Data Bank: 00.00 WIB
Supervisor Mode: 00:10 to 05:00 WIB
No Transaction: 14:00 to 00:00 WIB
Outstanding Ticket: 07:00 to 19:00 WIB

The benefits we get from automation include faster and more accurate matching, running 24x7.

One Control Room, one Bot Runner, and one Bot Creator are required.

Time saved: 45 minutes per bot, per process, and two hours for three status updates.

Applications involved: Outlook, Excel, Browser.

What is most valuable?

One very useful feature is the IQ Bot, which is helpful in the operation of the data input process to all of their applications. Initially, humans had to read one per one document, but with the IQ Bot, it is continuous until the input process is complete.

Currently, IQ Bot is implemented by a finance company that is concentrating on motorbike financing. There are many claim documents that must be processed and inputted to their internal application, and using the IQ Bot reduces both cost and time.

What needs improvement?

My suggestion for version A2019 is to enable the Metabot function because it helps us in a shortcut to the integration process with other applications such as SAP, Oracle, and Cyber​Ark.

It would be helpful if Device Credentials can sync with Active Directory so that for the IT policy case that requires periodic password resetting, there is no need for a human to input manually into each Bot Runner machine.

The quality of the IQ bot can be further refined for scanned documents.

We have been using Automation Anywhere for about two years, since 2018.

After using the A2019 version, I find that it is more stable and features more actions. However, maybe because this is a new version with a change in platform, it still has some bugs.

The support from the AA team was very helpful when I encountered issues that I couldn't solve on my own. The ability of the support team is very good and helpful.

From the start, I have only used Automation Anywhere for RPA.

At the initial project commencement in 2018, it was still complex. With the experience of AA projects, it became easier for us to start them.

We implement using an internal team. To improve development skills, I always suggest taking the AA certification and participating in the training.

We did not evaluate other RPA options.

What other advice do I have?

The current version has a fresher UI and more Excel processing features. That's what I admire.

Learn what your peers think about Automation Anywhere (AA). Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: October 2021.
543,424 professionals have used our research since 2012.
BC
RPA Specialist at Olam International
Easy to fix bug issues encountered in the post-production process

• "It is easy to fix bug issues which you encounter in the post-production process."
  • "MetaBot still needs to be optimized, though Version 11.3 did integrate all the commands into it. We are not able to see all the lines of code which are executed in MetaBot."

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case is automation in respect to the financial sector. We have been operating with trades across globe.

Right now, we have been upgrading to version 11.3.2. Two months prior, we had been using version 10.7.5.

How has it helped my organization?

We have automated a few processes, which take four to five hours to do manually. When we automated these processes that time became less than one hour with RPA. This was our goal. We have reduced the time frame.

What is most valuable?

The best feature is the MetaBot, which we've been integrating and calibrating with a lot of stuff. This has been helpful to us.

I like the object cloning.

The development period is shorter.

What needs improvement?

Integrate .NET functionalities instead of installing Visual Studio, which is an additional resource to us.

Needs more Excel features and functionality.

We are moving onto Python machine learning and would like to have additional functionalities to be added, especially to MetaBot. This would help for the use cases that we are working on.

There are some discrepancies in respect to the variable creation of copying and pasting the code. However, in version 11.3, these type of disturbances has been removed.

The stability is up to 90 percent. It's not a meeting 100 percent because we keep on upgrading. Whenever we upgrade, we have to fine tune a few of the products because we have been interacting with some of the older applications and legacy parts. In those cases, it is somewhat failing.

The application is very stable in respect to automation. I am able to automate the Terminal Emulator, along with the Linux part, of a command prompt, the web application, and even the simplest application. It has been stable. However, in few cases, it has some pitfalls and stability get reduced.

Scalability is up to the mark. We have been building our solution from the low to high level. It is scalable.

Technical support has been a great asset. We have been encountering migration issues associated with database activities due to computer database back-end. We have contacted the technical support with database issues due to object cloning and SAP Objects. They have been helpful.

Their response time is within one to two hours. In some cases, it has dragged on up to six hours. I haven't found it dragging on for one to two days.

We kept on hiring resources to do the same type of operations, which increased our team resources. So, our SLAs were not up to the mark. the client that we were supporting was not satisfied. Therefore, we pushed toward RPA to optimize a few areas, such as onboarding employees, company access, and reading invoices from the PDF files.

The documentation is very clear in respect to the installation and migration. If there are any bugs or anything goes wrong, the technical support team helps. The installation and setup are very straightforward. It was very easy for us.

We have seen ROI as we keep on increasing bot utilization and building our own solution. We have optimized a few bots and integrated them into our solution. These bots have helped us prioritize our operations.

We are increasing our SME's time. Depending on the bots that we code, we are sometimes increasing or decreasing our developers' time.

We also evaluated UiPath and Blue Prism. Automation Anywhere is more flexible in development and production. The development timeline is short.

UiPath has a lot of functionalities, but a lot of those functionalities can be replicated using MetaBot.

Blue Prism uses a workflow functionality, which seems like chaos to me.

What other advice do I have?

I would encourage a developer to learn RPA and enhance their knowledge. If they start with Automation Anywhere, it will be easy to continue learning on the tool. It is harder to transition for another RPA tool to Automation Anywhere.

VS
Associate Consultant at Ernst & Young

• "It has definitely helped automating a lot of processes, but it is very difficult to build resilient bots. It is very difficult to find skilled developers in the market, who actually build resilient bots with appropriate error handling. Maintaining the bots is another challenge as the applications keep changing."
  • "Queues are great but need improvement. They are helpful because most of the automations are transaction-based."

What is our primary use case?

Primarily we use it for automating back-office operations processes. Some of the most frequent use cases are:

1. Invoice processing and proofing.

2. Reconciliation

3. Automating Timesheets

4. SOW invoice creation.

5. Creation of Credit memos

6. Pulling data from SAP and generating a report.

We use VDIs to deploy. Client & runner environment is mostly Win 10. Most of the bots are scheduled.

Some organizations still use the manual click on the run button method instead of scheduling or running from CR.

How has it helped my organization?

It is even more difficult to support a bot than build from scratch. No matter how much you document, things do turn haywire if someone new has to make changes to an existing bot.

Documenting the AA Solution SDD, PDD is another pain point. It is very common to miss out on a lot of things.

I feel that in places it is better to create a system to automate rather than use RPA.

What is most valuable?

Most of the features are valuable.

1. SAP GUI commands in the latest update is helpful as a lot of processes have SAP involved. 2. APIs are helpful too, but they certainly need more improvement. APIs help in building resiliency.

3. Queues are great but need improvement. They are helpful because most of the automations are transaction-based.

4. Good old object cloning is always helpful as it is versatile.

5. Metabots help in working with many of the legacy applications. But needs improvement there as well.

6. Credential Vaults are helpful, but needs improvement there too.

What needs improvement?

1. Excel commands should include more features.

2. Need more variable types for eg. date, amount, number, etc

3. Better API support and more APIs.

4. Queues should be enabled to directly connect to DBs.

5. Managing so many variables is a pain. Some kind of variable initialization mechanism like how Blue Prism has it will be helpful.

6. Input-output variables should be defined for taskbots as well.

7.There are a lot of glitches in AA not fixed since Ver 10. Reach me to know more about them.

8. The commands should help evaluate the current state of variables(like how in Blue prism)

10. Metabots should have command to stop the task. Basically should have all commands of a task bot.

11. No one uses "WorkFlows".

12. The user roles and the Credential Vaults administration, sharing and the whole thing in action is very confusing.

13. Automatic technical logging option should be given by default in all commands like how we have in BP.

When it comes to RPA, for every step things should be in the right way at the right time. It is very difficult. So I would rate it as a 5 out of 10 on scalability.

It is scalable, though, in an organizational setup where teams work in silos, I have never seen any organization truly using the scalability to its full potential.

Technical support is okay. At times it takes a lot of email exchanges involved before actually setting up a call and getting help.

AA is all I am using. Blue Prism is used but I prefer AA. Though Blue Prism is better in certain aspects mentioned earlier.

It is the same as how enterprise applications should have in terms of complexity.

We develop RPA solutions for clients.

Costs are ok. IQ Bot is too expensive. Bot Vision should come for free as one can easily use a number of other visualization options for free. There is no point in paying too much for too little.

I have evaluated Blue Prism along with AA

What other advice do I have?

We need some support of documentation methodologies so that the knowledge is easily transferrable through the documents.

Private Cloud

Microsoft Azure
Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: My company is an AA partner. I am a developer
reviewer1465500
Application Development Analyst at Accenture
Saves us a huge amount of man-hours

• "Automation Anywhere provides the best application to use for RPA and other automation requirements. It's very easy to use and easy to understand. It's UI(user interface) which is so friendly and easily understand by the user, it is very easy to install automation anywhere product simply click on next to install, it is easy to develop bot and no coding knowledge is required to develop"
  • "Configuring A2019 and using it is getting a little difficult because of frequent errors of compatibility. It is not so user friendly like the enterprise desktop version."

What is our primary use case?

I automated an application launched through the Citrix environment. The application was running on the SIT environment. Our application was a legacy desktop telecom domain application that runs on a Citrix environment. It was a very difficult task to automate our legacy application and we have seen only one tool which was able to successfully implement the automation. I have come to know about the AA tool and wanted to try this tool. And we are successfully able to automate a few of our flows with high accuracy and we have since then used AA for some of our functional executions on our legacy desktop application.

I have also implemented AA for the business process of logging into the work machine, opening remote desktop, and triggering some jobs during odd times. We have also made use of AA to keep our remote desktops active so that they do not get logged out and become a hurdle for our tasks during non-office hours.

How has it helped my organization?

After using AA for some of the flows, we identified that the execution time was reduced by 70% when compared to the other automation tool that we have been using for 8 years. As we didn't find any other tool that supports our legacy application automation, we have been using the existing one for the past 8 years. But once we tried with AA, our POC was successful and we are able to automate some of our flows and execute them. We have been saving huge man-hours by using AA. AA has made us to implement a new automation tool for the testing of our legacy application.

What is most valuable?

Automation Anywhere provides the best application to use for RPA and other automation requirements. It's very easy to use and easy to understand. It's UI(user interface) is user-friendly and easily understood by users, it is very easy to install Automation Anywhere. Simply click on next to install. It is easy to develop a bot, and no coding knowledge is required to develop.

AA has another feature BOT STORE which contains pre-built bots for most commonly used applications like sap, oracle, etc and last but not least IQ bot features which are used to extract unstructured or semi-structure data from pdf, images, emails, etc. Automation Anywhere also provides a dashboard so you can check your bot details like bot accuracy, bot failure details, and ratio, etc. It helps to find errors. It also provides error handling commands so if you know the bot may get any error so you can handle it.

What needs improvement?

Configuring A2019 and using it is getting a little difficult because of frequent errors of compatibility. It is not so user friendly like the enterprise desktop version. Sometimes the A2019 platform takes too much time in the pre-processing and deployment process which is too time consuming and to solve this we need to restart the services and also sometimes need to restart our machines. This is extra overhead. AA-client is too heavy software. AA-client should support multiple languages. Sometimes the client software needs to login, again and again, every hour and so.

Advanced Machine Learning and AI features with visualization capabilities should be included in the tool so that the product can offer many new use cases and

I have been using Automation Anywhere for 1 year and 6 months.

The bots automated were very stable and was not needed a lot of maintaining effort.

The solutions were easy to implement across many machines and using the cloud to run the bots on remote machines was a great feature.

We have been using a different solution and finding an alternative tool to help improve productivity. After the AA solution worked for us, we have been using both solutions to improve productivity even more.

It was completely easy and we didn't face any issues in setting up the software for the first time.

We implemented the bot through in-house team.

We have evaluated Tricentis TOSCA and we couldn't be able to automate our legacy application flows with it.

Amar S
Automation Project Manager at a performing arts with 10,001+ employees
Has helped us meet strict cost efficiency savings

• "A has a bouquet of features that can be used in our projects. We have utilized all the features in our existing projects. It may be task bots, meta bots, or IQ bots. The features in the AA bots may be object cloning or security features where the bots can be triggered only from the control room and will help clients to maintain their security concerns."
  • "We have a challenge in our front office automation where capturing details from a table within a table does not happen in the existing AA Enterprise client version 11.3.4. The AA team tries various methods like using an Excel spreadsheet to capture the tables."

What is our primary use case?

The environment is within a Citrix environment. Our primary use case is for interaction with mainframe applications along with web links and Excel spreadsheets. The bot interacts with the Excel spreadsheet, captures the task, go to the mainframe application, and pastes it with searching details of the task if it matches different details. It populates in the Excel spreadsheet if it is matched or not matched. There are numerous logics used in it. AA bots do the verifications and give an output in the Excel spreadsheet which becomes an input for the agents on the production floor.

How has it helped my organization?

We have used more than 30 bots in our healthcare vertical and are going to use many more bots. We have a very resourceful pipeline to use AA bots in our RPA projects and we are looking to be more engaged with the AA team in deploying these bots. We have very strict cost efficiency savings to be shown to the client and AA has helped us to meet this to a great extent. We have lined up a huge list of RPA projects and are waiting to partner with AA to a great extent which will help us to achieve these cost efficiencies in a great way.

What is most valuable?

AA has a bouquet of features that can be used in our projects. We have utilized all the features in our existing projects. It may be task bots, meta bots, or IQ bots. The features in the AA bots may be object cloning or security features where the bots can be triggered only from the control room and will help clients to maintain their security concerns. The number of commands is more which will help us to achieve different types of details being captured, verified, and executed in the project for us.

What needs improvement?

We have a challenge in our front office automation where capturing details from a table within a table does not happen in the existing AA Enterprise client version 11.3.4. The AA team tries various methods like using an Excel spreadsheet to capture the tables. Using object cloning it recognizes only the top line items and not the table which is in an HTML format then they asked to use Python codes within AA to identify tick boxes as a windows box. If this gets improved then we should be able to work on all the voice-related projects for a particular healthcare payer.

I have been using Automation Anywhere for more than three years.

Automation Anywhere solutions used in our RPA projects were easy to deploy for multiple projects, stable from a bots running continuously for close to 18 hrs each day. We will give a 9 out of a scale of 10 for the stability point of view.

The scalability of this solution is high as we can scale it in a very limited time and replicating the codes is easy.

The customer service/technical support is very good with AA and they are very supportive and listen to our issues patiently and give possible solutions wherever available.

We have not used any different solution as it is a client mandate to use only Automation Anywhere.

The initial setup was a bit complex as the control room was maintained by our clients and we had to approach them for each and every thing whenever there was an error/issue.

We implemented in-house but the control room was maintained by our clients and they helped in moving the codes to the control room and we have specific access to run from there.

Our ROI is very good by using AA. There are some projects where we can get close to 1:10 ROI.

We would advise going for Automation Anywhere as it is cost-efficient and easy in-terms of licensing form.

We did not have an opportunity to evaluate other options.

Amazon Web Services (AWS)
reviewer1469025
RPA Consultant at KGISL
Credential Manager provides security between the developer usage and future maintenance

• "WLM & Device Pool, where multiple devices perform the same thing parallel and complete the tasks at the same time. The credential manager for security is one of the most valuable features for storing credentials and providing security between the developer usage and future maintenance where passwords expire every 90 days."
  • "It would be better if they could extend the support for AA version 11 for a few more years, as most of the companies have tasks completed in AA version 11, and A2019 is much slower compared to AA 11."

What is our primary use case?

We are using MS 2007 Windows OS mostly with IE and Excel operations. Anyone can write code with AA software with basic coding knowledge, we just need to know which command will help to build the next step. We had developed almost eight major processes and a few POCs for different clients. As we worked mostly with Web and Windows applications, we had used most of the commands related to Web and Windows applications. We can say bot accuracy was 95% in the final result. Bot consumes around 12 minutes to process 1 application, where if a human performs the same they would take a minimum of 18 minutes on average.

How has it helped my organization?

AA application is very good for running the application on a schedule. But a few times, the client requirements were 24/7 so it stops every few days. We found three drawbacks with the product in production:

1. For 24/7 running applications Bot Insights won't be generated.

2. For 24/7 running bot stops every few days, it might be an environmental issue or something.

3. the Same name of Mebabot cannot be uploaded to CR.

4. We tried to upgrade to 11.3.4 but there were few bugs while performing actions in Excel. (You may have fixed later stages).

What is most valuable?

WLM & Device Pool, where multiple devices perform the same thing parallel and complete the tasks at the same time. The Credential Manager for security is one of the most valuable features for storing credentials and providing security between the developer usage and future maintenance where passwords expire every 90 days. There is no need to touch the code and just update the CR locker section. CR UI is also user-friendly for creating deleting and updating users, roles, etc within the CR. The Audit Log section is also good for logging all the operations done in CR.

What needs improvement?

It would be better if they could extend the support for AA version 11 for a few more years, as most of the companies have tasks completed in AA version 11, and A2019 is much slower compared to AA 11. It keeps on downloading dependencies, and time-consuming while running the tasks. In AA version 11, if the bot stops uninterruptedly it's better if it could resolve itself and back to normal and process the applications.

You can give clients some more time to get used to A2019 and find and fix the concerns observed till then. That way you can add more features and easy to implement for the development team. If you ask all the clients to migrate to the latest version. Few are still thinking about the migration of code from the old to the new environment and various other factors.

Bot Insight for 24/7 tasks is limited in the AA 11 version. If this gets fixed a few more clients will renew this license as well.

I have been using AA for the past three years.

We need to train the bot to handle all kinds of conditions. So it will behave accordingly when that situation occurs.

The technical support team were very responsive, they were available 24/7 and for severity 1 issue's for the production part they used to reply or communicate with us in maximum 45 minutes.

Other than the CR set up with the database will take little time. Client installation and configuration was straightforward.

We are a vendor team and worked with the client's environment along with their in-house team. Our clients are always happy with the product and its performance. There are few scenario's due to system instability they used to complain, we used to check and revert back to them what is the problem.

I don't remember the exact number, in one of my bot runner I had seen a $5million change.

Pricing depends upon the number of licenses required by the company. They can implement using the community version. If their business can be automated based upon the business process workload they can decide a number of Bot runner and Developer licenses are required.

To use other tools you need to have knowledge with VB script. But using AA no need of that.

PN
Senior Software Engineer at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Makes automating terminal screens easy, but the capability to copy code between bots would be helpful

• "The robust and flexible nature of the product gives it the capability to automate almost all rule-based processes in each and every ERP application that is currently available in the market."
  • "As a business user, I would like to have a feature wherein the bot is run on demand, whenever an email with a specific keyword or whenever a specific pers sends an email to the bot's email address."

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use is to provide a digital solution with a view to delivering robust, time-efficient, and error-free solutions to business customers. The requirements for every customer are quite different depending upon their return on investment measures, the need for automation in their organization, etc.

Other than that, I as an individual have found a fondness towards the product, which helps me automate all of my day-to-day activities. They are monotonous and the bot can jump in and make my work life such that I can breathe a little easier.

My environment varies from customer to customer.

How has it helped my organization?

Automation Anywhere has not only my organization but several customers as well. Particularly the organizations from the automobile industry have benefitted from AA in their vision to transform their business objective towards the path of digital transformation.

In fact, there are more than 25 customers that we have or will have partnerships with. These groups are willing to invest more in automation so that their valuable resources are not wasting their time and energy with monotonous work. Instead, they are better utilized in improving their employee value and thus helping the organization grow.

What is most valuable?

It is very difficult to automate Telnet and Terminal screens using Java or Python. Automation Anywhere has made the automation of these processes pretty much hassle-free and easy to use.

The robust and flexible nature of the product gives it the capability to automate almost all rule-based processes in each and every ERP application that is currently available in the market.

Another added advantage of this product is its capability to automate web-based processes and its ability to automate all processes without compromising a single bit on security.

What needs improvement?

As a developer, I would like to have copy commands available from one bot to another. It is a tedious task to write the same snippet of code in different bots again and again, whereas I could simply copy and paste the patch of code, like in the older versions.

As a business user, I would like to have a feature wherein the bot is run on demand, whenever an email with a specific keyword or whenever a specific person sends an email to the bot's email address. Thereby, I need not worry about setting up a schedule in the WebCR.

We have been using Automation Anywhere Enterprise for two years, and the A2019 version for five months.

The software can automate almost all web based or desktop based applications. Its wide range of commands makes it possible to automate almost any rule based process with ease.

Scalability is pretty good as it covers pretty much all of the applications and almost all processes can be automated.

More often than not, I have a quick response from their support team. Hence, I would say I am pretty much happy with the way they are organized as a support team.

I have always been a user of Automation Anywhere and did not work with another RPA product.

The Express mode installation is pretty straight forward. However, the SSO (Single sign-on) enablement, which is a requirement for many customers, is a bit complicated because the certificate needs to be installed.

For customers, we have the Automation Anywhere team to support us in case we need any assistance. Otherwise, we do the installation on our own.

As far as the expertise of the Automation Anywhere team, I must admit that they know their product and are very skilled at it.

I think the organization has been making some real profits with the help of this product, although I don't really have access to the numbers.

My organization had a partnership with Automation Anywhere and hence did not have much of a choice.

Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Download our free Automation Anywhere (AA) Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.