AvePoint Cloud Backup OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

AvePoint Cloud Backup is #17 ranked solution in top Cloud Backup tools. IT Central Station users give AvePoint Cloud Backup an average rating of 10 out of 10. AvePoint Cloud Backup is most commonly compared to Veeam Backup for Office 365:AvePoint Cloud Backup vs Veeam Backup for Office 365. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 32% of all views.
What is AvePoint Cloud Backup?

A Service Level Agreement doesn’t cover it all. SLAs account for service disruptions, but good luck recovering lost, deleted, or corrupt content. AvePoint Cloud Backup makes the best of a worst-case scenario. Whether it’s user error, an outage, or a ransomware attack - we’ve got your back(up).

Download the Cloud Backup Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2021

AvePoint Cloud Backup Customers
Swedish Match, Hydro, Mercury IT, Avepoint
AvePoint Cloud Backup Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about AvePoint Cloud Backup pricing:
  • "I am not sure, but I believe that the cost is $7 USD per user."

AvePoint Cloud Backup Reviews

BR
Owner at a tech services company with 1-10 employees
User-friendly, knowledgeable technical support, and the email backup features work well

• "The most valuable features are the email backup and the SharePoint backup."
  • "It is not a traditional restore process and it is somewhat limited in what we can do."

What is our primary use case?

We use this product to backup the Office 365 tenant. This includes SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange, Teams, etc.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the email backup and the SharePoint backup.

We can restore data that is based on a search, which normally satisfies our requirements.

The interface is pretty user-friendly and if you get stuck, the technical support is really well-versed on the product.

What needs improvement?

It is not a traditional restore process and it is somewhat limited in what we can do. We need to know specifically what data we need to restore, or a timestamp. If someone comes up to us and asks for the last six months of somebody's email then we can't do that.

With respect to the reports, I would like to enhance the reports on what was backed up and added. To have it show you the amount of growth in the ecosystem, of the sectors of Exchange, SharePoint, and OneDrive would be useful.

We have been using AvePoint Cloud Backup for just more than a year and a half. We are part of the MSP program.

There are five in our organization who are using this solution.

Technical support is excellent.

The initial setup is somewhat straightforward, although I don't like how the licensing works. You can't buy direct from AvePoint and then the licensing gets weird.

It is really quick to deploy and can be completed in a couple of hours.

The deployment was all done in-house.

This product costs more upfront but in the end, it's cheaper than the competitors once you back everything up.

I don't like how the licensing works because you purchase the license from a third-party and then you get the product.

I am not sure, but I believe that the cost is $7 USD per user.

We evaluated other solutions before choosing this solution.

What other advice do I have?

Overall, this is a good product and I can recommend it to others.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

Product Categories
Cloud Backup
Download our free Cloud Backup Report and find out what your peers are saying about AvePoint, Veeam Software, Spanning Cloud Apps, and more!