Avepoint FLY OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Avepoint FLY is #9 ranked solution in top Cloud Migration tools. IT Central Station users give Avepoint FLY an average rating of 10 out of 10. Avepoint FLY is most commonly compared to SkyKick Migrate:Avepoint FLY vs SkyKick Migrate. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 28% of all views.
What is Avepoint FLY?

Meet FLY! AvePoint's all-in-one Office 365 migration solution for email, files, and collaboration!

Download the Cloud Migration Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2021

Avepoint FLY Customers
Pure SEO
Avepoint FLY Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Avepoint FLY pricing:
  • "We are using the trial version and find it to be costly. It's something around $20. With another attachment, the cost was lower, at about $3. However, you seem to have to buy more licenses than you need."

Avepoint FLY Reviews

ManojKumar23
Senior System Administrator at a computer software company with 501-1,000 employees
Scalable, flexible, and straightforward

• "The solution is very straightforward to use. It's not overly difficult to figure out."
  • "Technical support is lacking in that they don't seem to respond. I do a lot of research myself. I can't rely on them."

What is our primary use case?

We were using it for Slack to Teams migration.

What is most valuable?

We haven't been using the solution for that long. We're just trying out the trial. It's hard to talk about the features as we haven't explored them in-depth just yet.

Everything seems to be quite flexible. This is helpful as this was part of our requirements for a solution.

The solution is quite stable and the performance has been good.

The product can scale easily.

What needs improvement?

The trial version is quite expensive in comparison to other solutions. The licensing is confusing and doesn't make sense.

We've been using the solution for a couple of weeks at this point. We're just using a trial version and we're testing it out.

The performance of the solution is good. It's reliable. The product seems quite stable. We haven't experienced bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. Everything in that sense is good.

The product scales easily. If a company needs to expand it, it can do so with ease.

Right now I'm the only one who is using this product.

I haven't reached out to technical support. I've mostly done my own research and searched online for answers if I have questions. I have no idea how technical support is. I can never reach them when I need them. They need to improve and be more responsive.

I did not previously use a different solution. This is the first product we've tried for our migration needs.

There isn't really an installation process, as the product is cloud-based. You just use it. You don't have to download or deploy anything. It's very quick. In a few minutes, you can start using it.

I handled every aspect of implementing the solution myself. I did not need outside help. I did not seek out a consultant or implementor.

I'm confused by the licensing process. Ultimately, I would want 35 licenses for migration, for 35 users. However, when I asked someone, I was told that with one license we can migrate a number of channels and a number of users. I asked if there is no limitation with one license why should I procure more and then I was told that the minimum purchase should be 25 licenses. That doesn't make sense.

I don't want to spend more money if I only need one license to do the job.

What other advice do I have?

I'm not sure which version of the solution we're using.

I'd recommend the solution to other organizations. It's straightforward and easy to use. Therefore, I'd rate it ten out of ten.

If a company is looking for something that is easy to use and not too complicated, this is perfect. Of course, they could always use improvement on their licensing procedures and overall cost.