Azure Backup OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Azure Backup is #14 ranked solution in best Backup and Recovery Software. IT Central Station users give Azure Backup an average rating of 8 out of 10. Azure Backup is most commonly compared to Veeam Backup & Replication:Azure Backup vs Veeam Backup & Replication. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 31% of all views.
What is Azure Backup?

Data is the heart of any organization and backing up this data is a key part of a business strategy. Azure Backup is a scalable solution with zero capital investment and minimal operational expense. With the optional integration with System Center Data Protection Manager, you can protect advanced workloads running in your datacenter in VMs or on physical servers.

Azure Backup Buyer's Guide

Download the Azure Backup Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: December 2021

Azure Backup Customers

Russell Reynolds Associates, Somerset County Council, Kardem, PCL Construction

Azure Backup Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Azure Backup pricing:
  • "Support payment works by the level of partnership and the number of shares."
  • "We are paying about $100,000 USD per year, just for a couple of servers."
  • "It is a bit costly initially, but it is well worth it in the long run, especially for fighting against a number of threats, such as ransomware, which the IT industry is facing."

Azure Backup Reviews

SaadeAlkhoury
Managing Director/CIO at Shield Technology Programs
Secure, good connectivity, easy to scale, and gives our clients peace of mind

• "One of the most valuable features is security and connectivity to the data."
  • "We would like to see some kind of notification given to the user that a file was not synchronized well or what may have happened."

What is our primary use case?

Currently, I have Many Azure VMs for clients, and We are  doing the backup, disaster recovery, and tactical replication for all of them.

We install the backup stack for our clients. We explain the situation and have our technical team complete the installation for the clients.

With set up managed retention using the backup policy. We do retention, and we do security.

The level of security is high on it.

Most of our clients used to have Mac storage in all of their offices, such as NAS (network-attached storage) by 20, or 30 terabytes. We have informed our clients, rather than keep their storage on-premises and risking it getting damaged with no disaster recovery, it would be better to synchronize it and move it to the cloud. Some of the clients will keep it on the cloud while some others have to keep it on-premises and on the cloud at the same time for direct synchronization.

The backup is configured as replication or synchronized between both of them.

When we install for the client, they have a full solution. All of their computers are connected to a single sign-on with Office 365. They all have a domain on the Microsoft cloud. Included with this we add Azure, all of their HR software, ERP, and accounting on the cloud. The add-on backup to the environment will be with Microsoft.

What is most valuable?

One of the most valuable features is security and connectivity to the data.

The hardware is nice. We configure the hardware and can choose anywhere from two cores to 56 cores.

We configure the machines the way we want.

What needs improvement?

We are using two different types of technology. Side to side and tier to side. Recently, we sent an email regarding this issue. Maybe they could improve the fees. The cost is a bit high.

If we had 100 users, and we are using the backup on servers, it would be helpful if the user could know the level of synchronization that he has done. It can only be done by administrative forces. As an example, if I am the administrator and I have users getting data online, I can see what is happening. However, for the user, if they are experiencing some kind of failure with their data, they do not receive any notification and do not know. It will work, but it will need a lot of customization.

We would like to see some kind of notification given to the user that a file was not synchronized properly or what may have happened. What we are doing now is through a third party system where they will notify us if a file is not synchronized properly inside of his computer.

We have been using this solution since 2016, so it's been almost four years.

We are now using the latest version.

The solution is stable.

With our clients, there is a 95% success rate, for the remaining 5%, sometimes it's a problem with the network or a problem with the files.

If we give them a server and storage they need to choose a security method if they want to protect their data. They need to add more to be available inside their servers. If a client hasn't chosen protection for his data and his data has malware or any virus, it is not under our umbrella, they must choose their security methods. For most of our clients, we provide security for them.

This solution is scalable and it's easy. It's like you are using your computer folder. We will be mapping. We would map the file to the server. It's like a new folder, a C, D, E, or F. New storage inside the servers will be created.

One of the clients that we have now has 50 terabytes of storage. We have created another server on a cloud backup for these 50 terabytes. They have 100 users that are using this backup through file sharing.

We always get direct support. I am supported well.

We use to have SAN storage , attached to our physical server

But after being shifted to azure , we felt the performance and security more

You need someone with experience to complete the initial setup. If you bring in an engineer or a computer science person who doesn't have experience in Microsoft then he cannot do it. They might be able to install the Windows Operating Systems and Active Directory but they won't be able to connect to the VM online on the cloud. They need some experience. If someone trains them, they can get it in one day or maybe two.

In my experience, each installation with us can take 18 days if the client requests an on-premises deployment. If they need just a server to create a backup, we will create a virtual machine online, which will take one or two days.

It will take time for an on-premises installation because we will install the server locally. This includes the operating system, the links, and connecting them to the server and then to the cloud. It will work online or offline. This will take 15 to 18 days.

Again, to backup online, for the server and Active Directory, it will be one day to complete.

We are using a file-shared backup; one for on-premise and one on the private cloud.

Our clients are seeing that it is cost-effective.

The fees are a bit expensive. When clients see improvements and see a product out of the box, clients will not look at the price, but the price could be lower.

Support payment works by the level of partnership and the number of shares.

As a gold partner, we have more than 50 hours of support per year and this is more than enough. With the 50 hours, I get a one hour call. If I have a problem and I call, they have one hour to call me, and I have unlimited calls if I need them to call me after 24 hours or the next day.

As gold partners, we generate the licenses for our clients and we pay monthly. Our clients pay annually or make two payments per year.

Sure , like any solution we just make evaluation and testing

That’s what we have done before starting with azure backup

What other advice do I have?

Before doing a backup or getting any cloud solutions, you must first check the environment and the systems. Most companies will have computers in a workgroup. Each must have its own domain and Active Directory.

You will have to do the know-how technologies inside the company for the basic configuration. Then they can choose and start. You know longer have to use storage that will stay inside the office because anyone can unplug it and take it with them.

With a cloud solution, you can specify which MAC address, user, environment, or region can get the data from the server.

I have been using Microsoft for 16 years. I am very familiar with all of the Microsoft technology.

Now they have the cloud, Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Azure, so we transfer and we have been awarded the digital technology transformation three times.

We are a cybersecurity company that cares about security for our clients.

As a gold partner and CSP partner, we have our portal. If a client needs 100 Azure servers then I can create them directly for him, without having to contact Microsoft or anyone. I can create them and the charges will come to me monthly. Also, I can choose the mode of payment, be it monthly or annually. There is also the rebate and the cashback that will come with yearly or monthly billing.

I don't see any problems with Azure. It gives our clients peace of mind. Data is important.

I would rate this solution a ten out of ten.

Private Cloud

Ayman Elsawi
IT Manager at NOMAC
You can sort the data in many ways and at anytime but it is not user-friendly

• "First of all, you can schedule a backup for the client. You can schedule it as you like. You can also control the bandwidth, so the backup will not utilize. The internet will depend on the bandwidth."
  • "It doesn't have the option to have a backup from the database. It has backup for the files, folders, and backup only the whole virtual machine. But if I need to do a backup from the Oracle database, from an Exchange server or from SharePoint, this ability isn't there. There is no application backup."

What is our primary use case?

We use it to backup on-premise data to Azure. We can backup the whole virtual machine to Azure if we need offsite backup. If you don't have any backup solution on-premise data center, you can rely on Azure Backup to do a backup to Azure, to the cloud. That means from on-premise to cloud backup, for data and virtual machines.

What is most valuable?

It has many features. First of all, you can schedule a backup for the client as you like. You can also control the bandwidth so the backup will not utilize. The internet will depend on the bandwidth. You can also configure the retention period as you like and monitor everything from the cloud. You can monitor it from anywhere and you can log on and see. Doing a restore is also easy. It's easy to use.

The second thing is that if you have multiple computers and you need to utilize the bandwidth, you can install a dedicated server on the data center and let this backup server communicate with Azure and the local servers will only communicate with the local computers and the server only will communicate with Azure.

You can do a backup from the whole virtual machine as an image. You can do a backup only from files and folders. It has every option. All options are available for the backup, for the restore, for the bandwidth utilization to do backups even virtual machines or a physical machine. If you need to do a backup from the whole image from the virtual machine, all these options are there.

What needs improvement?

It doesn't have the option to have a backup from the database. It has a backup for the files, folders, and backup only the whole virtual machine. But if I need to do a backup from the Oracle database, from an Exchange server or from SharePoint, this ability isn't there. There is no application backup.

We have been using Azure Backup for around three years.

Stability depends on the bandwidth. It's very stable. If you have a good bandwidth, it's fine. If you don't have a good bandwidth, you can have a problem. If you have limited bandwidth, you will pay the cost.

With cloud there is no limit. The limit is the sky and so for Microsoft infrastructure, there are two options. If you have a small data center, small servers or small computers and you need to do a backup, this is fine. You only need to install the agent.

But if you have big servers or it's a number of servers, Microsoft also offers the ability to do a local Azure Backup and this Azure Backup will communicate with the local server and these servers can be communicated to the cloud and you can often install multiple servers. It will distribute different loads.

I haven't needed to contact the support or get a ticket with the support team because the document and the tutorials were available and even when we try to do a main backup, Microsoft guides you in steps and will not go to the next step until you finish the first one. For each and every step there is a guideline, and even if you didn't read the tutorial, just you go to the steps and follow the steps.

I didn't raise any requests or get any support from Microsoft but I got other support from Microsoft and raised other support tickets but not for this particular project.

In addition to Azure Backup we used Azure Backup as an off-site backup because we have on-site backup. We also use EMC NetWorker which backups up to a disk. It's backup to disk software which we then do a backup from our local data and local servers to the local backup device. We use Azure because it is off-site backup so it helps us a lot in case of a disaster, in case of any problems so we can still have data be off-site so we can restore it from anywhere.

The initial setup was easy. I did it myself. It is not very complicated at all. This is another one of its valuable features, that it is easy to set up. Microsoft has guidelines, documentation, instructions, procedures, and tutorials available.

Because it's a Microsoft product, admin guidelines and instructions are available. It's not that complicated. You can have any infrastructure on the cloud or on-premise. If you want to install a server you will need to install maybe a virtual machine. But if you don't need to install it, you can install only an agent on the computers. That's it.

The deployment took around two days. I have experience with other backup solutions so I understand the concept. It's like a car. You have a car, you know how to drive a car. But this is Rolls Royce or a Porsche or whatever, but it is the same concept. You can still own the car and you can go. It is the same. So for us, it doesn't take that much time to understand the concept of backup and then implement it.

The deployment required two people, myself and a colleague.

It requires three people for maintenance.

From a cost perspective, it is a very good solution because it doesn't need a lot of costs because it's only a matter of storage on the cloud. You don't need any license at all, and on the cloud, you only need bandwidth. Bandwidth utilization will have various calculations of bandwidth utilization or bandwidth utilization and storage.

You don't need a license. There's only a subscription with Azure, that's it. Azure will calculate the bandwidth which you are utilizing and the storage. The worst thing at Azure is software allocations. That is not required, even in Azure, to implement a server or install backup software. From Azure itself, it's a matter of configuration. No need to have infrastructure. You don't need to have a server and install the software in the cloud. It's only a matter of some steps you need to follow. It's only a platform and a service.

What other advice do I have?

It is easy to configure a solution at any time, from anywhere. I can also restore the data, easily, without any complication. You can implement it in a very short time. The lesson learned in the beginning is that you can implement a solution in a very short time.

I would rate it a seven out of ten. It has some good features. You can sort the data in many ways and at anytime. But it is not user-friendly. To be frank, it is not a software and a service. Software and service is easier and not complicated but infrastructure is more complicated. A platform lies somewhere in between. It's a platform and service.

Learn what your peers think about Azure Backup. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: December 2021.
555,139 professionals have used our research since 2012.
MM
Sr. IT Operations Engineer at AlGosaibi Group
Provides secure and reliable disaster recovery, but the technical support need improvement

• "Azure Backup is good because it is entirely cloud-based, which means that you can be 99.9% sure that your backup is safe."
  • "The compression ratio of the backup data should be improved."

What is our primary use case?

We use Azure Backup as part of our disaster recovery solution. If there is a problem in the entire building then we can restore our data from over the cloud.

How has it helped my organization?

Azure Backup is very good for our clients that need to back up data securely and reliably.

What is most valuable?

Azure Backup is good because it is entirely cloud-based, which means that you can be 99.9% sure that your backup is safe. This is the reason that I suggest its use for companies that need to back up critical data.

What needs improvement?

The compression ratio of the backup data should be improved. Compared to our on-premises solution, the compression of Azure Backup is not as good. For example, if I am backing up up 100 GB of data then it should be compressed by at least 70%. Instead, it is being compressed by 30% to 35%. Because of this, the utilization of resources in terms of cloud storage is increasing. Given that the cost of cloud-based storage is not cheap, this is an area that is in need of improvement.

The interface should be more user-friendly.

The Azure team in Microsoft technical support needs to improve.

More guidelines and information about use-cases should be available for reference online.

We have been using Azure Backup for almost two years.

The day-to-day usage of this solution is quite normal.

This is a scalable solution.

I am generally satisfied with the technical support, although I would only rate them a six and a half out of ten. From what I have seen, the engineers are not well versed in all of the possible backup scenarios. The knowledge that they have is limited.

For example, in my two years of experience, I think that I was able to better troubleshoot some of the issues better than they were. My intention is not to berate them but I think that they should be more knowledgable about the product.

Level two and three seem to have enough knowledge, although it still takes a significant amount of time.

We use Azure Backup in conjunction with Veeam. Veeam is responsible for our on-premises backup that includes data and file systems. It also put a copy of our data onto the cloud.

We have a hybrid solution because the bandwidth in my country is quite expensive and if we have to do a restore, it is better to have an on-premises capability for that.

The initial setup was not as straightforward as I expected. I was facing certain challenges and I was deeply in contact with the Azure team from Microsoft technical support. It took quite some time for them to resolve my issues. My case was escalated to level three support and to reach that level, it took 10 to 14 working days.

It takes very serious research or good troubleshooting skills to eliminate some of the complex problems that can occur.

In total, it took us about a month to deploy.

This is an expensive solution because of the requirements for cloud-based storage. We are paying about $100,000 USD per year, just for a couple of servers.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to anybody who is considering this solution is that if you can afford it, then I would highly recommend it because the service provides very good value.

The software is very capable but the information available for support is limited.

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud

NV
Team lead/ Cloud Specialist at a tech company with 11-50 employees
A stable solution that assists us with transitioning clients from on-premises to the cloud

• "The fact that Azure Backup is integrated is one of its biggest advantages."
  • "In the next release, I would like to see the ability to back up to different cloud providers."

What is our primary use case?

We are a Microsoft reseller for everything that has to do with the cloud and migrating from on-premises infrastructure. Azure Backup is one of the solutions that we implement for our clients.

Our primary use case is to assist schools with moving their on-premises workloads to the cloud. We use the backup facility as it's provided by the platform to help them move everything they run on VMware, Hyper-V, or physical servers.

What is most valuable?

The fact that Azure Backup is integrated is one of its biggest advantages. Everything is on one platform and we can use it from PowerShell automation, which is helpful.

The recovery, in many cases, is quite fluid.

What needs improvement?

It would be helpful if it included the ability to perform Office 365 backups so that we didn't have to use additional software.

In the next release, I would like to see the ability to back up to different cloud providers. For example, some customers would like to be able to synchronize with an Amazon data store. It is always best to follow the 3-2-1 Backup Rule.

We have been using Azure Backup for more than five years.

In terms of stability, over the past two or three years, this solution is bulletproof. This service is used continuously and we have no complaints.

We do some work with the educational market and we have onboarded 50 schools to Azure. We have never had any issues with scaling. Most of our clients range in size from 200 to 1,000 users.

We have been in contact with Azure technical support but not for backup purposes, with this solution. I've never opened a ticket for Azure Backup.

In addition to Azure Backup, we have experience with Veeam and Altaro.

The main difference between Azure Backup and other solutions is that it is oriented to back up Azure Cloud data. The other solutions offer more functionality for on-premises environments and help to synchronize files across local data centers.

Once you know how to do it, the initial setup is pretty easy and pretty straightforward. Even later on, as you transfer the responsibility to the customer, they can do it on their own.

We deploy this solution for our customers.

What other advice do I have?

To this point, I have not run across any issues that are blocking.

My advice to anybody who is considering this solution is to go ahead and use it. It works and it's a good service on the platform. It is just one of the building blocks that we use every day on Azure, so I can't see any reason to move to another one.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

Microsoft Azure
Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Partner, reseller
DA
Cloud Solutions Architect at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
It has a good user interface and is helpful in reducing the downtime

• "The feature that I have found the most valuable is that it is easy to create a backup by using Azure Backup. It also has a good user interface and nice features for sending notifications when any backup fails or there is a change in the status of virtual machines."
  • "I once tried restoring a Linux environment, and the size of the Linux VM or the data disk was really huge. It took a really long time to restore the environment and send the data from the storage to the disk. It took around 25 to 30 minutes, which was much longer than I anticipated. They can improve the duration of such restore operations. In the next release, it would also be good if they could reduce the duration for transferring the data from their storage to the actual storage while creating a virtual machine. They can reduce the duration or increase the data transfer rate."

What is our primary use case?

I have created a virtual machine that I use as a testbed to validate the Azure backup and restore functionality.

How has it helped my organization?

It is mainly used for backups, which are a key part of any organization's structure. Azure Backup has definitely helped us to reduce the downtime. Whenever something goes wrong, we can fix and restart it within no time. Azure Backup has increased the productivity of our connection, and on top of that, it has helped to reduce the operating cost of our organization.

What is most valuable?

The feature that I have found the most valuable is that it is easy to create a backup by using Azure Backup.

It also has a good user interface and nice features for sending notifications when any backup fails or there is a change in the status of virtual machines.

What needs improvement?

I once tried restoring a Linux environment, and the size of the Linux VM or the data disk was really huge. It took a really long time to restore the environment and send the data from the storage to the disk. It took around 25 to 30 minutes, which was much longer than I anticipated. They can improve the duration of such restore operations.

In the next release, it would also be good if they could reduce the duration for transferring the data from their storage to the actual storage while creating a virtual machine. They can reduce the duration or increase the data transfer rate.

I have been using Azure Backup for the last ten months.

It is really stable. There were no problems with its stability.

Its scalability is very good.

I have interacted with their technical support. I have no complaints. They are neither so good nor so bad.

I previously used an Oracle solution and worked extensively with Oracle Database. The way to take a backup and do everything else was different from Azure Backup.

The initial setup was easy. To install it, you just choose an agent, and that agent is automatically deployed.

It is a bit costly initially, but it is well worth it in the long run, especially for fighting against a number of threats, such as ransomware, which the IT industry is facing.

What other advice do I have?

It is really a valuable product. Most of the organizations nowadays, especially in North America, prefer Microsoft products over the Linux environment. There are, however, some people who use the Linux environment as well.

Overall, I would rate Azure Backup an eight out of ten. It meets the day-to-day requirements of most of the IT people, and it can be automated.

AF
Senior System Specialist at a computer software company with 501-1,000 employees
Simple to configure and easy to use

• "It's very simple to configure which is very useful. It's not complex to configure it."
  • "To make it a ten, it should have the ability to extend the retention and to perform a copy of the data outside of the subscription - with no additional costs."

What is our primary use case?

Our customers have VMs on their test environment that are backed up with Azure Backup for short retention, around one month. They need a machine that does not need integration with backup over BPE.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is that it's very simple to configure which is very useful. It's not complex to configure it.

What needs improvement?

I would like for the backup of VMs to be improved. The first thing our customers require is for me to back up their VM. I would like to do the backup using the integration. But I don't think the customers I am managing are ready for this yet.

I have been using Azure Backup for around two to three years.

It is stable. There are no problems regarding the backups. Some customers require a double copy of the backup. From on-prem to Azure or from Azure to on-prem or to another site. In these cases, it is necessary to use other software to perform the backup.

The scalability is a great improvement that is offered on the cloud. With a few clicks, you can scale up resources.

When you open a ticket, it is transferred to India. We've had problems that have taken two or three days to resolve. Their response time isn't so fast.

I have used Commvault, Veeam, NetBackup - a lot of other softwares. The difference between these solutions and Azure is that they offered better options for backup across hybrid environments. It depends on what the customer is looking for.

The initial setup is very simple. The time it takes to deploy depends on the environment. For a medium deployment, it will usually take one day to deploy.

In my opinion, the price should be a little lower to be more competitive with other software. It depends on the customer's environment and subscription.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Azure an eight out of ten.

To make it a ten, it should have the ability to extend the retention and to perform a copy of the data outside of the subscription - with no additional costs. There is a cost for downloading data on Azure or on-prem. If I would like to have a copy on-prem I need to pay more for the data. Azure should modify its policies.

I am a consultant. We discuss what the customer is looking for and we'll recommend this solution based on their environment. Azure is easy and simple to configure. It's easy to use. If there are other requirements, I would recommend another software.

Hybrid Cloud
RM
IT Support at a financial services firm with 51-200 employees
Stable, with has good backup capabilities, but isn't user friendly

• "The best aspect of the solution is its backup functionality."
  • "The solution is quite technical. I wouldn't describe it as user friendly. It could be simplified a lot to make it more accessible to the average user."

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for its backup functionality. It's the number one reason we utilize the product.

What is most valuable?

The best aspect of the solution is its backup functionality.

Overall, the solution has many great benefits and features.

What needs improvement?

The solution may be better suited to certain companies over others. It depends on the type of data you are working with.

The solution is quite technical. I wouldn't describe it as user friendly. It could be simplified a lot to make it more accessible to the average user.

I've been using the solution for around three years now. It hasn't been an extremely long amount of time.

I haven't experienced any issues with stability. I don't recall dealing with bigs or glitches. It doesn't seem to crash. I would describe it as pretty reliable.

While 100% of our organization utilizes the solution, I don't believe we've ever tried to scale it. I don't know if it scales well or not. I don't know if our organization plans on expanding in the future, either.

We've never needed to contact technical support. We haven't had any issues that were big enough to warrant us reaching out. I don't have any personal experience dealing with them hands-on, therefore, I can't speak to how easy they are to deal with or how good their support offering actually is.

I was not involved in the initial setup. I can't speak to the complexity or straightforwardness of the implementation.

I'm not sure how long deployment takes.

We have an in-house team that handles maintenance.

We have an in-house team that handled everything for us. They also do maintenance on the solution as necessary.

What other advice do I have?

We are simply using the solution as a customer. We don't have any professional affiliation with Azure. We simply use a lot of Microsoft products, including its OS and Office suite.

We have a site where do backups, but we do not do anything on a big scale on the cloud.

I'm not sure of which version of the solution we're using.

I'd recommend the solution to other organizations to try. It's a very good solution.

I'd rate the solution seven out of ten. The product should be more non-technical. If it as more user-friendly, I would rate it higher.

Himanshu  Rana
Cloud Analyst at Hanu Software
MSP
Disaster recovery that is easy to configure, learn, and use

• "The most valuable feature is the ease in which it backs up our data."
  • "We have a concern with the backup when were are working with VMs that are running in Barracuda Firewall because it usually fails."

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case is for restoration purposes, disaster recovery, and to back up our normal processes for example restoration.

If any virtual machines go down then we can just recover from the previous restore point.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the ease in which it backs up our data. I would say that the process is quite simple.

What needs improvement?

The compression rate is not as good as some competing products, so it needs improvement. We have read that the compression rate is 20%, whereas Commvault is 60% to 70%.

We have a concern with the backup when were are working with VMs that are running in Barracuda Firewall because it usually fails. This is a prominent issue. If I have 100 VMs then two or three of the backups fail.

I have been using Azure Backup for approximately five years.

This solution is stable.

We have not had much experience the scalability or integration with other solutions.

We have more than 10 clients and we have approximately 500 individual machines.

We haven't contacted technical support because we have not had any issues.

Previously, we did not use any other solution. We have been using this one from the beginning.

The initial setup was quite simple.

If I have to configure a backup for one virtual machine it only takes five minutes.

This solution doesn't require any maintenance. If we have a problem Microsoft handles it.

We completed the implementation and we have not used a vendor or integrator to assist us

I am not aware of the pricing, as it is handled by the accounts department.

Currently, we are evaluating Commvault. I have read that it is good. We will consider other solutions that may be available with better facilities.

What other advice do I have?

The setup is a very simple and easy process, it's easy to learn and use, and it is not very complicated to configure. Overall, it's a simple process.

Download our free Azure Backup Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.