We are consultants and we have customers using Azure Defender for the protection of their businesses. Many of our customers are in the financial industry.
Azure Defender OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
What is Azure Defender?
Azure Defender, integrated with Azure Security Center, delivers Azure and hybrid cloud workload protection and security, including virtual machines, databases, containers, IoT, and more. With Azure Defender, you can:
- Protect hybrid data that’s hosted in Azure, on premises, or in other clouds and detect unusual attempts to access Azure Storage
- Scan container images for vulnerabilities in Azure Container Registry. Protect Azure Kubernetes Service instances
- Safeguard Windows servers and clients and protect Linux servers. Assess application vulnerabilities in virtual machines
- Monitor the security state of your hybrid cloud workloads via one console. Use Azure Arc to extend coverage to workloads outside Azure
To learn more about our solution, ask questions, and share feedback, join our Microsoft Security and Compliance Community.
Download the Cloud Workload Security Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: October 2021
Azure Defender Video
What users are saying about Azure Defender pricing:
- "The price of the solution is good for the features we receive and there is an additional cost for Microsoft premier support. However, some of my potential customers have found it to be expensive and have gone on to choose another solution."
- "Azure Defender is a bit pricey. The price could be lower."