Azure NetApp Files Overview
What is Azure NetApp Files?
Extreme File Performance
Azure NetApp Files allows you to target any of your business-critical file workloads with extreme file throughput with sub-millisecond response times.With three service levels you can change on-the-fly, you get the performance that’s best suited to the application.
Simple, Seamless Experience
A seamless Azure experience for your file services workloads. You can deploy and manage Azure NetApp Files directory from the Azure Portal or automate using the Azure API or CLI integration.
Secure Your Data
Built-in capabilities ensure your data is protected at all times in Azure: from always-on encryption to point-in-time data copies (without added capacity costs). And with Microsoft‘s world class support, you can rest assured that you‘re in good hands with Azure.
Azure NetApp Files is also known as NetApp ANF, ANF.
Azure NetApp Files Buyer's Guide
Download the Azure NetApp Files Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: February 2021
Azure NetApp Files Customers
SAP, Restaurant Magic
Azure NetApp Files Video
What users are saying about Azure NetApp Files pricing:
- "NetApp is a premium offering, so it's not a cheap product, but it is well-priced. It combines a couple of properties which customers like us are willing to pay. Could it be cheaper? Yes, but if you combine fully supported, fully managed, easily provisioned, scalable, and quick all in one product, it's a good selling point. You can ask a lot of money for all these. If you have a use case like we do, it's a perfect match. It's like the Porsche of storage solutions in the cloud. It is totally worth the cost."
- "It is expensive in small environments, which could be better. The reason is the four terabyte minimum. A one terabyte minimum would be better."
- "Our pricing has not been determined because we are still waiting on additional features."
- "The solution’s combination of the ease of use, simplicity, and reduction in IT management versus the cost has helped a lot. It is very fast to deploy. It's very easy to maintain. You don't have to do a lot in the cloud to maintain this thing, so it gives good performance. It's fast to deploy, easy to maintain, and it gives a better performance. These are the most basic three criteria for any application. This saves cost because the manpower you need to deploy is going down. You're getting better performance and not buying new resources. You have resources available in the cloud. It's just a couple of clicks, then you're good to go."
- "The performance has improved by about 30 percent."
Azure NetApp Files Reviews