Azure Sentinel Overview
Azure Sentinel is the #13 ranked solution in our list of top Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools. It is most often compared to AWS Security Hub: Azure Sentinel vs AWS Security Hub
What is Azure Sentinel?
Microsoft Azure Sentinel is a scalable, cloud-native, security information event management (SIEM) and security orchestration automated response (SOAR) solution that lets you see and stop threats before they cause harm. Azure Sentinel delivers intelligent security analytics and threat intelligence across the enterprise, providing a single solution for alert detection, threat visibility, proactive hunting, and threat response. Eliminate security infrastructure setup and maintenance, and elastically scale to meet your security needs—while reducing IT costs. With Azure Sentinel, you can:
- Collect data at cloud scale—across all users, devices, applications, and infrastructure, both on-premises and in multiple clouds
- Detect previously uncovered threats and minimize false positives using analytics and unparalleled threat intelligence from Microsoft
- Investigate threats with AI and hunt suspicious activities at scale, tapping into decades of cybersecurity work at Microsoft
- Respond to incidents rapidly with built-in orchestration and automation of common tasks
To learn more about our solution, ask questions, and share feedback, join our Microsoft Security and Compliance Community.
Azure Sentinel Buyer's Guide
Download the Azure Sentinel Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: July 2021
Azure Sentinel Customers
Azure Sentinel is trusted by companies of all sizes including ABM, ASOS, Uniper, First West Credit Union, Avanade, and more.
Azure Sentinel Video
What users are saying about Azure Sentinel pricing:
- "It is a consumption-based license model. bands at 100, 200, 400 GB per day etc. Azure Sentinel Pricing | Microsoft Azure"
- "Good monthly operational cost model for the detection and response outcomes delivered, M365 logs don't count toward the limits which is a good benefit."
- "It comes with a Microsoft subscription which the customer has, so they don't have to invest somewhere else."