Barracuda Backup Overview
What is Barracuda Backup?
Barracuda Backup is designed from the ground up for the cloud-integrated systems. It gives you the flexibility to easily back up data wherever it resides - on premises or in the cloud - and to replicate the data to our secure cloud or to a private location of your choice. Simple to configure and manage, and totally automated.
Barracuda Backup Buyer's Guide
Download the Barracuda Backup Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2021
Barracuda Backup Customers
Dematic, Levitt Safety, Osoyoos Credit Union, Viborel Distribuiao, European Tour, Papergraphics, Levitt Safety, Academy of Contemporary Music, Paul, Plevin, Sullivan & Connaughton, LLP, National History Museum, California Almond Board, American Radio Relay League, Kirkpatrick Bank, IAC, Healey Brothers Automotive Group, Mechanicsburg Area School District, Taylor Shellfish Farms, Drew Marine, inMusic, Mills Law Library, Healy Brothers Automotive Group, Thomas Kinkade Company, Hastings and Prince Edward Counties Health Unit
Barracuda Backup Video
What users are saying about Barracuda Backup pricing:
- "You don't need to buy an extra license or agent. With one box, you have licenses for any amount of devices that you want to backed up for whatever is backed up."
- "You have two options, which we have. We pay for it bi-monthly. Then, you can purchase the project hours and support annually."
- "All the storage is included in Barracuda, so you're just paying for the package. I think with Veeam, you pay for the package, and you pay for the storage."
- "The price of the five-year contract was approximately three million Rupees ($42,000 USD)."
- "The licensing is charged yearly. It's my understanding that the cost of the solution is somewhere around $7,000 every two years."