What is BetterCloud?
For two years, BetterCloud has undergone a ground-up reconstruction to build a platform that is purpose-built for IT management in the age of the SaaS-Powered Workplace.
Today, we are announcing ourand integrations with our technology partners: G Suite, Slack, Dropbox, and Zendesk–with more to come in early 2017.
The new BetterCloud is built on the core principles of unified SaaS management and gives IT the ability to:
- Centralize information and merge SaaS accounts to create comprehensive user profiles. This gives IT an unprecedented view, far beyond identity, to show each user’s apps, permissions, groups, files, and more.
- Streamline user lifecycle management by creating customizable, cross-app workflows that trigger based on changes in BetterCloud or external systems, such as the Google Admin Console, Active Directory, or SSO solutions.
- Manage privileged access and user roles across applications, ensuring users and your IT team have access to what they need and nothing more.
- Create actionable alerts for policy violations, inactive user accounts and more–all of which are fixable with a single click or the creation of a repeatable and automated workflow.
- Evaluate risks by auditing shared documents, apps, usage patterns, files, and more to identify and remediate security issues.
Buzzfeed, FleetPride, Fig and Olive, Essence, Design Within Reach