AshishYadav
Banker at a financial services firm with 10,001+ employees
A stable solution with good support, but it needs to be updated

• "BigFix technical support is good."
  • "The product lacks AI, ML, and IIT."

What is most valuable?

BigFix is a good product with good technical support. We are updating the package and everything, so there are no issues.

What needs improvement?

BixFix is good, but they have to update the product. For example, we need AI, ML, and IIT. We also want to edit the discovery of our assets less.

There are some status problems we can't really call a bug. We want them to improve and offer these things. I want a Manager of Manager. I also want to see the multiple control and a multiple report format. I want to get the whole report within a single console.

It's like you have a simple car and you want to buy a BMW. A simple car also works, and every car has four wheels. But we all want more power, to be more agile, and receive more status updates.

I have been using BigFix for six years.

The stability of BigFix isn't bad.

The scalability of BigFix isn't bad.

BigFix technical support is good.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to ten, I would give BigFix a seven.

Mathieu FABIEN
CTO at LE GROUPE NOVA
A security solution with a good lifecycle management feature, but remote installation could be better

What is most valuable?

I like the inventory and life cycle management feature. It's simple to use. This platform is easier than Azure.

What needs improvement?

The remote software installation could be better. I would also like to see mobile device management within the BigFix itself. I would also like to have GlobalProtect management.

I have been using BigFix for approximately three years.

BigFix is a stable solution. You can deploy it and forget about it.

BigFix is easy to scale.

Technical support is very good.

The initial setup is…

What needs improvement?

I have been using BigFix for approximately three years.

BigFix is a stable solution. You can deploy it and forget about it.

BigFix is easy to scale.

Technical support is very good.

The initial setup is straightforward and took us a day to implement.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend BigFix to new users.

On a scale from one to ten, I would give BigFix a seven.

Learn what your peers think about BigFix. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: November 2021.
552,407 professionals have used our research since 2012.
RH
Performance & Monitoring Lead at NCR Corporation
Good patch management capabilities help us save time during deployment

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is Patch Management.

How has it helped my organization?

This has very much improved our organization by saving time to deploy thousands of endpoints to our customers.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is Patch Management.

What needs improvement?

We would like to see a different license plan, e.g. to include features from lifecycle with Patch Management, as an example.

We have been using BigFix for five years.

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is Patch Management.

How has it helped my organization?

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is Patch Management.

What needs improvement?

We have been using BigFix for five years.

Download our free BigFix Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.