Pedro GentilSoares
Consultor Sênior em Gestão de Processos, Negócios e Serviços at Trust Business Consulting
A stable, scalable, and comprehensive solution that is easy to learn and compatible with BPMN

• "It is easy to use and easy to learn. It is also fully compatible with BPMN virtual tool. Bizagi is very fast in responding to and fixing the issues."
  • "It should provide the ability to create a simple application. It can be used for database modeling diagrams and forms, but it should also support CRUD, that is, create, read, update and delete."

What is our primary use case?

Governance and academic secretariat are our principal areas. We use this solution for planning and tender cost management.

What is most valuable?

Bizagi is very fast in responding to and fixing the issues.

What needs improvement?

It should provide the ability to create a simple application. It can be used for database modeling diagrams and forms, but it should also support CRUD, that is, create, read, update and delete.

I have been using this solution for five years.

It is stable.

We did not find any issues with scalability. For the academic area, we have about 53 users, and they include the management staff and the operational staff. For governance, we have about 14 users, and five of them are for strategic tasks.

Their technical support is quite satisfactory. They are very fast at resolving the issues. They are also helpful for business orientation and transition of the tools.

I have used IBM BPM, Oracle BPM, and Camunda BPM. Bizagi is easy to install and use. Bizagi is also quite comprehensive and easy to learn as compared to other solutions. It is also fully compatible with BPMN virtual tool.

The initial setup is very easy, but you must well state the requirements. It is very important.

What other advice do I have?

I like this solution because it provides what you need. I would rate Bizagi an eight out of ten.

ICT Manager at a energy/utilities company with 10,001+ employees
Good speed and compatibility with Visual Studio and .NET, but needs integration with other solutions and support for right-to-left languages

• "The most valuable feature is that it is compatible with Visual Studio and .NET, and we can program it. Its speed is very good, and it is also stable and easy to deploy."
  • "It would be useful if we can connect Bizagi to other solutions, such as a local financial solution or Power BI. It would also be good and helpful to be able to connect Bizagi to some services solutions. It should also support right-to-left languages, such as Arabic."

What is our primary use case?

We use it in our company for the automation of processes.

How has it helped my organization?

We have used it for 50% of processes in our company. It has been good in converting 50% of manual processes to automatic processes.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is that it is compatible with Visual Studio and .NET, and we can program it.

Its speed is very good, and it is also stable and easy to deploy.

What needs improvement?

It would be useful if we can connect Bizagi to other solutions, such as a local financial solution or Power BI. It would also be good and helpful to be able to connect Bizagi to some services solutions. It should also support right-to-left languages, such as Arabic.

We have been using this solution for two years.

It is stable. We didn't have any crashes or other similar things.

It is suitable for us. We have 1,000 people in our country. We can use it within the company or from other sites, such as from home.

We do everything inside our company. We don't use the support of Bizagi for incidents or other things.

Its deployment is simple. It not hard or complex.

It is expensive.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others because it has been helpful for us.

I would rate Bizagi a seven out of ten.

Private Cloud
Learn what your peers think about Bizagi. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: October 2021.
543,424 professionals have used our research since 2012.
AS
Partner at a marketing services firm with 51-200 employees
It is flexible, stable, and scalable, but its price is very high

• "Bizagi is flexible. I can share things with other consultants because it is the most commonly used software in my community. It has been a great and good resource for us in making sure that we adhere to the process."
  • "Its price can be improved. The price is high for the application as well as for maintaining and developing applications. When you develop, for example, a BPM, you need to pay a lot for Bizagi."

What is our primary use case?

We are using Bizagi process modeler 37O123. We use Bizagi to create some models and BPM maps. In some of the cases, we also use it to run the workflow and create some simulation views.

What is most valuable?

Bizagi is flexible. I can share things with other consultants because it is the most commonly used software in my community. It has been a great and good resource for us in making sure that we adhere to the process.

What needs improvement?

Its price can be improved. The price is high for the application as well as for maintaining and developing applications. When you develop, for example, a BPM, you need to pay a lot for Bizagi.

I have been using Bizagi for around three years.

Its stability is very good.

It has good scalability. We have around ten users in my company. Some of them are analysts. We don't have any plans to increase its usage.

Their technical support is good.

It was very simple for me. As compared to Camunda, Bizagi is more simple and understandable. For its maintenance, you just need one person in charge.

It has a very high price. Many clients complain about the price for maintaining the application on Bizagi.

What other advice do I have?

Bizagi modeler is a very good solution for the clients, but it has a very high price.

I would rate Bizagi a seven out of ten.

Marcos Vinicius Branquinho Xavier
Analysis and Monitoring Manager at a government with 51-200 employees
Excellent for mapping processes; stable with good community support

• "Great mapping feature that's easy to use."
  • "The open source version lacks the option to publish."

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is for mapping the processes in our organization. I'm the evaluation and monitoring manager and we are customers of Bizagi.

What is most valuable?

The basic mapping feature is key for me. It's fantastic, it's easy to use and it's free. I don't know why it's free but I think it's excellent.

What needs improvement?

I think if they could go back to the modeling option or the simulation, that would be good. They also used to have a publish option but they closed that and it's now only available with the pay option.

I've been using this solution for four years, we are using the free version.

The solution is very stable.

I think the scalability is fine although we haven't tested it. We have 13 users in the organization and no plans to extend usage for now.

There is good community support and the site is quite rich. You can find any information there.

We haven't dealt with the cost or licensing aspects because we're using the free option. The paid solution is quite expensive. We don't have enough money to take a license for the solution so we use the open source option.

What other advice do I have?

I recommend this product to anyone interested in mapping processes. It's very stable and I don't have any problems with it.

I would rate this solution a nine out of 10.

MC
Consultant at a recruiting/HR firm with 10,001+ employees
The amount of control that this solution provides is great

• "The amount of control that this solution provides is great."
  • "Bizagi allows for automation, but it's very complicated."

What is most valuable?

The amount of control that this solution provides is great.

What needs improvement?

Automation could be better. Bizagi allows for automation, but it's very complicated.

Sometimes we experience issues related to translation. The first version we used was translated into Spanish, but the upgrade that we installed was not translated, which caused us some problems.

I have used this solution for a few years.

We haven't experienced any scalability or stability related issues.

We used to use Blueworks, from IBM. Bizagi is not as extensive as Blueworks, but it's enough for our company. Bizagi is easy to use, but Blueworks offers more freedom, allowing you to develop more.

Blueworks is more expensive, but it has more functionality. Exporting and processing client uploads is much easier using Blueworks.

We use the free version, so yes, we are very satisfied with the price. If you want more complicated software, you're going to have to pay for it.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to any colleagues. On a scale from one to ten, I would give this solution a rating of nine.

JC
Senior Manager, ITSM at a hospitality company with 51-200 employees
Helps us with our login systems but the performance is slow

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is for in-house login systems like the help desk, change management, and programming.

What is most valuable?

The approval process is simple.

What needs improvement?

In terms of what needs improvement, the performance issue can be speeded up.

I have been using Bizagi for four years.

In terms of the stability, sometimes it runs too slowly.

We have around 100 users in my company.

I have contacted their technical support. We have paid for the license.

What other advice do I have?

Bizagi is a good solution. I would…

What is our primary use case?

What is most valuable?

The approval process is simple.

What needs improvement?

In terms of what needs improvement, the performance issue can be speeded up.

I have been using Bizagi for four years.

In terms of the stability, sometimes it runs too slowly.

We have around 100 users in my company.

I have contacted their technical support. We have paid for the license.

What other advice do I have?

Bizagi is a good solution. I would rate it a six out of ten. I don't fully use it. It has slow performance. I only use 60% of its power. If it wasn't so slow I would rate it a nine or eight.

Mohammadreza Sardari
Business Process Analyst at Saderat Bank
Good business modeling capability, easy to set up, and it scales well

What is our primary use case?

We use Bizagi for modeling our business organization.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the organizational modeling capability.

What needs improvement?

The technical support is not fast enough and should be improved. Bizagi needs to have better management tools.

I have been using Bizagi for about one year.

This is a scalable solution. We have about 20 users and we plan to increase our usage in the future.

The technical support for Bizagi needs to be faster.

The initial setup is easy.

What is our primary use case?

We use Bizagi for modeling our business organization.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the organizational modeling capability.

What needs improvement?

The technical support is not fast enough and should be improved.

Bizagi needs to have better management tools.

I have been using Bizagi for about one year.

The technical support for Bizagi needs to be faster.

The initial setup is easy.

We have no issues with the pricing.

What other advice do I have?

This is a good product and one that I recommend.

LD
Estagiária em processos
Accessible user manuals, plenty of tools, and nice user interface

• "The interface, design, and accessible user manuals to help get started using the solution are valuable features in Bizagi."
  • "The solution is a bit heavy on resources and has slowed down my computer."

What is most valuable?

The interface, design, and accessible user manuals to help get started using the solution are valuable features in Bizagi.

What needs improvement?

The solution is a bit heavy on resources and has slowed down my computer.

I would like to see in the future more organized features. We have all the tools needed but it would be a benefit to hide some elements to simplify things.

I have been using this solution for two days.

I have previously used Aris and this solution is much better. In Aris, it is more complex with a lot more tools to work with and is more professional but it is difficult to learn.

What other advice do I have?

I rate Bizagi a nine out of ten.

Download our free Bizagi Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.