Bizagi Overview

Bizagi is the #2 ranked solution in our list of top No-Code Development Platforms. It is most often compared to Visio: Bizagi vs Visio

What is Bizagi?

Bizagi is a global leader in digital process automation software. The Digital Business Platform from Bizagi delivers rapid process automation across the enterprise. The platform wraps around existing IT systems, giving organizations the immediate business agility and process orchestration required to compete in the digital economy. We help ignite the digital transformation programs of more than 500 enterprise customers across 50 countries across the globe, assisted by an international network of partners and a global community of over 500,000 process pioneers.

Bizagi has successfully delivered some of the most demanding process automation and digital transformation projects in the world, working with global brands like GE, adidas, Mars and Audi, among many others. Bizagi offers an incredibly robust and proven solution, capable of integrating seamlessly with existing enterprise assets and systems, including SAP and SharePoint.

Bizagi Buyer's Guide

Download the Bizagi Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2021

Bizagi Customers

adidas Group, GE Capital, Mars, Audi, Santander, Telefonica, BNP Paribas, Air France & many more - 500+ customer globally.

Bizagi Video

Filter Archived Reviews (More than two years old)

Lider CIO at a program development consultancy

What is our primary use case?

I have helped some companies to automate processes in different environments. Most of them are in Windows Server and SQL Server.

• "Bizagi is a very useful tool because it does not require you to program. The user logic is very easy to understand even for people who are not engineers or developers."
  • "The main feature of Bizagi is the speed to which we can automate processes and how we can modify them without a strong impact on the end users."
  • "The user logic is very easy to understand, even for people who are not engineers nor developers."
  • "One of the features which could be improved is machine learning. Even though this product has been working on this topic, we can see that it still requires improvement."
Management Systems Project Manager at a media company with 501-1,000 employees
We use it to model and automate business processes. Sometimes it feels not so mature, but they constantly improve their product.

What is our primary use case?

Automate business processes related with accounting and payments with direct integration to SAP.

• "It has an easy to use interface which final users accepted with much more enthusiasm than our ERP (SAP)."
  • "Also, the tool sometimes feels not so mature when we find random deploy errors from testing to production environment."

What other advice do I have?

We took the risk of buying an immature product. However, Bizagi over the years has demonstrated that they are a very good challenger to more established solutions.
Learn what your peers think about Bizagi. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
509,820 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Sr. SEO & Marketing Executive at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Great software for managing my business

What is our primary use case?

Best business process management software. I use this software from the very beginning of my business and get very satisfied results.

What is most valuable?

Great software for managing my business. I think this is the best business process management software.

How has it helped my organization?

I think this is enough to manage my business.

What needs improvement?

It would be helpful if they added some extra features in the next update.

Less than one year.
AY
Associate Director - Automation, AI at a tech services company with 10,001+ employees
It automates a manual, complicated process, however case management is missing

• "It automates a completely manual, complicated process."
  • "Framework approach, which extends to reusability in tools, like Pega, for deployment management could be improved."

What other advice do I have?

It is a good tool for average asks where you need to fill in the gaps. However, I do not recommend its use as a tool for a core solution platform (like a claim management or underwriting tool in insurance).
IT Consultant and Adviser at Eximius Medical Admministration Solutions
We tested TIBCO and others but chose Bizagi because nothing comes close in terms of usability and resource requirements

What other advice do I have?

We incorporated Bizagi as requirements in the Request for Proposals but reversed and decided on Joget for simplicity and price. With the downturn in economy and high competition, businesses want quick implementation, less headache and they are tired of the phrase "not so easy to change" from techies. Frankly, any software is of no real good value if it has to be heavily supported by programming knowledge and techies. With Bizagi and others, the insistence on knowing Java or dot.net is making the usefulness useless. I am yet to see one that has a full embedded business rule engine that is…
Co-Founder, Enterprise Architect at a tech services company
Good Product For Modelling And Simulation But Needs Better Technical Support

What is most valuable?

Business process modelling and simulation.

How has it helped my organization?

Modelling integrated business processes for the whole enterprise.

What needs improvement?

It needs an easier setup for the Bizagi Engine.

Since 2015.

Customer Service: Good. Technical Support: Low.

Yes, Bizagi has the capability to import-export with various modelling notations.

We are a consultant. …
Senior System Analyst at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
We used it to model all business processes

• "BPMN 2.0 compliance, while you model the processes, the system can detect your notation errors."
  • "Sometimes, when your process is big with multiple lanes, the product will freeze the issue noticed on multiple laptops, not a single PC."

What other advice do I have?

Check the online training library of Bizagi. It will be very helpful.
User with 51-200 employees
We made a large benchmarking between several BPM solutions and personally, Bizagi is far well ranked in this domain​

• "Agility, reverse engineering, customized portal web, help desk and user guides, easy deployment, simple to modify."
  • "Agriculture, Industry."

What other advice do I have?

My advice to any experience of implementation of the solution is to study at first our the business and start by modeling processes and try to copy the reel work to a modeling methodology without trying to develop or automate processes, and after a successful step in modeling, it will be easy to go to data modeling and continue the others steps until implementation.
Director de Desarrollo with 1,001-5,000 employees
In most scenarios, we enhance the traceability of transactions across multiple platforms

• "Your team can work on it having basic training about databases and BPM modeling."
  • "They should improve the migration process between major versions, from version 9 to 10, we had to redo our implementation."

What other advice do I have?

If your approach is for manual task automation is a really good option. It is very intuitive and easy to use. Integration in common scenarios are done through a wizard. The only negative assert: It is not so good with highly transactional processes that requires integration, like ESB, 500 transactions in a minute or above.
Project Manager at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Outstanding support from start to finish…and great features too
As a consultant, I have witnessed Bizagi being successfully implemented across many companies and niche areas. I confidently give it top marks in all aspects, from its powerful documentation capabilities to the easy-to-use process automation tools. Bizagi also provides unique customer service and support, which is outstanding from start to finish. Setting up the Bizagi system is really simple with its “carousel” (or process wizard) and intuitive interface. There’s also plenty of free online resources to help you automate your first process, and a very knowledgeable technical support team that can walk you through any questions that invariably crop up. It is refreshing to work with a group of people who really know their product and structure as well as the Bizagi support team…
Engineer at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
I've evaluated AuraPortal and others but Bizagi provides great Agility, Flexibility, Mobility, Speed of Implementation
Solution Architect / Senior Consultant at Vivento AS
Simple, easy and straightforward
Used it for over 4 years now in my company. Simple, easy and straightforward software for documenting processes - if that is the only thing you want to do. And it's free :-)
Manager at a financial services firm with 10,001+ employees
With the implementation of Bizagi, approvals have become much more efficient; but from time to time, reports, permissions, profiles that were created in development were not updated in deploy.

What is most valuable?

The data modeling and the form Designer.

How has it helped my organization?

As my company has offices in several cities in Brazil, the process of approval of some requests was very time consuming, because the forms had to be mailed to a physical signature in another city. With the implementation of Bizagi, approvals have become much more efficient.

What needs improvement?

Sending emails for a role, import from AD and the creation of areas per profiles are features that need improvement.

1 year

Yes. From time to time, reports, permissions, profiles that were created in development were not updated in deploy.

What do I think about the stability of the

Vice Presidente at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
It solves almost all process automation needs, but the preparation of reports within the BI facilities needs work.

What other advice do I have?

It is a beautifully finished product and provides an excellent cost-benefit. It solves almost all process automation needs. We are delighted with Bizagi BPM Suite and chose to act exclusively with this solution in our consulting business and BPM projects. We have achieved a great receptivity of the product our customers, and became business partners after our implementation experience and training of a in-house technical team. Pentago CRM solution Integrated with cloud systems and SAP ERP
Business Process Consultant at a tech services company with 10,001+ employees
I highly recommend Bizagi to business process students and researchers
Bizagi is the most user friendly BPM suite that supports BPMN 2.0 all the way from modeling to execution. Although BPMN has been described as hard to fully implement in real-life. Bizagi is a very good tool for researchers to take BPMN theory into practice. Through modeling, running and testing business processes researchers can implement existing process patterns and also discover new ones. Bizagi has high potential to fully support BPMN 2.0 functionality, its support team is highly engaged with users and takes initiative in involving the users through feedback and providing top-notch customer support. I highly recommend Bizagi to business process students and researchers.
Ops Mgr at a transportation company with 10,001+ employees
Fast results and easy deployment. Customer service is excellent.
I’ve been using Bizagi now for three and a half years and give it 4.5 stars (out of 5). Before choosing Bizagi, we looked into other BPMs (including Tibco iProcess, Bonita, and ProcessMaker), and chose Bizagi because of its fast results and easy deployment. (The easy deployment is due to the powerful wizards which streamline all design and automation processes – we consider this the most valuable feature of Bizagi.) We have used Bizagi to industrialize a supply chain (specifically, a software environment with many technical stacks in different departments). Thanks to the web portal, we had a global vision of where we were (environment portfolio management), and were able to drive the complete process with Bizagi’s unique tool which integrated our other applications (mail, intranet…
Head of BPM with 51-200 employees
We’ve experienced up to 50% improvement in process time due to our usage of Bizagi
Having used Bizagi for four years now, I believe the full BPMN support, the internal data model, and the reporting module are the most valuable features of this solution. We have automated one of the most complex insurance processes - Corporate Risks Underwriting. Alongside our manual, hard to manage Medical insurance examination process, we now have (within just a few months), fully automated enterprise-class management reports – both processes have improved remarkably the way we function as a company. We’ve encountered nearly zero issues with deployment, stability, and scalability, hence the full 5 out of 5 star rating. Prior to using Bizagi, we were not using any other BPM solution; furthermore, we did not evaluate any other BPM options before choosing Bizagi as we were fully satisfied…
Senior Wholesale Technical Analyst at a comms service provider with 51-200 employees
Bizagi is way more intuitive than BonitaSoft.
I’ve used Bizagi Modeler and Bizagi Studio for two years now. Prior to working with Bizagi, I trialed BonitaSoft, but it wasn’t as intuitive as Bizagi. Bizagi’s most valuable features are the well-defined workflow functionality, the intuitive form design, and the simple interface. The product has improved the company’s productivity by allowing us to quickly and fully automate repetitive processes, making them more trackable. As with any BPM platform, there is room for some enhancements, specifically to include more controls in the form design, simplify the manual deployment, offer more out-of-box connectors to other systems and improve stability. I have to say that that the level of customer service and technical support at Bizagi is excellent and very responsive. In addition, the initial…
Head of Business Improvement with 501-1,000 employees
Bizagi has been extremely valuable for implementing and communicating business process improvements.
We’ve been using Bizagi for four years now; we switched from Visio because of their poor support for BPMN. Before switching to Bizagi, we had considered several other solutions, like TIBCO and Bonita, but felt Bizagi was the best – the fact that it’s free was a big plus too. On a scale from 1-5 (1=worst, 5=best), I would give Bizagi a 5. I find the following features to be the most valuable Compatibility with BPMN. Microsoft-style design, so that the look and feel are immediately familiar to MS Office users. Ease of use. Ability to publish to web pages, especially with latest enhancements around search and dragging of models. Ability to link symbols to documents, URLs, etc. Focus on collaboration In the four years that our organisation has been using Bizagi, I’d say that it has…
Systems Analyst at ZOFRI S.A.
I used Bizagi for more than 50 processes and can say that it's a very good product.
I have been using Bizagi for 2 years, introducing more than 50 process into a company with around 300 employees and I can say that it's a very good product. It's faster to create diagrams, useful for keeping all of the processes documented and user friendly.  The only little problem is when we must update the project with the new releases that Bizagi publishes on its website, it is almost impossible not to find problems in the deploy process. It's nothing serious but acceptable. In conclusion, I recommend this product if you are thinking about starting a BPM project.
Senior Consultant at a consultancy with 51-200 employees
Intuitive, but has technical accuracy.
I’ve been using Bizagi Process Modeler and Bizagi BPM Suite for 4 years now and even more heavily over the past two years - I’ve been very happy with the results. If I had to hone in on the most impressive aspects of the Bizagi BPM Suite software, I would say that it allows the highest level of freedom for product customization through programming of any similar product. It also offers a simple building solution from modeling (BPMN) and a clear separation between the layers (data, forms, rules, etc.). In short, Bizagi is intuitive, but has technical accuracy. I’ve worked with other tools as well, but I like Bizagi best because of the overwhelming number of advantages that I’ve seen from the tool. Bizagi offers flexibility, security, efficiency, rapid development, outstanding customer…
Consultant at a consultancy with 501-1,000 employees
A BPM product that is aptly named: Business & Agility. Processes can also be deployed on mobile.
Bizagi is a pure player which provides a BPM suite that offers a variety of features based on three complementary platforms: the Process Modeler (free) for modeling, Bizagi Studio to build applications and BPM Server to deploy the portal users. Three versions are available and they are more or less efficient depending on the size of the company: Xpress for fewer than 50 users, and two other Enterprise versions for a greater number declined in .NET environment for one and JEE for the other. Bizagi also features a powerful runtime and a BAM module with an interesting graphical interface and a real-time diagrams generation. The platform complies with BPMN and XPDL standards but also offers the possibility of publishing documentation in Word, PDF, HTML, Wiki, Visio, SharePoint, PNG, and JPG…
BPM/SOA Architect at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Try Bizagi first, it’s fast process-making capabilities makes it an excellent option
I’ve been using Bizagi for two years now, and find that the most valuable feature is its dynamic and quick ability to create processes. I used to use Oracle Business Process Management, but switched to Bizagi because Oracle was too complex to use due to its large amount and mix of plug-ins. (I also considered using Intalio, but ultimately chose Bizagi instead.) Bizagi does have some room for improvement, specifically in the creation of components and its documentation. For example, if you need a text box to receive only numbers, and a regular expression is used, the input is validated just until the activity is sent or saved. We didn’t encounter any issues with deployment, stability or scalability, and found setup simple. We are implementing Bizagi with a team of three developers who are…
BPM Consultant at a consultancy with 51-200 employees
A complete and very user-friendly tool. Flexible and easy to deploy.
I work for a company that provides software consulting services across many areas of business, such as CRM, SOA and BPM. I use Bizagi for BPM and consider it to be a complete and very user-friendly tool and have recommended its modeling and automation capabilities to customers in many sectors, including finance, energy, telecommunications and education. It is flexible, easy to deploy and allows users even without technical knowledge to build acceptance quickly.
COO with 501-1,000 employees
I would highly recommend Bizagi BPM based on its ease of use and comprehensiveness.
On a scale from 1-5 (1 being the worst and 5 the best), I would give Bizagi BPM a 5. We had used yEd Graph Editor previously and had found it difficult to use and not as sharp on the eye. Bizagi, on the other hand, is very easy to use, and the visual display of the process maps is fantastic. Furthermore, initial setup was easy (our in-house team was able to implement Bizagi), customer service is very good, and in regards to deployment, stability, and scalability, we didn’t encounter any problems at all. The most valuable feature of Bizagi for our company is the Process Modeler itself, as we are currently documenting new business processes across our client services and lending departments. The ability to share the process models has contributed to our readiness to…
Business Analyst at a tech vendor with 51-200 employees
The best BPM product we’ve seen
Bizagi Process Modeler transformed Kyocera’s business documentation processes through powerful features and slick support. Kyocera Document Solutions recognized that it needed a formal BPMN tool to standardise the documentation of its business processes. Thanks to Bizagi, Kyocera now uses one system of documentation throughout the organization, transforming the business beyond measure. Here is our journey and the benefits so far. Business problem Before implementing Bizagi, we mapped or documented our processes through several different solutions/tools (Visio, PowerPoint, and even Excel, to name a few). I’m the first to admit that process thinking was not our strongest suit. We knew we needed to streamline and professionalize our documentation so, at the beginning of 2012, we…
Developer with 501-1,000 employees

What other advice do I have?

Basically, do your homework, and use the right tool for the right job. Bizagi is a great tool for creating, testing, and documenting process diagrams. It's simple and easy to use.
CIO at Prince Sultan Military Medical City (PSMMC)
Implementing Bizagi has been a major success. It reduced costs and supports continuous improvement.
Having just successfully completed the end-to-end patients’ care automation for our 2,000 outpatients’ unit, we delivered 13 processes with Bizagi to improve patients’ registration and security for our 1,400 bed hospital. Before implementing Bizagi BPMS, our legacy-based Hospital Information System (HIS) did not offer proper validation options during the registration leading to fraud and misinformation of patients. The system was also prone to user input errors, had no process support and a weak data consistency. Migrating from the legacy platform to a new process oriented solution was a huge leap for our hospital. Bizagi built the bridge between the legacy and the BPM system. Powerful integration and web services together provide a wraparound layer which cleanses and validates the patient…
Owner at a tech consulting company with 51-200 employees
Great potential for automating processes easily
I like the modeler. I am now trying the suite because it has great potential for automating processes easily. There are a few kinks that I am working on resolution with Bizagi. I like the modeler. I am now trying the suite because it has great potential for automating processes easily. There are a few kinks that I am working on resolution with Bizagi.
Business Analyst at a tech consulting company with 51-200 employees
Not only for documenting processes, it's a real BPMS
Bizagi is not only for documenting processes, it's a real BPMS, so you can make integrations via web-services. I prefer IBM because the most customers I work for use IBM Websphere, so integration is best done with IBM.
IT Administrator at a energy/utilities company with 501-1,000 employees
No Mac OS or Linux version
It is a very good product. The only drawback is that, only, can be installed on Windows. There is not a Mac OS X nor a Linux version.
Business Analyst at a insurance company with 51-200 employees
For me, this is what bpm is all about
Been using different bpm solutions for real life processes for over 10 years and I think bizagi is the ONE that allows the business control over their own processes rather than IT telling the business. For me, this is what bpm is all about- clue is in the title... 'Business'
Download our free Bizagi Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.