Bizagi OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Bizagi is the #2 ranked solution in our list of top No-Code Development Platforms. It is most often compared to Camunda Platform: Bizagi vs Camunda Platform

What is Bizagi?

Bizagi is a global leader in digital process automation software. The Digital Business Platform from Bizagi delivers rapid process automation across the enterprise. The platform wraps around existing IT systems, giving organizations the immediate business agility and process orchestration required to compete in the digital economy. We help ignite the digital transformation programs of more than 500 enterprise customers across 50 countries across the globe, assisted by an international network of partners and a global community of over 500,000 process pioneers.

Bizagi has successfully delivered some of the most demanding process automation and digital transformation projects in the world, working with global brands like GE, adidas, Mars and Audi, among many others. Bizagi offers an incredibly robust and proven solution, capable of integrating seamlessly with existing enterprise assets and systems, including SAP and SharePoint.

Bizagi Buyer's Guide

Download the Bizagi Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: October 2021

Bizagi Customers

adidas Group, GE Capital, Mars, Audi, Santander, Telefonica, BNP Paribas, Air France & many more - 500+ customer globally.

Bizagi Video

Archived Bizagi Reviews (more than two years old)

EM
Managing Director at Rasha
Enhances the development process and is a comfortable environment for users

• "The product has a comfortable GUI and a good environment for users."
  • "It needs some better notation functionality."

What is our primary use case?

Our primary need and use for this solution is in designing sales, order handling and support processes for BPM.

How has it helped my organization?

Bizagi has improved our ability to provide services. We are developing some BPM (Business Process Management) solutions on top of the Camunda Engine. I am currently configuring features that we need to develop in order to add other functionality that people need in order to be attracted to our platform. After we finish the platform we plan to add other business customers that we already have. We want to launch our developed product and provide it as a service.

What is most valuable?

My favorite part about Bizagi is that I think it has nice UI. It is a comfortable environment for users.

What needs improvement?

As I worked with the desktop version of the Bizagi modeler, I was not so comfortable. I prefer the web version because it's more mobile. So for my preferences, I wanted to add a BPMN notations extension. I couldn't do that with Bizagi. I wanted to add some notations for orders, invoices and allow adding some configuration to those notations. That is our vision for our platform. As it is a feature that we will definitely be adding to our platform that we are developing, I would rather see it in the product rather than creating it as a workaround.

As a developer, I would like to see some features and functionality that would allow us to add-in features to a marketplace or community. For example, BPM'Online has a marketplace. You can go get add-ons and plugins to process reports and buy or download functionality and put it on the BPM'Online and do business sharing of any profit with products for sale. In the market, 80% goes to the developer and 20% goes to BPM'Online. It is a model that grows the community and functionality.

So I would also recommend having a marketplace similar to BPM'Online to be able to buy or build third-party functionality and community.

We have been using it for some time to compare BPM solutions.

It was not necessary to use the company's technical support while deploying or during use.

We used several solutions over a short period of time for evaluations.

The initial setup for the desktop version was fairly straightforward.

I did the installation by myself without help from any third-party assistance.

I used the trial version and I'm searching for the pricing. We'd be happy to carry the product because it does what we need and are already developing for it.

We considered several solutions before choosing. I explored products to gain experience with BPM platforms using products like BPM'Online, Camunda, Activiti, Microsoft CRM, and Salesforce for testing. I searched for similar solutions and tested all of them. The two that seemed most interesting for what we planned were Caramunda and Bizagi.

Bizagi is an enterprise application out of the box. Camunda is a platform that is better used to build some other applications on top of it. That is its real strength. Camunda has some basic features. Its UI is good and it has a plugin system. You can just buy some plugins for use and double up some plugins on top of it. The basic functionality is there and ready to use. The functionality in Camunda is very basic. You get a basic task list, basic modeler, and basic reports. It does not have a lot of extra features but it is simple to use and easy to learn. Bizagi has a learning curve. It has more features and more native functionality, but the learning curve is much longer than Camunda.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to ten, with one being the worst and ten being the best, I would rate this as an eight. I think it is a good product but I am not so much of an expert having used it for only a short time. There may be features it is missing that I don't even know if I want or need, and yet that other products and solutions may already have those features.

Veronica Kotze
Senior Specialist Consultant - Strategy Execution at cognition-labs
Easy to navigate and use and requires minimal resources

• "I like all of the features. I like that you can simulate the processes and add the time standard."
  • "The performance could use improvement. We couldn't connect the processes to on one file. The performance is an issue for us."

What is our primary use case?

We used the hybrid deployment model. Our primary use case of this solution was to document the processes and then be able to simulate the changes.

What is most valuable?

I like all of the features. I like that you can simulate the processes and add the time standard. It has a good modeling interface, although there are some improvements that we may implement. The e-learning was useful, helpful, and saved us time. It gets people up to speed very quickly and because it has interesting standards it was easy to adopt and ensure conformity.

What needs improvement?

In the next release, it would be nice that once you modeled the process it would be easier if it had a Word document that spoke about the procedures and controls. It should also have annotation for risk control. I am not able to extrapolate procedures from the process.

I have used Bizagi for one year.

Besides for the performance issue, it is stable.

It is scalable.

We haven't needed to contact their technical support.

We previously used Microsoft Vizio. The switch was an obvious choice for us. In Vizio, you can't simulate and you have to train the staff to understand whereas Bizagi is easier. It's also easier to navigate and to use and requires minimal resources.

The initial setup was straightforward. The entire deployment took a day,it didn't take long. We require around five people for the deployment and maintenance. There's an internal team but they don't have to be full-time. It wasn't a bid decision to buy into this deployment. Because of the way the e-learning is set up, it was easy to deploy.

We were able to do the setup by ourselves.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise someone considering this solution to try it first. It's cost-effective to run. It's a great solution. I would recommend it.

I would rate it a nine out of ten.

Learn what your peers think about Bizagi. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: October 2021.
541,108 professionals have used our research since 2012.
AM
President at Integra-co
Easy to use and fully BPMN 2.0 compliant, but the scripting and debugging tool needs improvement

• "The free online Help and E-Learning is very strong."
  • "It is difficult to drive ROI on types of processes involving complex business rules."

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for various mid-market clients in the Manufacturing and Services domains. In particular:

• Enterprise Process Architecture: From Value Chain Model to detailed BPMN.
  • Process orchestration: Integrate processes with various technology components to drive the digitization of processes involving both humans and technology.

How has it helped my organization?

We have been modeling the business from value chain model to detailed BPMN 2.0 in some departments.

• Bizagi Studio: Good for process orchestration (simple or complex) or Business automation with SIMPLE business rules.
  • Bizagi Portal: The GUI is so-so, but the process monitoring and BAM (Business Activity Monitoring) are there, already built.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature for us is the Bizagi Modeler. It provides for easy to use modeling, respecting FULLY the BPMN 2.0 standard. Objects are fully reused (import/integration) with Bizagi Studio.

The free online Help and E-Learning is very strong. It is very complete and well done!!

This solution is very easy to use and is very stable.

Overall, this is a very good tool to drive the global Process Architecture of a company.

What needs improvement?

Some of the weaknesses of this solution are:

• In the Bizagi Studio, the scripting and debugging tool is VERY weak.
  • It is difficult to drive ROI on types of processes involving complex business rules.
  • In our Best practices, we are now virtualizing almost all of the tables instead of using Bizagi MS-SQL Master files. This is because it is impossible to get control over Bizagi Master or Parameter tables.
  • All of the complex components are done using outside technologies (.NET or other) that are integrated into the BPM using service tasks (Rest/Soap).
  • There is lots of instability with V 11.1. We are suspecting configuration management problems on the Bizagi side.

Four years.

This is a very stable solution, and we have had no bugs in the past four years.

Lider CIO at a program development consultancy

• "Bizagi is a very useful tool because it does not require you to program. The user logic is very easy to understand even for people who are not engineers or developers."
  • "The main feature of Bizagi is the speed to which we can automate processes and how we can modify them without a strong impact on the end users."
  • "The user logic is very easy to understand, even for people who are not engineers nor developers."
  • "One of the features which could be improved is machine learning. Even though this product has been working on this topic, we can see that it still requires improvement."

What is our primary use case?

I have helped some companies to automate processes in different environments. Most of them are in Windows Server and SQL Server

How has it helped my organization?

Bizagi is a very useful tool because it does not require you to program. The user logic is very easy to understand, even for people who are not engineers nor developers.

What is most valuable?

Another feature of this product is its technical documentation.

More than five years.
it_user702255
Management Systems Project Manager at a media company with 501-1,000 employees
We use it to model and automate business processes. Sometimes it feels not so mature, but they constantly improve their product.

• "It has an easy to use interface which final users accepted with much more enthusiasm than our ERP (SAP)."
  • "Also, the tool sometimes feels not so mature when we find random deploy errors from testing to production environment."

What is our primary use case?

Automate business processes related with accounting and payments with direct integration to SAP.

How has it helped my organization?

Before Bizagi, we had manual processes which involved manual integrations with our ERP (SAP) and other smaller systems.

What is most valuable?

Bizagi is a valuable tool for us to model and automate business processes. It has an easy to use interface which final users accepted with much more enthusiasm than our ERP (SAP). It provided greater levels of automation and integration.

What needs improvement?

The pricing changed abruptly from 550 USD per user to 800 USD per user plus support fees, which it is a little steep increase.

After upgrading our original Bizagi 10.6 install to Bizagi 10.7, the case re-assigning feature stopped working. Bizagi provided different hotfixes, which caused other problems. It was finally fixed on the fourth try.

We did not encounter any issues with scalability.

The technical support is not very good. We didn't buy premium service with SLAs.

We did not use a previous solution. This is the first BPMS at our company.

It was very easy to install the system. However, there is additional effort needed to ensure stability of the entire eco-system (deployment of development, test and production instances, load balancers, etc.)

Bizagi had very convenient licensing prices, USD 550 per user. However, they recently changed their pricing to USD 800 per user, which seems like a very steep increase. If they can freeze the pricing in a contract, I advise them to do so.

We evaluated Oracle BPM Suite and IBM Case Manager. We chose Bizagi for their convenient licensing options. That is, no cost until it is ready to go into production. The licensing costs per user are cheaper.

What other advice do I have?

We took the risk of buying an immature product. However, Bizagi over the years has demonstrated that they are a very good challenger to more established solutions.

Sr. SEO & Marketing Executive at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Great software for managing my business

What is our primary use case?

Best business process management software. I use this software from the very beginning of my business and get very satisfied results.

What is most valuable?

Great software for managing my business. I think this is the best business process management software.

How has it helped my organization?

I think this is enough to manage my business.

What needs improvement?

It would be helpful if they added some extra features in the next update.

Less than one year.

What is most valuable?

How has it helped my organization?

I think this is enough to manage my business.

What needs improvement?

It would be helpful if they added some extra features in the next update.

Less than one year.
AY
Associate Director - Automation, AI at a tech services company with 10,001+ employees
It automates a manual, complicated process, however case management is missing

• "It automates a completely manual, complicated process."
  • "Framework approach, which extends to reusability in tools, like Pega, for deployment management could be improved."

What is most valuable?

Rapid development and overall functionalities are decent. The fact that users can look at the process and alignment, it is a big plus. Also that it is an out-of-the-box connector for SAP is a definite edge.

How has it helped my organization?

It automates a completely manual, complicated process.

What needs improvement?

• Case management is missing.
  • Framework approach, which extends to reusability in tools, like Pega, for deployment management could be improved.
  • Version management for functionality level control is important and needs improvement.

Six months.

The tool is fairly stable. However, being based on Windows, it has its own set of challenges.

The tool is fairly scalable. However, if you are looking at building an application where 100 developers are working in parallel, you will have issues.

On a scale of 10, I would rate it an eight.

I have worked on Pega, Oracle BPM, IBM BPM, and Bizagi in past. The switch was not intentional, it was customer dependent.

Fairly straightforward with single exe file for installation on a Windows server.

It is on par with other BPM tools, but not as expensive as Pega nor Appian. That gives a definite edge to the tool, specially in manufacturing and retail segments.

The customer did the product evaluation.

What other advice do I have?

It is a good tool for average asks where you need to fill in the gaps. However, I do not recommend its use as a tool for a core solution platform (like a claim management or underwriting tool in insurance).

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are the only global partner for this tool.
Murugappan Ramanathan
IT Consultant and Adviser at Eximius Medical Admministration Solutions
We tested TIBCO and others but chose Bizagi because nothing comes close in terms of usability and resource requirements

What is most valuable?

1. The user interface and ease of use as compared to some of the other products I have tried.
  2. The ability to document the entire process within the same diagram and then generate documents in Word.
  3. The ability to publish on the web has become extremely useful in publishing the processes for transparency.
  4. The ability to perform model simulations is a great help.
  5. Now, using all the features, been able to develop system processes and activity diagrams for technology developer in any area (network, database etc.)
  6. "Most of all, Bizagi listens to it's customers!" Is what i said before but now i am not sure already.
  7. I use the picture artifact to create symbols to be placed on the diagrams and that improves the readability with my clients

How has it helped my organization?

1. I developed a complete Project Management Framework for the company's use which has been published for policy adoption by all Project Managers.
  2. I developed and published a procurement governance framework which is extensively used in procurement of products and services for clients.
  3. In addition the two above, we are now using Bizagi Modeller for defining system processes and activity diagrams similar but better than UML. We are able generate full documentation on these processes for the technicians. The techies are really happy with this.

What needs improvement?

1. Previously I rated the product with 10 but now i am down grading it to 8.
  2. The system does not work well in Windows 8 (Full version) on tablet PCs. I had raised this issue and was told that it will not display the diagrams effectively due to the display drivers. Urgent attention is required as we do not carry laptops. Besides, the use of tablets has become very pervasive these days. This one was raised long ago and not addressed but i will drop it as tablet PCs have disappeared.
  3. The ability to automatically re-size the elements based on the element text descriptions. This has not been done. This one has become a pain in the neck.
  4. The text for notations always get misaligned and tangled with flow lines. This is especially worse when you want type "Yes" or "No" on the flow lines.
  5. Frequently the alignment of elements gets disorganized when a group is added. Worse is when a group is deleted it does not give us the option to choose if we want to delete the elements too but, instead, deletes them anyway. I use this feature to defines module packages for my IT Developers. Sigh, number of times i had to redo to get rid of the group.
  6. The most irritating part is the licensing of the logo feature. When i deinstall on one PC and then reinstall in the same (after a hard disk crash) PC the license cannot be applied again and the have to run to the techies to reset things. They dont seem friendly either. They should provide a feature to deactivate the license and activate it again, just like McAfee and Blumentals.
  7. In the recent version, i just found out that export/Import from Visio requires the installed version of Visio software. Now how many of us have Visio on our PCs? Which would be lying idle most of the time.They need to fix this one urgently.
  8. I use the graph artifact extensively but I am hoping this will be improved to include connectors points, similar to annotations. Would really love that.

I have been using Bizagi Modeller for over 11 years now.

We have not used the Bizagi process engine yet. We will be testing it soon. I did test much of it as Joget seemed a much a better and easier option. I may consider really looking into the Suite only if there is BRE (Business Rules Engine) in there.

With Bizagi, initial loading is extremely slow.

I did not have this issue as i believe in breaking work into smaller related units.

Good, effective, prompt and responsive but sometimes seem to get irritated.

Refer to the one above

We used Bonita and still use Bonita Engine but may want to move to Joget for simplicity.

We're only using only the Bizagi modeler, it was very simple and one-click. The engine may not be as simple but I prefer it simple and easy with a comprehensive user guide.Trying Joget now.

We implemented through an in-house team. No vendor team exists in Malaysia.

We're currently using the free modeler. Our advise is that avoid the complicated ones unless there is an inbuilt BRE in there. Most of them seem to insist that we must know Java.

We tried and tested a few such as TIBCO, Bonitasoft and Joget. Currently using Bonita but soon dropping it for Joget for simplicity.

What other advice do I have?

We incorporated Bizagi as requirements in the Request for Proposals but reversed and decided on Joget for simplicity and price. With the downturn in economy and high competition, businesses want quick implementation, less headache and they are tired of the phrase "not so easy to change" from techies.

Frankly, any software is of no real good value if it has to be heavily supported by programming knowledge and techies. With Bizagi and others, the insistence on knowing Java or dot.net is making the usefulness useless. I am yet to see one that has a full embedded business rule engine that is business user friendly. Its a disappointing to call these software as business process and rules components when no business user can actually get to install, customize and use it. This is the same case with software related to Customer Relation Management - such as SuiteCRM and ESPOCRM.

it_user704541
Co-Founder, Enterprise Architect at a tech services company
Good Product For Modelling And Simulation But Needs Better Technical Support

What is most valuable?

Business process modelling and simulation.

How has it helped my organization?

Modelling integrated business processes for the whole enterprise.

What needs improvement?

It needs an easier setup for the Bizagi Engine.

Since 2015.

Customer Service: Good. Technical Support: Low.

Yes, Bizagi has the capability to import-export with various modelling notations.

We are a consultant. …

What is most valuable?

Business process modelling and simulation.

How has it helped my organization?

Modelling integrated business processes for the whole enterprise.

What needs improvement?

It needs an easier setup for the Bizagi Engine.

Since 2015.

Good.

Low.

We are a consultant.

Yes, Bonita BPM.

What other advice do I have?

It's a good product for modelling and simulation.

Amir Elsayed Fathy, PMI-PBA
Senior System Analyst at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
We used it to model all business processes

• "BPMN 2.0 compliance, while you model the processes, the system can detect your notation errors."
  • "Sometimes, when your process is big with multiple lanes, the product will freeze the issue noticed on multiple laptops, not a single PC."

What is most valuable?

BPMN 2.0 compliance, while you model the processes, the system can detect your notation errors. Plus, it is free.

How has it helped my organization?

We used it to model all business processes using OMG standard BPMN 2.0.

What needs improvement?

The product itself needs to be more stable in terms of performance. Sometimes, when your process is big with multiple lanes, the product will freeze the issue noticed on multiple laptops, not a single PC.

Three years.

Only when opening multiple processes or the process itself is big and multiple objects is selected.

This is also noticed mainly when you try to organize the process model and use stages.

They have a good library, plus free online training that I used a lot, but I never contacted the technical support to tell.

I used many, including Camunda, Signavio and others, but this is more suitable for me in terms of it is free and does the job with no extra unnecessary functionality.

Straightforward.

The modeler itself is free. For the whole BPM suite, there are other options that may be better.

Yes, we evaluated Camunda, Signavio, and JBoss BPM. As we needed only the modeler, we selected Bizagi modeler.

What other advice do I have?

Check the online training library of Bizagi. It will be very helpful.

User with 51-200 employees
We made a large benchmarking between several BPM solutions and personally, Bizagi is far well ranked in this domain​

• "Agility, reverse engineering, customized portal web, help desk and user guides, easy deployment, simple to modify."
  • "Agriculture, Industry."

What is most valuable?

How has it helped my organization?

In the past, we took from 1-3 days for a vacation request for the whole process, and now it's for 2 hours.

What needs improvement?

Agriculture, Industry.

Since October 2011.

Yes, sometimes when we execute EXPRESSIONS Xpath, we don't always get the same result.

9 out of 10.

Yes, we used Bonita Soft, Oracle BPM Suite, W4 Business First ,

We switched between several solutions because we made a benchmarking between BPM solutions.

The installation was so easy, of course with the help throw the Forum or The GUIDES offered with the softwares.

For the prices, we didn't try a negotiations about licensing or pricing, but if i can say a word about this, I find Bizagi prices to be well thought out.

As I answered previously, we made a large benchmarking between several BPM solutions and personally, Bizagi is far well ranked in this domain.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to any experience of implementation of the solution is to study at first our the business and start by modeling processes and try to copy the reel work to a modeling methodology without trying to develop or automate processes, and after a successful step in modeling, it will be easy to go to data modeling and continue the others steps until implementation.

Director de Desarrollo with 1,001-5,000 employees
In most scenarios, we enhance the traceability of transactions across multiple platforms

• "Your team can work on it having basic training about databases and BPM modeling."
  • "They should improve the migration process between major versions, from version 9 to 10, we had to redo our implementation."

What is most valuable?

You can model and automate processes really fast. Most of the interface are very intuitive. Your team can work on it having basic training about databases and BPM modeling. The integration capabilities are useful, but identifying errors in this feature are not so easy.

How has it helped my organization?

We have some processes which were being executed using Office and other tools. After implementing Bizagi, there are measures of processes and we can improve the execution. In most of the scenarios, we enhance the traceability of the transaction across multiple platforms with Bizagi integration.

What needs improvement?

They should improve the migration process between major versions, from version 9 to 10, we had to redo our implementation. Now, we are migrating from 10 to 11 and we have issues on some features.

For about four years.

The deployment works well. The advanced deployment wizard lets you to create a "bex" file which includes all the changes. Over the production environment you should apply this file, you can check for the differences and confirm. It is really important to create version each time you deploy changes to avoid unexpected behaviors over the existing cases.

After your process is working, it's good. There are no problems. but sometimes support fixes affects other functionalities.

No issues.

Customer service is good. The helpdesk app works very well and soon you have response of the beginning your case treatment. However, some final solutions come not so fast.

It is very good. The support people really know the product and resolve common questions very fast. If you have the premier contract for support, they even review your implementation, not only product functionality.

Previously, we used Oracle BPM, the time of implementation was very large (almost three times). Most of the processes we implemented were manual processes, even a non-technical person can do most of the work (Forms, Rules, etc). If your process has a lot of integration, the time increases. Bizagi allows you to begin at low costs.

It is very easy, basically an installation wizard. Some complex things come when you want to enable balancers or other advanced options, but it's no relevant.

We started in a project directly executed by Bizagi consultants, we were as viewers to start learning, and from the next project and so on we increase our participation. Now we execute ourselves, sometimes we use a consultant for specific topics.

It is around 20%.

Pricing is good value for money. Licensing is simple, you choose between three options depending on your needs.

Yes, We evaluated some other tool, like IBM products.

What other advice do I have?

If your approach is for manual task automation is a really good option. It is very intuitive and easy to use. Integration in common scenarios are done through a wizard.

The only negative assert: It is not so good with highly transactional processes that requires integration, like ESB, 500 transactions in a minute or above.

it_user93831
Project Manager at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Outstanding support from start to finish…and great features too
As a consultant, I have witnessed Bizagi being successfully implemented across many companies and niche areas. I confidently give it top marks in all aspects, from its powerful documentation capabilities to the easy-to-use process automation tools. Bizagi also provides unique customer service and support, which is outstanding from start to finish. Setting up the Bizagi system is really simple with its “carousel” (or process wizard) and intuitive interface. There’s also plenty of free online resources to help you automate your first process, and a very knowledgeable technical support team that can walk you through any questions that invariably crop up. It is refreshing to work with a group of people who really know their product and structure as well as the Bizagi support team…

Setting up the Bizagi system is really simple with its “carousel” (or process wizard) and intuitive interface. There’s also plenty of free online resources to help you automate your first process, and a very knowledgeable technical support team that can walk you through any questions that invariably crop up. It is refreshing to work with a group of people who really know their product and structure as well as the Bizagi support team does. In addition, I used a vendor team to implement Bizagi among my customers, and they had a pretty good handle on the tool and its functionalities.

Another really positive aspect of Bizagi is the fact that the company is incredibly open to hearing their customers. I made several product suggestions, most of which were implemented in the next release of the Modeler and Suite, including a process simulation tool. Yes, I’ve had a few deployment and stability issues but the support team helped me clear these up quickly and easily.

Existing customer license agreements have put me in contact with other toolsets such as Aris, Intalio and Accuprocess, but I must say that Bizagi is still my go-to process modeler.

Engineer at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
I've evaluated AuraPortal and others but Bizagi provides great Agility, Flexibility, Mobility, Speed of Implementation

What is most valuable?

Agility, Flexibility, Mobility, Speed of Implementation

How has it helped my organization?

I am a BPM consultant, and I have found that Bizagi's platform enables me to please my clients expectations. I would like to emphasize that implementation times are really short and that the solutions are really robust and useful.

What needs improvement?

A more complex management of documents, such as advanced searches, indexing etc, without needing to integrate with ECM's (Enterprise Content Management Systems)

Very Good

Very Good

I decided to switch because the other solutions have a high learning level, and implementation times were also very high.

It is very simple, the facility is its great advantage.

I implement my solutions directly

Process Maker, BonitaSoft, AuraPortal, Activity

Solution Architect / Senior Consultant at Vivento AS
Simple, easy and straightforward
Used it for over 4 years now in my company. Simple, easy and straightforward software for documenting processes - if that is the only thing you want to do. And it's free :-)

Manager at a financial services firm with 10,001+ employees
With the implementation of Bizagi, approvals have become much more efficient; but from time to time, reports, permissions, profiles that were created in development were not updated in deploy.

What is most valuable?

The data modeling and the form Designer.

How has it helped my organization?

As my company has offices in several cities in Brazil, the process of approval of some requests was very time consuming, because the forms had to be mailed to a physical signature in another city. With the implementation of Bizagi, approvals have become much more efficient.

What needs improvement?

Sending emails for a role, import from AD and the creation of areas per profiles are features that need improvement.

1 year

Yes. From time to time, reports, permissions, profiles that were created in development were not updated in deploy.

What do I think about the stability of the

What is most valuable?

The data modeling and the form Designer.

How has it helped my organization?

With the implementation of Bizagi, approvals have become much more efficient.

1 year

No. In production the application proved to be very robust, fast and reliable.

Very good.

Very good.

The installation of both the development and production environment was relatively simple. Settings such as LDAP and email were also made without major problems.

In-house.

Vice Presidente at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
It solves almost all process automation needs, but the preparation of reports within the BI facilities needs work.

What is most valuable?

• Easy and quick to automate processes
  • Short learning curve

How has it helped my organization?

We managed, in less than one year, to automate all administrative, financial and operational processes of our company, which operates in the technology consulting business, with a team of two professionals.

What needs improvement?

The preparation of reports within the business intelligence facilities.

I've used it for four years.

There were only a few.

It needs improvement to the speed with which they respond.

It needs improvement to the speed with which they respond.

We did, and we switched due to the ease of implementation and technical learning.

It was both straightforward and complex.

We implemented with in-house staff who became experts in the solution. We are now offering design services to our clients, using Bizagi BPM Suite, coupled with our consulting BPM.

• On the sale of licenses: 20%
  • On consulting services generated from product use: 100%

The initial cost was zero. For maintenance, approximately $3,000/year.

• Intalio
  • Oracle
  • AuraPortal
  • Bonita
  • IBM

What other advice do I have?

It is a beautifully finished product and provides an excellent cost-benefit. It solves almost all process automation needs. We are delighted with Bizagi BPM Suite and chose to act exclusively with this solution in our consulting business and BPM projects. We have achieved a great receptivity of the product our customers, and became business partners after our implementation experience and training of a in-house technical team.

Pentago CRM solution Integrated with cloud systems and SAP ERP

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Partners
Business Process Consultant at a tech services company with 10,001+ employees
I highly recommend Bizagi to business process students and researchers
Bizagi is the most user friendly BPM suite that supports BPMN 2.0 all the way from modeling to execution. Although BPMN has been described as hard to fully implement in real-life. Bizagi is a very good tool for researchers to take BPMN theory into practice. Through modeling, running and testing business processes researchers can implement existing process patterns and also discover new ones. Bizagi has high potential to fully support BPMN 2.0 functionality, its support team is highly engaged with users and takes initiative in involving the users through feedback and providing top-notch customer support. I highly recommend Bizagi to business process students and researchers.

I highly recommend Bizagi to business process students and researchers.

Ops Mgr at a transportation company with 10,001+ employees
Fast results and easy deployment. Customer service is excellent.
I’ve been using Bizagi now for three and a half years and give it 4.5 stars (out of 5). Before choosing Bizagi, we looked into other BPMs (including Tibco iProcess, Bonita, and ProcessMaker), and chose Bizagi because of its fast results and easy deployment. (The easy deployment is due to the powerful wizards which streamline all design and automation processes – we consider this the most valuable feature of Bizagi.) We have used Bizagi to industrialize a supply chain (specifically, a software environment with many technical stacks in different departments). Thanks to the web portal, we had a global vision of where we were (environment portfolio management), and were able to drive the complete process with Bizagi’s unique tool which integrated our other applications (mail, intranet…

We have used Bizagi to industrialize a supply chain (specifically, a software environment with many technical stacks in different departments). Thanks to the web portal, we had a global vision of where we were (environment portfolio management), and were able to drive the complete process with Bizagi’s unique tool which integrated our other applications (mail, intranet applications, etc.). Over time, it has been quite interesting to be able to analyze the process routes (BAM and analytics features) to see how long it takes to get from one milestone to the next, and where the bottlenecks are.

Once the first stage of this process is complete, we were then able to learn more about our organization.

The process modeler is quite a nice product, but the most powerful UI is the integration part (SOA and REST web service) that we use to realize all the mapping between the Bizagi data model and the other third-application model (XSLT generation on-the-fly to transform input/output data).

Environment (dev/test/live) management is also handled by the tool, so really everything is done for you!

In terms of stability, we had to tune our environment (JVM memory and server configuration), but that’s just due to our usage, and not the product!

We haven’t had any trouble running Bizagi alongside our Glassfish environment (running on Linux with an Oracle 10g database). We also haven’t had any scalability issues.

Initial setup of Bizagi was straightforward and easy thanks to the wizard (we implemented Bizagi with our in-house team). There is good split-vision for environment management: development, as well as test and live environments.

Bizagi enables environment customization (variable adaptation regarding the target environment, etc.). The tool handles database management and application server settings, and directly maps everything in the Bizagi Studio. It’s very powerful!

In terms of ROI, we save about 50% on the amount of time it takes us to deliver.

Bizagi customer service is excellent. In fact, thanks to the customer support portal, we now have an efficient tool to check our open tickets. They provide detailed, to-the-point answers quickly. Their technical support staff is perfect. I’m a technical consultant and we had to discuss some issues with technical support to adapt their authentication system to work with ours. We managed to reach the integration within two days (following JEE standard) and adapt the deployment workflow to each environment – it was quite efficient, and nice collaboration!

If others were looking to implement this product, I’d advise them to start small and make a prototype so they can better see how the tool will help them. You don’t have to think about a big project, but rather identify a process that has many gaps between departments or that has a long waiting time or that’s running around different technologies (mail/Excel sheets/intranet application), and then use Bizagi to drive the process through this particular ecosystem. You’ll find that it’s easy to industrialize such workflows and see direct benefits :-) !

it_user129645
Head of BPM with 51-200 employees
We’ve experienced up to 50% improvement in process time due to our usage of Bizagi
Having used Bizagi for four years now, I believe the full BPMN support, the internal data model, and the reporting module are the most valuable features of this solution. We have automated one of the most complex insurance processes - Corporate Risks Underwriting. Alongside our manual, hard to manage Medical insurance examination process, we now have (within just a few months), fully automated enterprise-class management reports – both processes have improved remarkably the way we function as a company. We’ve encountered nearly zero issues with deployment, stability, and scalability, hence the full 5 out of 5 star rating. Prior to using Bizagi, we were not using any other BPM solution; furthermore, we did not evaluate any other BPM options before choosing Bizagi as we were fully satisfied…

We’ve encountered nearly zero issues with deployment, stability, and scalability, hence the full 5 out of 5 star rating. Prior to using Bizagi, we were not using any other BPM solution; furthermore, we did not evaluate any other BPM options before choosing Bizagi as we were fully satisfied with the proof of concept.

The initial setup of Bizagi was extremely straightforward. We implemented via a vendor team for the first version, and subsequent versions have been implemented in-house. The vendor’s level of expertise is outstanding and I’d rate the overall level of customer service and technical support as excellent. Regarding the product, I would say it could be improved in terms of scripting and its lack of debugging.

For those thinking about implementing Bizagi, I’d suggest the following: Start with an existing process, automate it, and then improve. At the beginning, consider if case management is part of your process; if so, you can implement case management using standalone sub processes. Finally, take full advantage of the out-of-the-box managerial reports to increase control and visibility of your automated processes.

So far we’ve experienced up to 50% improvement in process time due to our usage of Bizagi BPM.

it_user124707
Senior Wholesale Technical Analyst at a comms service provider with 51-200 employees
Bizagi is way more intuitive than BonitaSoft.
I’ve used Bizagi Modeler and Bizagi Studio for two years now. Prior to working with Bizagi, I trialed BonitaSoft, but it wasn’t as intuitive as Bizagi. Bizagi’s most valuable features are the well-defined workflow functionality, the intuitive form design, and the simple interface. The product has improved the company’s productivity by allowing us to quickly and fully automate repetitive processes, making them more trackable. As with any BPM platform, there is room for some enhancements, specifically to include more controls in the form design, simplify the manual deployment, offer more out-of-box connectors to other systems and improve stability. I have to say that that the level of customer service and technical support at Bizagi is excellent and very responsive. In addition, the initial…

I have to say that that the level of customer service and technical support at Bizagi is excellent and very responsive. In addition, the initial setup was very easy – we implemented the solution with our in-house team.

I would tell others considering switching to Bizagi that it is definitely a solution worth using. Just make sure that you’ve done extensive planning of the process structures – the database model as well as the form design, interface, and business rules, not just when using Bizagi but as a BPM best practice.

it_user118764
Head of Business Improvement with 501-1,000 employees
Bizagi has been extremely valuable for implementing and communicating business process improvements.
We’ve been using Bizagi for four years now; we switched from Visio because of their poor support for BPMN. Before switching to Bizagi, we had considered several other solutions, like TIBCO and Bonita, but felt Bizagi was the best – the fact that it’s free was a big plus too. On a scale from 1-5 (1=worst, 5=best), I would give Bizagi a 5. I find the following features to be the most valuable Compatibility with BPMN. Microsoft-style design, so that the look and feel are immediately familiar to MS Office users. Ease of use. Ability to publish to web pages, especially with latest enhancements around search and dragging of models. Ability to link symbols to documents, URLs, etc. Focus on collaboration In the four years that our organisation has been using Bizagi, I’d say that it has…

On a scale from 1-5 (1=worst, 5=best), I would give Bizagi a 5. I find the following features to be the most valuable:

• Compatibility with BPMN.
  • Microsoft-style design, so that the look and feel are immediately familiar to MS Office users.
  • Ease of use.
  • Ability to publish to web pages, especially with latest enhancements around search and dragging of models.
  • Ability to link symbols to documents, URLs, etc.
  • Focus on collaboration

In the four years that our organisation has been using Bizagi, I’d say that it has significantly improved the way our organization functions due to the product’s ability to draw the as-is and to-be processes that we analyse and implement – this has allowed us to both standardise the way we capture and document our processes, and become more effective in implementing and communicating business process improvements.

There are several improvements that could be made with regard to functionality, but these are just minor and don’t impact our productivity on the daily basis and the Bizagi support team is already informed and working to address these.

Initially, setup was very simple (and free) and we implemented the solution in-house, but when we wanted to switch to centrally controlled roll-out we encountered the problem that you cannot run a standard Microsoft silent installation via SCCM server, which makes it difficult for us to maintain the versions installed. One of our IT people has had several email exchanges with Bizagi technical people, but this one remains unresolved.

In terms of technical support, I’d say the service is average – when we post items on the support forum it can take some time before there’s any response. However, as this is a free product, we can’t complain.

If others were to implement this solution, I’d recommend the following:

• If you want to install Bizagi for a number of users and maintain it centrally, do a full test first in case you encounter the same issues we did.
  • Make sure users have some knowledge of BPMN.
  • Definitely encourage new users to use the excellent online training materials and resources Bizagi provides.

Overall we feel Bizagi has had a significant and positive impact on our organisation – not only improving the standards of process modelling and documentation, but also raising the profile of process modelling as a tool for business improvement. The application is easy to use and highly functional, and one that we have no hesitation in recommending to others.

Systems Analyst at ZOFRI S.A.
I used Bizagi for more than 50 processes and can say that it's a very good product.
I have been using Bizagi for 2 years, introducing more than 50 process into a company with around 300 employees and I can say that it's a very good product. It's faster to create diagrams, useful for keeping all of the processes documented and user friendly.  The only little problem is when we must update the project with the new releases that Bizagi publishes on its website, it is almost impossible not to find problems in the deploy process. It's nothing serious but acceptable. In conclusion, I recommend this product if you are thinking about starting a BPM project.

it_user111255
Senior Consultant at a consultancy with 51-200 employees
Intuitive, but has technical accuracy.
I’ve been using Bizagi Process Modeler and Bizagi BPM Suite for 4 years now and even more heavily over the past two years - I’ve been very happy with the results. If I had to hone in on the most impressive aspects of the Bizagi BPM Suite software, I would say that it allows the highest level of freedom for product customization through programming of any similar product. It also offers a simple building solution from modeling (BPMN) and a clear separation between the layers (data, forms, rules, etc.). In short, Bizagi is intuitive, but has technical accuracy. I’ve worked with other tools as well, but I like Bizagi best because of the overwhelming number of advantages that I’ve seen from the tool. Bizagi offers flexibility, security, efficiency, rapid development, outstanding customer…

I’ve worked with other tools as well, but I like Bizagi best because of the overwhelming number of advantages that I’ve seen from the tool. Bizagi offers flexibility, security, efficiency, rapid development, outstanding customer service, and an excellent cost-to-benefit ratio. A customer can actually do all the testing without spending a dime. I found the customer service to be very good.

When it came to deployment, stability, and scalability, I encountered no issues. I found the setup to be on an intermediate level because it involved the parameterization of functions in operating systems such as IIS, but I was able to manage it quite well.

The one improvement that Bizagi BPM Suite would benefit from would be the addition of data entry screens. This would greatly enhance the ease with which customers manage their records and cut down on the cost of similar programs. In addition, being able to interact with other databases such as MySQL and Derby would further improve the program.

Consultant at a consultancy with 501-1,000 employees
A BPM product that is aptly named: Business & Agility. Processes can also be deployed on mobile.
Bizagi is a pure player which provides a BPM suite that offers a variety of features based on three complementary platforms: the Process Modeler (free) for modeling, Bizagi Studio to build applications and BPM Server to deploy the portal users. Three versions are available and they are more or less efficient depending on the size of the company: Xpress for fewer than 50 users, and two other Enterprise versions for a greater number declined in .NET environment for one and JEE for the other. Bizagi also features a powerful runtime and a BAM module with an interesting graphical interface and a real-time diagrams generation. The platform complies with BPMN and XPDL standards but also offers the possibility of publishing documentation in Word, PDF, HTML, Wiki, Visio, SharePoint, PNG, and JPG…

The platform complies with BPMN and XPDL standards but also offers the possibility of publishing documentation in Word, PDF, HTML, Wiki, Visio, SharePoint, PNG, and JPG. It allows to invoke SOAP web or via REST services and can develop specific connectors SOA layer if needed (except for the Xpress version). ECM side, Bizagi supports CMIS 1.0 which implies inter-operability with others between Alfresco, FileNet and Documentum. Finally note is that a rigorous management of access rights is implemented and that the processes can be deployed on mobile.

Last but not least, for organizations the proposed prices are extremely attractive relative to the ROI found on projects.

it_user99381
BPM/SOA Architect at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Try Bizagi first, it’s fast process-making capabilities makes it an excellent option
I’ve been using Bizagi for two years now, and find that the most valuable feature is its dynamic and quick ability to create processes. I used to use Oracle Business Process Management, but switched to Bizagi because Oracle was too complex to use due to its large amount and mix of plug-ins. (I also considered using Intalio, but ultimately chose Bizagi instead.) Bizagi does have some room for improvement, specifically in the creation of components and its documentation. For example, if you need a text box to receive only numbers, and a regular expression is used, the input is validated just until the activity is sent or saved. We didn’t encounter any issues with deployment, stability or scalability, and found setup simple. We are implementing Bizagi with a team of three developers who are…

We didn’t encounter any issues with deployment, stability or scalability, and found setup simple. We are implementing Bizagi with a team of three developers who are very experienced with Bizagi. I’d give customer/technical support an 8 out of 10 rating.

In terms of ROI, we’re still evaluating our costs, so don’t yet have specific numbers.

I’d advice others to try Bizagi before trying other, similar BPM tools – Bizagi’s approach to create and execute processes faster makes it an excellent option.

it_user102165
BPM Consultant at a consultancy with 51-200 employees
A complete and very user-friendly tool. Flexible and easy to deploy.
I work for a company that provides software consulting services across many areas of business, such as CRM, SOA and BPM. I use Bizagi for BPM and consider it to be a complete and very user-friendly tool and have recommended its modeling and automation capabilities to customers in many sectors, including finance, energy, telecommunications and education. It is flexible, easy to deploy and allows users even without technical knowledge to build acceptance quickly.

Disclosure: IT Central Station contacted the reviewer to collect the review and to validate authenticity. The reviewer was referred by the vendor, but the review is not subject to editing or approval by the vendor. The reviewer's company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We're partners with several vendors
it_user99378
COO with 501-1,000 employees
I would highly recommend Bizagi BPM based on its ease of use and comprehensiveness.
On a scale from 1-5 (1 being the worst and 5 the best), I would give Bizagi BPM a 5. We had used yEd Graph Editor previously and had found it difficult to use and not as sharp on the eye. Bizagi, on the other hand, is very easy to use, and the visual display of the process maps is fantastic. Furthermore, initial setup was easy (our in-house team was able to implement Bizagi), customer service is very good, and in regards to deployment, stability, and scalability, we didn’t encounter any problems at all. The most valuable feature of Bizagi for our company is the Process Modeler itself, as we are currently documenting new business processes across our client services and lending departments. The ability to share the process models has contributed to our readiness to…

The most valuable feature of Bizagi for our company is the Process Modeler itself, as we are currently documenting new business processes across our client services and lending departments. The ability to share the process models has contributed to our readiness to build a new investor registry and loans management system.

Bizagi’s online resources are very helpful, I’d suggest that they incorporate them into their modeler product.

In terms of costs – we’re using the free Bizagi Process Modeler, so we had no setup fees, no day-to-day costs, and no on-going costs. At this point, the ROI is difficult to measure since we’re using it as a visual display of our processes to assist the build of a larger system.

In short, I would highly recommend Bizagi BPM platform based on its ease of use, plus the fact the free version is exceptionally comprehensive.

it_user80124
Business Analyst at a tech vendor with 51-200 employees
The best BPM product we’ve seen
Bizagi Process Modeler transformed Kyocera’s business documentation processes through powerful features and slick support. Kyocera Document Solutions recognized that it needed a formal BPMN tool to standardise the documentation of its business processes. Thanks to Bizagi, Kyocera now uses one system of documentation throughout the organization, transforming the business beyond measure. Here is our journey and the benefits so far. Business problem Before implementing Bizagi, we mapped or documented our processes through several different solutions/tools (Visio, PowerPoint, and even Excel, to name a few). I’m the first to admit that process thinking was not our strongest suit. We knew we needed to streamline and professionalize our documentation so, at the beginning of 2012, we…

Business problem

We knew we needed to streamline and professionalize our documentation so, at the beginning of 2012, we researched and then tested many of the solutions on the market.

When we switched to Bizagi, our intent was to use a professional tool – following the standards of Business Product Model and Notation (BPMN) – to ensure that our company was using one system of documentation throughout the organization.

Extraordinary functionality

The functionality within Bizagi is outstanding and has been key to achieving continuous process improvement. For example, the “Publish to PDF” function within the Process Modeler has enabled us to generate reports easily and spontaneously – as we need them. The “Standard Operating Procedure” (SOP) function has also been extraordinarily helpful to us.

Bizagi is the business hub

Because we now document all of our processes, we have developed our thinking in powerful ways. Our team now considers what we do in a reflective manner that allows us to identify any weak points in our processing and overcome them.

Once we have the Bizagi documentation, we are able to review the procedure, and either approve it or refine it. One employee told me recently: “When somebody wants to discuss any specific business operations with me, I say: Make a Bizagi out of it, then we can discuss.” ‘Bizagi’ has become a standard term around the office!

Rapid frontline support

Bizagi also offer fantastic technical support. The helpdesk make themselves available to their customers in many different ways, including forums and video tutorials. We rarely need to turn to them directly, but on the few occasions that we did, they responded rapidly and with clear and thorough explanations and instructions.

Low maintenance solution

Another real plus point is the low cost of maintenance. Only when we update a new version of Bizagi on all of our machines do we turn to our IT department for a centralized roll-out. The software is stable and we’ve enjoyed smooth sailing overall.

Summary

Bizagi is by far the best product we have seen of its kind, and we’re very pleased with the professional results.

it_user76764
Developer with 501-1,000 employees

What is most valuable?

Being able to easily generate documentation in a number of popular formats, being able to easily extend attributes for elements and diagrams.

How has it helped my organization?

We now have a tool that we can use to effectively model our business processes whereas before we did not.

What needs improvement?

• In the area of Improved Functionality: Ability to show / hide connection points on diagram elements, Ability to assign extended attributes to an entire project instead of one diagram at a time, Ability to define / set a default set of extended attributes for use with every project
  • In Product Documentation / Free training Videos: including some examples on how to properly use, and when to use Data Store and Data Object in diagrams
  • In the feedback site: the servers seem to be running slowly as it takes a long time (30 seconds or more) to post a question by itself, even longer if you have attach images and diagrams, also including a "sticky thread" that contains the most common questions and the most current answers.

It was very straightforward.

In-house

No cost.

Yes, two others. The University where I work, as well as our parent University System have policies that do not allow us, as representatives of the University, to endorse one product over another. I can tell you why I chose Bizagi over the other two products, and that is because of the ability to publish directly to SharePoint, as well as in Word and PDF, and because of the built-in team collaboration, features both of the other products lacked.

What other advice do I have?

Basically, do your homework, and use the right tool for the right job. Bizagi is a great tool for creating, testing, and documenting process diagrams. It's simple and easy to use.
Dr. Adnan Al Tunisi
CIO at Prince Sultan Military Medical City (PSMMC)
Implementing Bizagi has been a major success. It reduced costs and supports continuous improvement.
Having just successfully completed the end-to-end patients’ care automation for our 2,000 outpatients’ unit, we delivered 13 processes with Bizagi to improve patients’ registration and security for our 1,400 bed hospital. Before implementing Bizagi BPMS, our legacy-based Hospital Information System (HIS) did not offer proper validation options during the registration leading to fraud and misinformation of patients. The system was also prone to user input errors, had no process support and a weak data consistency. Migrating from the legacy platform to a new process oriented solution was a huge leap for our hospital. Bizagi built the bridge between the legacy and the BPM system. Powerful integration and web services together provide a wraparound layer which cleanses and validates the patient…

Migrating from the legacy platform to a new process oriented solution was a huge leap for our hospital. Bizagi built the bridge between the legacy and the BPM system. Powerful integration and web services together provide a wraparound layer which cleanses and validates the patient data fetched from the legacy HIS. Through intuitive workflow modeling, BPM accelerates data quality and compliance, be it for new patient on-boarding, biometric ID and reporting. A robust process for registering patients was established with clearly defined roles and responsibilities for the clerks and managers of the department. With the powerful process analytics tool, it is possible for the management to audit the activities performed by the clerks, analyze the trends and foresee the requirements of the medical city in ways never done before.

The focus currently is on two types of cases, Medical Card Exchange and New Registration; these include creation of 8 new cases for card exchange, per hour, per work station. As 10 work stations were set up around the hospital to swap the old for new cards, the hospital handled 400 to 600 Card Exchange cases per day. At the same time there is an average of over 600 Registration cases created each month.

From an organization perspective, the project has been a major success. A process oriented work culture was introduced and adopted at the Patient Affairs department. There is now more clarity about the tasks that are assigned to the clerks, while all stakeholders are more efficient and productive, as they handle less paperwork. In addition, all steps are achieved in a structured manner and there is more control and visibility over the whole operation, which leads to increased compliance with health care auditing policies.

In addition, the Bizagi system supports the continuous improvement and optimization of registration processes. Costs were also reduced by removing all mundane, manual activities and paperwork as well as introducing better ways of deploying resources and people.

New standardized processes, transparency, better control and easy access to all related information helps to deliver traceability and auditability at any stage required.

This resulted in the registration time reduced by 50%, human errors decreased by 80% and staff productivity increased by 60%.

In addition, both our hospital and the physicians qualify for recognition as high-quality care providers which leads to pay-for-performance. The BPM solution makes it relatively simple to submit large volumes of sample data showing that they meet established treatment performance thresholds.

Bizagi BPM helped Prince Sultan Military Medical City to become a flagship hospital in Saudi Arabia, often used as an example for delivering the highest quality patients’ care.

Disclosure: IT Central Station has made contact with the reviewer to validate that the person is a real user. The information in the posting is based upon a vendor-supplied case study, but the reviewer has confirmed the content's accuracy.
it_user8163
Owner at a tech consulting company with 51-200 employees
Great potential for automating processes easily
I like the modeler. I am now trying the suite because it has great potential for automating processes easily. There are a few kinks that I am working on resolution with Bizagi. I like the modeler. I am now trying the suite because it has great potential for automating processes easily. There are a few kinks that I am working on resolution with Bizagi.

it_user8160
Business Analyst at a tech consulting company with 51-200 employees
Not only for documenting processes, it's a real BPMS
Bizagi is not only for documenting processes, it's a real BPMS, so you can make integrations via web-services. I prefer IBM because the most customers I work for use IBM Websphere, so integration is best done with IBM.

it_user8157
IT Administrator at a energy/utilities company with 501-1,000 employees
No Mac OS or Linux version
It is a very good product. The only drawback is that, only, can be installed on Windows. There is not a Mac OS X nor a Linux version.

it_user8154
Business Analyst at a insurance company with 51-200 employees
For me, this is what bpm is all about
Been using different bpm solutions for real life processes for over 10 years and I think bizagi is the ONE that allows the business control over their own processes rather than IT telling the business. For me, this is what bpm is all about- clue is in the title... 'Business'

Download our free Bizagi Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.