BizTalk Server Reviews

rating
Pradip K. Wani
Manager of Architecture/Design with 51-200 employees
Mar 28 2017

What is most valuable?

Software development, right from start, was custom and tailor-made. The most changing parts of these software products are the interfaces to the... more»

How has it helped my organization?

I worked on an application integration project with MS BizTalk 2002 with the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections at Camp Hill , Pennsylvania,... more»

What needs improvement?

Development is simple. I wish overall implementation and debugging were made simpler.

What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing??

Pricing and licensing is reasonable.

What other advice do I have??

MS BizTalk is reliable and dependable. Integration software has made application integration a building block and simpler.
Wael Abdullah
Senior Technical/Team Lead at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Jul 29 2017

What is most valuable?

The feature of mapper design and orchestration with Visual Studio is valuable for us.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution has enabled our IT department to connect all our systems together without the need to modify these systems.

What needs improvement?

Features which could be improved include sending JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) and receiver ports (which was added... more»

What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing??

The pricing and licensing structure is excellent.

Which other solutions did I evaluate??

Previously we used IBM MQ. IBM MQ consultants are not easy to find, especially in our geographical area. BizTalk is... more»

What other advice do I have??

Read up well on how to implement before you get started.

Have A Question About Datacenter Virtualization?

Our experts can help. 291,567 professionals have used our research on 6,544 solutions.
Neeraj Salpekar
System Developer at a tech services company with 5,001-10,000 employees
Apr 13 2017

What do you think of BizTalk Server?

Valuable Features:: Orchestration debugger Mapper tool Flat file schema designer Various adapters Ability to define XSLT transformation • Improvements to My Organization:: Faster development time Easy to customize Improved monitoring and tracking of processes • Room for Improvement:: Support for JSON data Cross-platform support Not being tied down to SQL Server database • Use of Solution:: I have used it for eight years. • Deployment Issues:: We encounter issues with deployment when SQL Server and BizTalk Server are on separate machines, especially with the MSDTC. • Stability Issues:: We have not encountered any stability issues. • Scalability Issues:: We have not encountered any scalability issues.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About BizTalk Server

Have A Question About Datacenter Virtualization?

BizTalk Server Questions

BizTalk Server Projects By Members

BizTalk Server Consultants

What is BizTalk Server?

Connects systems both inside and across organizations, exchange data and orchestrate business processes across multiple systems.
BizTalk Server customers
Centrebet, Seoul National University Bundang Hospital, QualCare, Wªrth Handelsges.m.b.H, DTEK, Allscripts, United BioSource, Hogg Robinson