BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suite Overview

BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suite is the #11 ranked solution in our list of top Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) tools. It is most often compared to Microsoft Intune: BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suite vs Microsoft Intune

What is BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suite?

The BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suite offers five editions to meet your enterprise’s evolving mobile needs. Growth can happen quickly, and the BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suite is designed to provide a seamless transition to the more advanced capabilities in higher-level editions. The subscription model ensures predictable annual expenditures and eliminates upfront capital costs.

BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suite is also known as Good for Enterprise, Good Mobile Messaging, Ubitexx Ubi-Suite.

Download the Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: July 2021

BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suite Customers
Ashcourt Rowan, EMC Professional Services, Itochu, MBDA, North Hennepin Community College, PGGM, Rohde & Schwarz, US Navy
BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suite Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suite pricing:
  • "We pay about $6 a year for the solution. There are no extra costs on top of that. You save a lot of money when you use this product."
  • "We currently pay by the year, but the licenses are calculated on a monthly basis."

JL
Owner at a tech services company with 1-10 employees
Reseller
Extremely scalable and quite stable with good technical support

What is our primary use case?

My clients basically use the solution to manage their mostly mobile devices, and, increasingly, their desktop systems also.

• "The technical support for the solution is excellent."
  • "One fault that BlackBerry has is its salesforce. Their direct salesforce department is changing its salespeople constantly. One client I had, over a period of about three years, went through four salespeople. That continuity is a problem, in terms of dealing with the customers."

What other advice do I have?

I'm a Blackberry reseller. Many people don't realize that most of the cars on the road today use Blackberry software, from Tesla to GM. I activate mobile services on every major carrier. Originally, I activated BlackBerry devices through BlackBerry's relationship with T-Mobile. Then when BlackBerry got out of the mobile business, as part of that process, I became certified on the BlackBerry enterprise server. Now BlackBerry is no longer really doing devices. You can still get BlackBerry devices, but they're not manufactured by BlackBerry. They're licensed by BlackBerry and they're Android…
RT
IT Administrator Associate at RB CAPITAL
Easy to install with a nice interface and good security

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use this product for all of our users.

• "If a device is stolen, you have the power to remove all of the contents remotely. You can do this very quickly."
  • "It would be ideal if there was something for communication with Microsoft tools like Teams or Skype for Business, or perhaps even with Zoom for conference calls."

What other advice do I have?

We don't have a business relationship with Blackberry. We're using the latest version of the solution. I would recommend this solution to others. It's better for those with bigger infrastructures. It's maybe not the best for a simple company. For us, it's great. We have data centers and a private cloud and this makes it easier for us. Smaller companies may benefit from different Blackberry products. I'm not sure. That said, for big companies, it's excellent. Overall, I would rate the solution ten out of ten.
Find out what your peers are saying about BlackBerry, Microsoft, VMware and others in Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM). Updated: July 2021.
521,637 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Lynda Groulx
Technology Specialist at a tech company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Reliable, user-friendly, easy to implement, and stellar technical support

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for our suite of smartphones. We have approximately 1,000 that are all Android.

• "The containerization of the workspace is what we have found to be the most valuable."
  • "The pain points for us would be the activation."

What other advice do I have?

I definitely would recommend the solution. We have an on-premises version but you would want to go cloud, for sure. Intune is very proprietary and it doesn't integrate with a lot of non-Microsoft apps, whereas Blackberry is pretty open. We don't utilize it as much as other companies do, and there are features that we have not incorporated such as virus protection. They offer more than we use. We are pretty happy with the product and it's really good. I would rate Blackberry Enterprise Mobility Suite a ten out of ten.
KK Cheong
Senior Manager at IHiS
Web-based management tools are handy for administrators to control the ACL but it needs to support more devices

What is our primary use case?

Pushmail and chat group IT solutions incorporate other productivity applications.

How has it helped my organization?

Pushed email Supports different platforms  Manages devices across the organization

What is most valuable?

Web-based management tools are handy for administrators to control the ACL.

What needs improvement?

More devices supported like iOS, Android, and API so it can support various platforms to enhance the experience.

I have been using BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suite for five years.

My advice would be to do a comparison.

Private Cloud