BlueJeans Meetings OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

BlueJeans Meetings is #15 ranked solution in top Virtual Meetings tools. IT Central Station users give BlueJeans Meetings an average rating of 8 out of 10. BlueJeans Meetings is most commonly compared to Zoom:BlueJeans Meetings vs Zoom.
What is BlueJeans Meetings?

INSTANTLY CONNECT AND COLLABORATE

The meeting experience users love

Instantly join, host or manage a video, audio or web meeting from a conference room, your desk or a remote location. Then engage in a productive virtual meeting with the power of immersive HD video and Dolby Voice® audio.

Smart Meetings Meeting Hub

Bolster productivity with in-app intelligence to capture the most important discussion points, assign action items, and quickly replay meeting highlights. Manage and prioritize post-meeting follow-through with time-saving solutions to bring projects to completion and establish accountability across the organization.

Powered by Dolby Voice

Enjoy more natural, high definition sound with Dolby Voice, including background noise cancellation in video and audio meetings across multiple devices and locations. Hear the Dolby difference.

Zero download meetings

Join full-featured video meetings right from your favorite browser. With immersive video and spatial audio you’ll be collaborating face-to-face within seconds. Nothing to download or install.

BlueJeans Meetings was previously known as BlueJeans Network .

Download the Virtual Meetings Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2021

BlueJeans Meetings Customers

Criteo, Seattle Children's Hospital, The Wharton School, Wikia, Telit, Epilepsy, NENW, IPENZ, Medanta, Mphasis, Royal Academy of Dance, Wharton, Red Hat, HKS Architects, Forum of the Future, Commonfund

BlueJeans Meetings Video

BlueJeans Meetings Reviews

AS
Cyber SOC Lead at a financial services firm with 1,001-5,000 employees
Good audio and video quality, and it is easy to set up

• "The quality of both audio and video is good."
  • "Screen sharing is available but there is no feature for remote access, to take control of another machine."

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use BlueJeans for internal communication because it would require our clients to perform some setup. There is a small application that needs to be downloaded and most of our clients don't have it pre-installed on their computers.

What is most valuable?

The performance is good.

The quality of both audio and video is good.

What needs improvement?

Screen sharing is available but there is no feature for remote access, to take control of another machine. This is something that should be added.

I have been using BlueJeans Meetings for three years.

This product is very stable and I use it four or five times every day.

We began with a small number of users and it has increased. We found that it was easy to scale.

I have never been in contact with technical support.

I have used other video conferencing solutions such as Zoom and Webex. I can't say that I am really familiar with the differences between them because I only use these other products about once per week.

BlueJeans Meetings is very easy to set up. It is integrated with Outlook and you just have to select your participants for it to automatically populate the main body of your email. All you have to do is select the time.

I deployed this solution without any assistance.

What other advice do I have?

My advice for anybody who is considering this product is to first try joining a meeting using the phone. It is easy to set up and you can see the quality.

Mohammed Saleem
Chief Scrum / Delivery Manager at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Simple, has an intuitive design and is more user-friendly than its competitors

• "It is really easy and there are no complicated graphics or icons. It is simple and has an intuitive design. It's user-friendly over anything else I have used."
  • "I haven't had any big challenges. The annotation feature should be improved. So if I need to mark something or point something out, it's there, but it's not that user friendly. Other than that it's fine. In terms of collaboration, I think there could be some improvement."

What is most valuable?

I use multiple features.

What needs improvement?

me haven't had any big challenges. In terms of additional features, Blue jeans need to focus on screen sharing sub-feature more robust and easy, to be precise, Highlighting or draw attention to teh things like point out teh specific place of teh content that TEMPhas be shared - Probably this functionality should be improved for example while screen sharing in Slack call - anyone one can highlight or point out on teh screen.

me has been using BlueJeans for six months.

It is stable. me very rarely experience crashes, it's predominantly stable.

Scalability is good.

me never reached out to technical support.

We are leaning towards moving to Zoom.

What other advice do I have?

It is really easy and their are no complicated graphics or icons. It is simple and TEMPhas an intuitive design. It's user-friendly over anything else me TEMPhas used.

me would rate it a nine out of ten. me would like to see an enhancement for teh annotation feature so me can quickly point to a location.

Product Categories
Virtual Meetings
Download our free Virtual Meetings Report and find out what your peers are saying about Verizon, Lifesize, Cisco, and more!