BlueJeans Rooms OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

What is BlueJeans Rooms?

Make any room a video conference room
BlueJeans Rooms transforms any room into an easy-to-use video conference space requiring little to no end-user training and effortless IT management, while increasing workforce collaboration.

One-touch meetings
Easily reserve rooms for ad-hoc or scheduled meetings through our seamless Microsoft and Google calendar integrations. Start and control a BlueJeans meeting with one touch and share content from the room, your laptop or mobile device, without cables or dongles.

Works with existing room systems
With BlueJeans, you can provide a consistent and unified end-user experience regardless of the hardware used. BlueJeans interoperates with any H.323 or SIP room system so you can leverage your existing room systems from vendors like Dolby, Polycom, Cisco and LifeSize.
DVR Multi Service
Connects to other conferencing services
Our MultiService capability connects you to any service that you need — BlueJeans, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Cisco Webex — using the hardware that you already have. Avoid vendor lock-in and get ultimate flexibility and choice with BlueJeans Rooms.

Easy for IT to deploy, monitor and manage
Easy installation and simple IT management minimizes setup costs and deployment time, and centralized management through BlueJeans Command Center improves efficiency with bulk provisioning, remote device monitoring, and diagnostics.

Designed for Modern Business Collaboration

Enhance productivity with BlueJeans Rooms

Download the Virtual Meetings Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2021

BlueJeans Rooms Customers

Pernod Ricard

BlueJeans Rooms Video

BlueJeans Rooms Reviews

ZN
Specialist System Development at Jazz
User-friendly, simple to set up, and the screen sharing is easy to do

• "The interface is user-friendly and screen sharing is easy to do."
  • "If multiple people are part of the meeting and they are in the same room, for example on their laptops, then it will create an echo and the other person may not be audible."

What is our primary use case?

We are using BlueJeans Rooms for virtual meetings. It is very helpful and we use it to have sessions for requirements gathering and testing.

I use it both on my laptop and mobile phone.

What is most valuable?

The interface is user-friendly and screen sharing is easy to do.

What needs improvement?

I have been working with BlueJeans for about a year.

This is a very stable solution. We used it on a daily basis, for hours upon hours at a time.

This is a scalable conferencing system. Our meetings are typically up to 70 or 80 members at a time.

We have an internal team that handles support for the end-users and they are the ones that are in contact with BlueJeans technical support. Overall, we are satisfied with the support.

In addition to this solution, we also use Microsoft Teams and Google Meet for video conferencing. I also have experience with Skype and Zoom.

Microsoft Teams is similar to Skype, but when you're talking about BlueJeans, it's a bit different. BlueJeans has a more professional look for meetings.

The initial setup is easy and it will take an hour or two to deploy.

What other advice do I have?

If the echo issue is eventually resolved then I would give BlueJeans a perfect rating.

Product Categories
Virtual Meetings
Download our free Virtual Meetings Report and find out what your peers are saying about Verizon, ON24, Pexip, and more!