My primary use case was patching.
BMC TrueSight Server Automation is #15 ranked solution in top Configuration Management tools. IT Central Station users give BMC TrueSight Server Automation an average rating of 6 out of 10. BMC TrueSight Server Automation is most commonly compared to Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform:BMC TrueSight Server Automation vs Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 40% of all views.
BMC TrueSight Server Automation OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication
BMC TrueSight Server Automation OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
What is BMC TrueSight Server Automation?
BladeLogic Server Automation allows you to quickly and securely provision, configure, patch, and maintain physical, virtual, and cloud servers.
· Threat remediation: Combine with BMC SecOps Response Service to link vulnerabilities to identified patches and create a remediation plan
· Compliance: Integrates role-based access control, pre-configured policies for CIS, DISA, HIPAA, PCI, SOX, NIST, and SCAP, documentation, and remediation
· Provisioning: Supports unattended installs and image-based, script-based, or template-based provisioning
· Configuration: Consistently manage change and configuration activities across a broad range of server environments with one tool
· Reporting: Assess change impact or complete an audit using multiple dashboard views
· Patching: Supports and follows maintenance window guidelines to ensure timely delivery of patches
BMC TrueSight Server Automation was previously known as TrueSight Server Automation, BladeLogic Server Automation, BladeLogic Automation Suite.
Download the Configuration Management Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2021
BMC TrueSight Server Automation Customers
State of Michigan, Fujitsu FSAS, Transamerica Life Insurance Company, SAP
BMC TrueSight Server Automation Video
BMC TrueSight Server Automation Reviews