BMC TrueSight Server Automation Reviews
BMC TrueSight Server Automation is the #6 ranked solution of our top Configuration Management tools. It's rated 3.9 out of 5 stars, and is most commonly compared to Ansible - BMC TrueSight Server Automation vs Ansible
Learn what your peers think about BMC TrueSight Server Automation. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: April 2020.
437,827 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Read Archived Reviews
What is BMC TrueSight Server Automation?
BladeLogic Server Automation allows you to quickly and securely provision, configure, patch, and maintain physical, virtual, and cloud servers.
· Threat remediation: Combine with BMC SecOps Response Service to link vulnerabilities to identified patches and create a remediation plan
· Compliance: Integrates role-based access control, pre-configured policies for CIS, DISA, HIPAA, PCI, SOX, NIST, and SCAP, documentation, and remediation
· Provisioning: Supports unattended installs and image-based, script-based, or template-based provisioning
· Configuration: Consistently manage change and configuration activities across a broad range of server environments with one tool
· Reporting: Assess change impact or complete an audit using multiple dashboard views
· Patching: Supports and follows maintenance window guidelines to ensure timely delivery of patches
Also known asTrueSight Server Automation, BladeLogic Server Automation, BladeLogic Automation Suite
BMC TrueSight Server Automation customers
State of Michigan, Fujitsu FSAS, Transamerica Life Insurance Company, SAP