Boomi AtomSphere Master Data Hub OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Boomi AtomSphere Master Data Hub is the #1 ranked solution in our list of top Cloud Master Data Management (MDM) Solutions tools. It is most often compared to Microsoft MDS: Boomi AtomSphere Master Data Hub vs Microsoft MDS

What is Boomi AtomSphere Master Data Hub?

Boomi MDM provides everything you need to address the three components of a unified data management strategy: application integration, master data management, and domain-specific data quality services.

In the cloud, there’s no hardware or software to manage, upgrades are automatic, and best of all, the Boomi platform allows you to manage your data across your cloud and on-premises applications.

Boomi AtomSphere Master Data Hub is also known as Dell Boomi MDM.

Boomi AtomSphere Master Data Hub Customers

LinkedIn

Boomi AtomSphere Master Data Hub Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Boomi AtomSphere Master Data Hub pricing:
  • "We have a monthly subscription, which is $550 per month."

Boomi AtomSphere Master Data Hub Reviews

ME
Technical Architect at a media company with 201-500 employees
Good drag and drop features, integrates well, and they offer good support

• "The most valuable feature of this solution is that it seems to be more of a drag and drop interface."
  • "We have problems in some scenarios where there are messages in the queue and would require some support."

What is our primary use case?

We are using this solution to migrate from our prime database to our SAP product. We are also using it for the migration of the legacy solution to the SAP Hybrid.

What is most valuable?

It integrates well with other solutions.

What needs improvement?

The drag and drop can be a little bit tricky.

There are some scenarios that we have covered and they are fine. We have problems in some scenarios where there are messages in the queue and would require some support.

I have been using this solution for six months.

We are not using the latest version. Rather, we are using the previous one.

It's a stable solution. We have not had any issues with the stability of this solution.

It's a scalable solution. We have API integrations with other applications and it's done a good job.

The integrations that we have, all work well.

When we have had issues, we can rely on technical support.

They provide good tech support and on the call, they come on board and are on Zoom or anywhere else.

They sort through the problems with us.

I have not used any other solutions. This is the ESB that I used and that I know. I cannot compare it with any others.

I was not a part of the initial setup. It was done by the network team.

The implementation was straightforward. You log into their cloud system and connect to that for integration purposes.

We have a monthly subscription, which is $550 per month.

What other advice do I have?

The data migration worked for us.

It serves the purpose that we need. As of now, it works well for me and our team so I'm fine with that. This is a product that I can recommend to others who are interested in using it.

I would rate this solution an eight out of ten.

HS
Technical Director at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Helps us to centralize Customer Data quality, Accelerate Time-to-Insight and provide a data governance

• "We use the administrator to create different interfaces. We developed APIs for specific applications like data validation between systems. We have our own product and base it on the Boomi interfaces that generate this type of data validation."
  • "The reporting needs to be improved to help get more KPIs in the longterm. Now, the system keeps only three months."

What is our primary use case?

Identify master data with errors that needs correction.

How has it helped my organization?

Being at the center of the various data silos within customer systems provides an easy way to implement a scalable and secure master data management hub as a service.

What is most valuable?

• Master Data Hub, it is a cloud-native master data management

We have been using Dell Boomi MDM since 2019.

When we start the project we had some issues related to a complex design. Globally, the product is stable.

The project was big within a complex environment but the results were good.

The business requirement were not well presented. The main issue in such big projects is that you need a product owner that could understand at the same time the business process and flows and the technology.

Compared to other products, Dell's price is reasonable.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it eight out of ten.

My advice to someone considering this solution is to understand your requirements. Boomi features are very advanced. You need to take the time needed to understand the business process and flows. Have a global view of the features.