Ethernet Switches Questions
Aug 08 2020
What sort of network would benefit from switch stacking? Are there any drawbacks to taking this approach? What would be an alternative to stack switches?
Oct 01 2020
What are port forwarding and port triggering typically used for?
I'm a Pre-sales and Project Management Engineer at a small consultancy. We are looking for an alternative to the Juniper CGS2520 switch. Any recommendations?
Managed switches allow a much higher degree of control over one's network. However, they are obviously more expensive and need a professional who understands how to configure them. What criteria need to be considered when a business is deciding between managed versus unmanaged switches, and what are the pros and cons of each?
Product CategoriesEthernet Switches
Download our free Ethernet Switches Report and find out what your peers are saying about Broadcom, Cisco, Netgear, and more!
- When evaluating Ethernet Switches, what aspect do you think is the most important to look for?
- Managed vs Unmanaged Switches: What should a business take into account when choosing?
- What are the benefits of stack switches?
- What switch is a good alternative to the Juniper CGS2520?
- What is the difference between Port Forwarding and Port Triggering?