CA Cloud Service Management Reviews

industry
rating
Tools/Situation Administrator at A.H. Belo
Dec 24 2016

What is most valuable?

We like the fact that all the tools interconnect. We can do everything from Service Catalog, such as create change orders, without having to use our ticketing system. It automatically ties it in to it. For example, for our new-hire process,... more»

How has it helped my organization?

Using the self-service functionalities we have been able to eliminate a lot of the support phone calls, and actually reduce a lot of our help desk staff. We no longer have to have a 24-hour help desk, because our employees can create the... more»

What needs improvement?

There are a few things I would like to see.Service Desk has a quick profile feature, where you can pull up everybody's environment, including all their assets, their ticket history and everything else. When I go in to actually look at their... more»
Pre-Sales/System Architect at a tech services company with 5,001-10,000 employees
Nov 15 2017

What do you think of CA Cloud Service Management?

Valuable Features Event-based. • Improvements to My Organization Automatic tasks. • Room for Improvement Flexibility to customize. • Use of Solution Four years. • Deployment Issues No issues. • Stability Issues No issues. • Scalability Issues Not applicable. On-premise or cloud, I do not need it. • Customer Service and Technical Support Great. CA Technologies support is excellent. • Previous Solutions Yes, many. • Initial Setup The initial setup was easy. • Implementation Team We did the implementation ourselves (in-house).  • ROI I do not know. • Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing Not applicable. • Other Solutions Considered Many.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About CA Cloud Service Management

Find out what your peers are saying about CA Technologies, ServiceNow, BMC and others in IT Service Management (ITSM).
287,566 professionals have used our research since 2012.

CA Cloud Service Management Questions

CA Cloud Service Management Projects By Members

CA Cloud Service Management Consultants

What is CA Cloud Service Management?

CA Cloud Service Management is an innovative Service Management solution architected to speed and streamline your service desk operations while reducing complex and repetitive tasks. It delivers comprehensive automation capabilities to help reduce manual, tedious tasks.
Also known as
Nimsoft Service Desk
CA Cloud Service Management customers
Oakwood Systems Group
BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which IT Service Management (ITSM) solution is right for you?

Download our free IT Service Management (ITSM) Report and find out what your peers are saying about CA Technologies, ServiceNow, BMC, and more!