Calabrio WFM OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

What is Calabrio WFM?
Calabrio is a customer engagement software company that provides analytic insights to catalyze growth through customer service contact centers. The Calabrio ONE software suite empowers everyone in an organization, from contact center agents to the CEO, with easy-to-use tools that provide a better understanding of the customer. Every customer interaction yields insights that expand customer-consciousness, which is how leading companies now drive growth and long-term corporate prosperity. Calabrio solutions are built on an intuitive, web-based architecture that positions and accelerates the contact center as an epicenter for customer insight. A pioneer in its industry for more than two decades, Calabrio has been named “Leader” by Gartner in its Magic Quadrant for Customer Engagement Center Workforce Optimization (2015). The company is also a member of the Cisco Solution Partner Program and the Avaya DevConnect program. Find news and information at www.calabrio.com. Follow @calabrio on Twitter.

Calabrio WFM is also known as Calabrio.

Calabrio WFM Customers
Polaris, Equifax, Fedex, Rabo, Paychex, Virteva, VITAS Healthcare Corp, Keurig Green Mountain, AT&T, Esurance, Subaru, Boeing, Tiffany & Co., Thomson Reuters.
Calabrio WFM Video

Archived Calabrio WFM Reviews (more than two years old)

Gaye Stone
Customer Service Analyst/Scheduler at Tucson Electric Power
Leaderboard
The Copy Schedule Activities reduces time spent for changing activities. Agents are not able to cancel an approved request in the Time Off Request area.

• "The Copy Schedule Activities has been a favorite tool. It reduces time spent when I need to make changes which are identical to multiple agents' schedules."
  • "Being able to "publish" or rerun the schedule for only one agent would be ideal."
  • "Give agents the ability to cancel approved requests for time off. Vacation plans do actually change in the real world."

What is our primary use case?

Our company changed phone systems in our call center two years ago, and with that change, the WFM and QM software were changed. We went with Calabrio based on the recommendation of our vendor.

Dec 2018: We have upgraded to Calabrio v.10 just this weekend. I will be reviewing version 10 after I've had a little bit of time to use it.

How has it helped my organization?

I cannot speak about the difference for the QM software.

My main use is of the WFM software. A few of the features were "nice to have" features, but version 9.3 had some "deficiencies". The main problem was not being able to run scenarios in a pseudo scheduling area, so the way Calabrio is now, agents can possibly see test scenarios.

Another problem is the Time Off Request area. Agents are not able to cancel an approved request through this area. The sorting/filtering could be improved upon greatly. We are scheduled to upgrade to version 10.0, which will resolve many of the issues we do not like about the current version that we are using.

Update: We are still on version 9.3 and looking forward to upgrading.

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

Being able to "publish" or rerun the schedule for only one agent would be ideal. Also, give agents the ability to cancel approved requests for time off. Vacation plans do actually change in the real world.

Yes, we did use a different WFM software. The main reason for the switch was the service (or lack of) customer service we were getting.

The business area did not evaluate other options. Our IT/IS departments recommended using what was suggested by the vendor we used for our phone system upgrade/change

What other advice do I have?

We were not allowed to be involved in the set up or a test environment. In hindsight, I would insist on this as there are things that we would have set up differently had we been more involved. It's difficult to explain what you want/expect when you don't get to use the product until "Go Live" in Production.

Senior Netwrok Engineer at a healthcare company with 10,001+ employees
Leadership is able to help new agents learn in real-time

What is most valuable?

The real-time screen  Call monitoring

How has it helped my organization?

Leadership is able to help new agents learn in real-time versus going back and reviewing.

What needs improvement?

Some of the Cisco features have not fully-migrated to the Avaya platform.

Two years.

Yes. We have several applications that use AES. We had to get Avaya to write a custom patch for AES to share resources.

None.

Customer Service: A nine out of 10. Technical Support: An eight out of 10.

Which

What is most valuable?

• The real-time screen
  • Call monitoring

How has it helped my organization?

What needs improvement?

Some of the Cisco features have not fully-migrated to the Avaya platform.

Two years.

A nine out of 10.

An eight out of 10.

Yes. The cost to upgrade was three times as much as this product.

It was straightforward on the install.

It was a combination between our in-house team and the vendor. The vendor was new to this product, but picked it up quickly.

Waiting on that figure at the end of this year.

Make sure to plan on expansion.

Yes, but would rather not say.

Telecommunications Engineer at a university with 1,001-5,000 employees
Their support engineers are very knowledgeable and issues are resolved very quickly

What is most valuable?

Call recording Evaluation forms Live call monitoring

How has it helped my organization?

Tracking quality of conversations between agents and customers ensures service always reflects the organization's mission.

What needs improvement?

The built-in reporting is not comprehensive or intuitive. Calabrio support has indicated to us that they are actively improving this piece of the application.

For three years.

None.

The application has been stable, although we have not been without issues. Ongoing stability issues, however, is not something that we have encountered.

What do I think about the

What is most valuable?

• Call recording
  • Evaluation forms
  • Live call monitoring

For three years.

None.

So far, it has scaled to our needs. The biggest change that we made was adding an additional recorder to keep up with the heavy call volume.

The customer service is always very good. The only point of improvement that I have shared with Calabrio management is we would appreciate their contact center being staffed 24/7 for after hours support. Right now, calls placed outside of normal hours go to an answer service for callback.

It is very good. Their support engineers are always very knowledgeable and issues are resolved very quickly.

We used NICE previously. The organization opted to make the change due to the high cost of NICE and ongoing stability problems.

The initial setup was straightforward. Although the implementation tech was forced to create all of the users individually as a bulk tool, which was not available at that time. Three years have passed since that time, and they may have worked this out. It did not affect us as the customer, however.

Yes, NICE.

Workforce Management Specialist at a retailer with 10,001+ employees
The schedule tool is the most valuable feature. However, there is no easy way to filter or delete old requests.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature that I have been able to use in the Workforce Management (WFM) software is the scheduling tool.

How has it helped my organization?

We used Excel prior to having Calabrio. This tool has made our lives so much easier.

What needs improvement?

The biggest issue that we have come across is the messaging where we receive Time Off Requests. There is no easy way to filter or delete old requests which are no longer needed.

Just over a year.

We had a few snags here and there when we deployed Calabrio. However, it was little things that we learned as we went on.

What do I think

Just over a year.

Yes. When we reach a certain number of agents, the scheduling creates a second page. Then, this leads to issues with shift trades and gives.

A nine out of 10.

An eight out of 10.

A little complex. As a team we felt that our initial training was not the best.

Not applicable.

Contact Center Supervisor at a energy/utilities company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Leaderboard
The scheduling and QA portion of the new system are valuable features.

What is most valuable?

I've found that the scheduling and QA portion of the new system is phenomenal. We've never been able to see the agents' screens in the past and this will surely help all the supervisors with coaching and making our team perform better.

How has it helped my organization?

In the past, scheduling was very difficult. We used Excel, and it was very tedious. If you missed something or put something in the wrong place, you then had to save as again and have all the agents close and reopen the schedule. Calabrio makes scheduling a breeze.

What needs improvement?

Seeing as I have just started using it, I haven't run into any issues.  The only thing I wish they had (unless I don't have the access to do so - which is possible) was better reporting for adherence. We can see all the numbers, but there is no way of exporting it for all team members is one big file.

We have used this for approximately six months.

I was not involved in the deployment.

I have not seen or heard of any issues with stability.

I was not involved with scaling.

I am a user and do not need to speak with customer service.

We did not use a solution previously.

I am a user, and did not do any setup.

N/A.

I was not involved with purchasing. I do not know.

i was not involved with this aspect.

What other advice do I have?

Calabrio's learning curve is very short.  The user interface is extremely easy to use.  I could not be happier with this product.

Calabrio WFM and QM Administrator at a healthcare company with 10,001+ employees
When used properly, this is a very powerful tool that can help your business hone in on the truly valuable aspects it can provide

What is most valuable?

Calabrio as a whole, when used properly, is a very powerful tool that can help your business hone in on the truly valuable aspects it can provide. However, one of the most valuable features is automation/workflows, it saves time and increases productivity.

How has it helped my organization?

I was able to use Calabrio to provide data and analytics in a visually stimulating fashion which captured my audience's understanding with ease. This has since proven its value in the projects and initiatives we have taken - saving the company over a million dollars, increasing productivity while also decreasing wait times, therefore, increasing customer satisfaction.

What needs improvement?

I think if Calabrio can master Cisco precision queue attributes, predictive scheduling can be done on a much granular level, thereby making the tool that much more capable in its ability to increase productivity.

2 years

Yes, but not really due to the tool. Getting the contact center's buy-in is vital to the success of an effective implementation along with effortless continuous improvement.

At first, they were great. Since my initial encounters, it is a hit and miss and really comes down to the agent or technician assigned to help you.

Once again, it really is dependent on the technician assigned to your case. I have had technicians who were responsive and catered to my needs and I have had other technicians who didn't seem to understand the system as well as I did and/or I had to constantly check up on the status of my case.

Previously we were using Excel and human intuition, which is not a viable source to manage even a small contact center running 24/7.

The spreadsheets were unnecessarily complex and did not utilize enough data to back up the decisions being made nor did it follow industry standards for a service desk.

We did implement through a vendor, we will not be using them again. However, later on, Calabrio Support was able to catch the errors made by the vendor which helped us greatly.

Over a million dollars

NA

NA

What other advice do I have?

I recommend the full suite, one product simply cannot be utilized to the fullest capacity without the others.

Quality Assurance and Training Coordinator at a insurance company with 1,001-5,000 employees

What is most valuable?

The Analytics software has been fantastic for the contact center. Analysts are able to collect data from Speech Analytics to find trends and areas of focus. We have just skimmed the edge of what this software can do, but it seems to be something we will continue utilizing more in the future.

How has it helped my organization?

One of the best things about Calabrio in regards to QM is this software allows the CSRs to have buy-in on their performance by listening to these calls as well. This lets the CSR directly focus on areas for improvement and areas where they 'nailed it.' We have been able to use Calabrio in a number of ways to reward excellent performance for CSRs.

What needs improvement?

The only issue I have found with Calabrio is the WFM side. This is only because it does not work as cohesively with our scheduling and WFM operations. The team at Calabrio seems to be great in listening to our concerns; however, the WFM team is still working on this with Calabrio.

The company has used this solution for two years now.

To my knowledge, we have not encountered any deployment issues.

We have only rarely encountered stability issues; no frequent issues.

We have not encountered any scalability issues.

Customer service is 9 (1-10 pt scale).

Technical support is 7 (1-10 pt scale).

I don't believe we previously used a different solution.

I was not present during the initial set-up.

I believe implementation was through a vendor team. Unfortunately, I was not with the company at this time.

I'm unsure about ROI.

Be sure to figure out what package best suits your needs.

I am sure other options were explored.

Telephony & Platform Analyst at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employees
The UI is one of the most valuable features. I would like to see improvement in planning for multi-skilling.

What is most valuable?

The UI is slick. The agent dashboard is good for agents.

How has it helped my organization?

Agents are able to see their own schedules.

What needs improvement?

Planning for multi-skilling

I have used it for two years.

We have not encountered any deployment issues.

Initially, we encountered a little stability issue.

We have not encountered any scalability issues.

Customer Service: Customer service is OK. Technical Support: Technical support is OK.

Which solution did I use previously and

What is most valuable?

The UI is slick.

The agent dashboard is good for agents.

How has it helped my organization?

Agents are able to see their own schedules.

What needs improvement?

• Planning for multi-skilling

I have used it for two years.

We have not encountered any deployment issues.

Initially, we encountered a little stability issue.

Customer service is OK.

Technical support is OK.

I do not know if we previously used a different solution.

I do not know if initial setup was straightforward or complex.

I do not know if a vendor team or an in-house one implemented it.

I do not know about ROI.

Before choosing this product, I do not know if we evaluated other options.

Adjunct Instructor, General Education at a university with 51-200 employees
The speed up, slow down feature is valuable. Advanced searches help find specific calls.

What is most valuable?

The speed up, slow down feature has helped increase productivity. The advanced searches help in finding specific calls quicker and with more ease.

How has it helped my organization?

The reporting features have helped us identify trends to improve customer service.

What needs improvement?

I was told they are looking into adding chat evaluations as a feature in Calabrio. Right now, I can create an evaluation to grade chat interactions, but I have to view the actual interaction in a different system. It will be nice to hopefully have everything in one system in the near future.

I have used it for 2 years.

We have encountered minor deployment issues, but customer service was quick to correct the issues and has been great to work with.

We have not encountered any stability issues.

We have not encountered any scalability issues.

Customer service is 10/10.

Technical support is 10/10.

We previously used a different solution. We switched because the contract was up. The solution we were using was outdated and we were not pleased with the customer service.

Initial setup was straightforward and the support for the switch in product was streamlined.

I was told from our management team that they did explore other options.

What other advice do I have?

Calabrio ONE is a great product, is user friendly, and has great customer service.

Contact Center Specialist at a financial services firm with 501-1,000 employees
The dual-channel text to speech feature is valuable. We have encountered plenty​ of deployment issues.​

What is most valuable?

• Analytics
  • Text to speech
  • Dual-channel text to speech

How has it helped my organization?

We are able to address compliance issues more quickly.

What needs improvement?

• Filtering out text-to-speech hits and better results for negative categories
  • When we set up categories to return results without the selected phrases it only filters out phonetic hits and you can see many contacts where the text to speech clearly recognizes the phrases that you told it to filter out.

I have been using it for four months. I use the latest cloud version.

We have encountered plenty of deployment issues.

We have encountered a few stability issues.

We have not encountered any scalability issues.

Customer service is 8 out of 10.

Technical support is 7 out of 10.

We previously used Avaya. We switched because we needed something different and more modern for new business.

ROI is unknown.

Before choosing this product, we also evaluated Avaya.

Workforce Management Coordinator at a wireless company with 1,001-5,000 employees
In WFM, the coverage tray allows us to see our staffing deficits, shrinkage, and the reforecasting of our calls.

What is most valuable?

Calabrio WFM offers great insights on scheduling. What I like about the program the most is the coverage tray as this allows us to see our staffing deficits, shrinkage, and the reforecasting of our calls. This help us make real-time decisions, taking into account how it will affect staffing.

How has it helped my organization?

We switched to Calabrio from one of their competitors so the day-to-day functions were about the same and we really didn't see any improvements as of yet, but this program is always looking at ways to grow.

What needs improvement?

The WFM program's dashboard can be enhanced and their reporting, as well. One thing I like about Calabrio is that they listen to their customers and take feedback to make enhancements on the program.

We used this program for about three years.

No issues with deployment.

We have encountered stability issues. We had about six months where the program was crashing weekly. Calabrio and us worked through the stability issues, and it has worked to its full capacity.

As of right now, we have not encountered any scalability issues.

Calabrio's customer service has been awesome; they are willing to help to make it work and willing to help you with workarounds with the system limitations.

Technical support is 9/10.

We previously used Verint. When the system crashed, Verint took almost three weeks to answer a ticket; poor customer service.

Initial setup was not complex at all.

A vendor team implemented it.

Lead Business and Forecast Analyst at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employees
The realtime adherence is a great feature. Full UK support is still growing compared to the US.

What is most valuable?

The realtime adherence is a great feature, it lets us stay connected with the call floor and react when needed to demand peaks and shortfalls.

How has it helped my organization?

This gives us a interactive view of the call floor then advisors can also see so they can be a part of the delivery and gain ownership.

What needs improvement?

As we are a Calabrio customer, we get the support we need regarding standard software support for example when the system is not working as expected and user questions.

Calabrio has always supplied great customer service and always helped where possible.What's currently limited is a forum for UK customer to share best practices with and to utilize these connections to ensure that we are using the system to its full capability. As it's a US based company, all of the conferences are in America as it stands, but customer base and functionality are always growing so hopefully we will see this in the UK in the near future.

2 years.

No, the roll-out out was easy with measures in place to roll back if issues where encountered

On first roll-out we did but with a couple of server config changes these were resolved. Also we changed browser to Chrome for better performance.

Not at all, we have over 500 employees using the system without an issue.

The customer service we have received is first class.

8 out of 10.

We wanted to have a more updated cloud based solution that interrogated fully with our telephony system and had features to enhance our planning and quality capability such as a QM system and speech analytics.

Straightforward, once deployed on our server access they the intranet with single sign on was easy. One of the many benefits is the easy to navigation GUI and Config.

In partnership with a vendor.

One of the reasons we selected this product was the licences are concurrent which is value for money when working in a 24 hour support service.

We did, but we felt Calabrio was the best option for our company now and the journey ahead.

What other advice do I have?

Overall I feel this is a great product with a fantastic support network with a exciting features roadmap ahead.

Quality Assurance Team Lead at a comms service provider with 1,001-5,000 employees
I have found the video capture to be the most valuable feature. I would like not to need to reboot every day when recordings are an issue.

What is most valuable?

I have found the video capture to be the most valuable feature.

How has it helped my organization?

The video capture is a great learning tool for agents when being coached.

What needs improvement?

Not needing to reboot every day when recordings are an issue.

4 months.

Large company, so the transition is taking some time.

With being so large it's taking some time to get everyone onboard.

We just received an in house tech, so only time will tell.

Straightforward.

What is most valuable?

I have found the video capture to be the most valuable feature.

How has it helped my organization?

The video capture is a great learning tool for agents when being coached.

What needs improvement?

Not needing to reboot every day when recordings are an issue.

4 months.

Large company, so the transition is taking some time.

With being so large it's taking some time to get everyone onboard.

We just received an in house tech, so only time will tell.

Resource Analyst at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Room for improvement includes: Scheduling, Exception management, Multi Skilling and Holiday allocation profiles.

What is most valuable?

Real Time Monitoring.

How has it helped my organization?

Easier for RT and TM's to view current adherence.

What needs improvement?

Scheduling Exception management Multi Skilling Holiday allocation profiles

1-2 years

Data migration support would have been helpful. Skill groups/mapping was very difficult to understand.

Would not run on Internet Explorer - Chrome required.

Limited.

Yes, we used Aspect. Outdated and…

What is most valuable?

Real Time Monitoring.

How has it helped my organization?

Easier for RT and TM's to view current adherence.

What needs improvement?

• Scheduling
  • Exception management
  • Multi Skilling
  • Holiday allocation profiles

1-2 years

Would not run on Internet Explorer - Chrome required.

Limited.

Yes, we used Aspect. Outdated and upgraded phone system - Calabrio was a part of that upgrade.

I was not part of the initial set up.

Vendor - expertise was high.

No, this was the only option we were given.

What other advice do I have?

Please work more with European/UK market to understand requirements.

Performance Management Specialist at a government with 5,001-10,000 employees
I like real-time quality score notification.

What is most valuable?

Real-time quality score notification.

What needs improvement?

Notifications for schedule changes and vacation approval.

Customer Service: 10/10 Technical Support: 10/10

No, this was a new call center.

In-house.

Not sure, I was not a part of the decision making…

What is most valuable?

Real-time quality score notification.

What needs improvement?

Notifications for schedule changes and vacation approval.

10/10

No, this was a new call center.

In-house.

Not sure, I was not a part of the decision making process.

Resource analyst at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Makes agent schedules more accessible and easy to use.

What is most valuable?

Assigning exceptions so that I can assign to multiple people across more than one day.

How has it helped my organization?

Makes agent schedules more accessible and easy to use.

What needs improvement?

It sometimes needs quite clunky work arounds for certain things, e.g. If I add exceptions into agent schedules such as holidays or long term sickness, it's not easy to just delete them. I would like to see an option where you can delete the exceptions and the schedule reverts back to how it was before (breaks and lunch etc) without having to run the entire departments shifts.

I have used this contact center optimization solution for nearly 2 years.

It has crashed a couple of times but may be a server issue.

Change of tactics.

Yes, but I wasn't initially involved.

Operations Quality Analyst - Calabrio Administrator at a university with 1,001-5,000 employees
Quality Management is valuable.

What is most valuable?

Quality Management

How has it helped my organization?

The ability to customize evaluation forms to organizational needs has been tremendous.

What needs improvement?

The only area of improvement, in my opinion, would be faster loading times and faster search results.

Almost 4 years.

None.

What is most valuable?

Quality Management

Almost 4 years.

Department Scheduler at a retailer with 10,001+ employees
I like Dynamic Availability, Dynamic Scheduling, Copy Schedule activities. Need a column for hours scheduled on main page.

What is most valuable?

Dynamic Availability, Dynamic Scheduling, Copy Schedule activities.

How has it helped my organization?

Our agents have the functionality for partial coverage, this allows them to customize their schedule and still meet our SLA's.

What needs improvement?

Need a column for hours scheduled on main page.

1 year

None, they walked us through every step.

None.

Awesome.  Their team was always available to us.

The old solution did…

What is most valuable?

Dynamic Availability, Dynamic Scheduling, Copy Schedule activities.

How has it helped my organization?

What needs improvement?

Need a column for hours scheduled on main page.

1 year

None, they walked us through every step.

None.

Awesome.  Their team was always available to us.

The old solution did not allow the same level of flexibility for our agents.

Planning and Performance Manager at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Provides excellent call recording functionality. Multi-skill scheduling and forecast is not available.

How has it helped my organization?

It provides excellent call recording functionality.

What needs improvement?

Multi-skill scheduling and forecast is not available.

12 months

Sometimes need to restart the server for slow performance.

Customer Service: 10/10 Technical Support: 7/10

Aspect. System recommended by Cisco, our telephony provider.

Simple.

Vendor team.

How has it helped my organization?

It provides excellent call recording functionality.

What needs improvement?

Multi-skill scheduling and forecast is not available.

12 months

Sometimes need to restart the server for slow performance.

7/10

Aspect. System recommended by Cisco, our telephony provider.

Simple.

Vendor team.

Workforce Management Specialist at a healthcare company with 10,001+ employees
I use the reporting tool and forecasting to help me determine where improvements are needed.

What is most valuable?

How has it helped my organization?

Having the ability to choose and save the order of the metrics on the reporting tool has allowed me to standardize some reports.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see the ability to run an individual Agent on any given service queues without loosing any entered exceptions.

2 years.

Minor issues, nothing major. The issues were fixed quickly.

I haven't experienced any stability issues aside from the occasional server lag, however it is very minimal.

Calabrio takes care of their customers very well they really want to make sure you are extremely satisfied with your experience using the products. They are really quick to assist and answer any questions that you may have. 10 out of 10.

As mentioned above, they are very helpful they want to make sure you are satisfied they will listen to your ideas will try and implement those updates on the upcoming version.

Calabrio has been the only product I have ever used and it works well with the needs of the company.

The initial setup was straightforward, they provided training coupons for us to use learn the different roles for us to get certified.

Initially through a vendor however our in house team are now able to implement them.

The pricing is fair they will really work with you to reach and agreeable price they really want your business.

Calabrio was already implemented in our company, I did not research any others.

What other advice do I have?

The solution has evolved for the better since I first started using it. Each version offers better features I hope that they keep evolving and allow for more customization such as being able to pull reports that show scheduled activities vs actual taken breaks this way we could have a better picture of why the agents adherence is being hindered

Workforce Management Analyst at a healthcare company with 10,001+ employees
Areas I like about the product include dynamic scheduling, workflows and evaluator goals.

What is most valuable?

It's hard just to pick one area that I like about the product, because they have heard the needs of the customer, and almost everything we were looking in a WFO software they have... dynamic scheduling, workflows, evaluator goals... and I know that if there is something that the software does not do now, chances are that I will see it soon in the near future.

They have a lot of features that I love… If I had to pick two, it would be… in WFM the workflows ( I do automatic PTO handling thru those) and in QM the Evaluator goals, it picks random calls for the evaluators and sends them to their queue, so they no longer have to spend time looking for calls.

How has it helped my organization?

By being able to manage better the time of the agents, and the ease of use thru intraday management, we have been able to move adherence goals from 80 to 85%, and we know that we can even bring it up to 90% in the near future, that alone has made our 6 locations that much more effective, resulting in better customer service for our patients and families.

What needs improvement?

Reporting does need some improvement.

6+ years

10+ Excellent!

Pretty straightforward.

Vendor, great expertise.

Pretty reasonable compared to the other on the market.

What other advice do I have?

This is a great suite, very complete, and they will always strive to make it suitable for your business... make sure that you ask as many questions you want. You would be surprise how much information they can provide you with... and their guidance in invaluable :) You are in good hands!

Business Owner at a security firm with 51-200 employees
The feature which is the most valuable at this time is the support.

Valuable Features

It is difficult at this exact time to say which features are the most valuable as we are going from a no software to a full suite with Calabria. The feature which is the most valuable at this time is the support. When I refer to the support, I am referring to the support from all aspects of Calabrio; this support starts from the Sales team, to the implementation team, to the trainers. They are all willing to support us through the entire process. It is very nice to see the support there.

Improvements to My Organization

I do not have examples yet, but I know the functions in our company are being streamlined and this will make all tasks and jobs easier.

Room for Improvement

Try and correct bugs prior to release.

Use of Solution

We just purchased the entire one suite.

We have run into a few bugs that the developers are aware of and are making the necessary fixes.

10 out of 10 - fabulous.

10 out of 10 - Great!

Straightforward, as I have used others in past careers.

Implementation Team

In-house/Unity - no issues.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

Best suite for the buck, does the same as others and more for less money.

Other Solutions Considered

We looked at Genisys, Avaya, Interactive Iteligence, IEX.

Other Advice

Great software!

Server System Administrator at a tech services company
Has streamlined how we access and review recordings.

What is most valuable?

Screen recording and scheduling.

How has it helped my organization?

It has streamlined how we access and review recordings as well as assisted in making our evaluation process much easier.

What needs improvement?

There have been some imperfections in the product, however, support has ALWAYS stepped up and assisted until resolved, even if it meant a patch or something.

QM for 15 months and WFM for 12 months.

Deployment was fairly smooth overall, most issues were attributed to larger issues with the new phone system that was going live the same weekend.

Once or twice there have been issues with access…

What is most valuable?

Screen recording and scheduling.

What needs improvement?

QM for 15 months and WFM for 12 months.

Once or twice there have been issues with access or recordings, support always stepped up to assist as needed.

The initial build out was aiming low, so we had to add additional recording servers. It went very well.

10/10

8/10 - some tech support agents are better than others.

Old solution was much more manual and more prone to failure.

Simple and complex. We were setting up a failover site at the same time, so making sure everything was replicating between the two was somewhat tricky.

Vendor team - 6/10

Calabrio deployment team - 10/10

What other advice do I have?

Get in it and work with it.... it can and will be your best friend!

Manager, Data Center Services at a healthcare company with 1,001-5,000 employees
We're able to monitor and review agent's calls to improve call experience.

What is most valuable?

Screen recording.

How has it helped my organization?

We are now able to monitor and review agent's calls to improve call experience.

What needs improvement?

We have several field agents that use cell phones for their calls. Unfortunately, cell phone call recording is not available at this time. I would like to have that ability in a future release.

1+ year

We have not experience any issues to date.

Not yet.

Customer Service: Great. Technical Support: Great.

How was the initial

What is most valuable?

How has it helped my organization?

We are now able to monitor and review agent's calls to improve call experience.

1+ year

We have not experience any issues to date.

Not yet.

Great.

Great.

None.

Straightforward, our implementation engineer was great.

Vendor team - 9 out of 10.

I would encourage people to get analytics from the start.

Went with a recommendation from our 3rd party partner.

Supervisor of Workforce Management at a government with 5,001-10,000 employees
The forecasting model is valuable.

What is most valuable?

I have found the forecasting model to be very valuable. It is always nearly an exact match of the trending forecasts that I do in Excel.

What needs improvement?

There is a need for a lunch and break auto optimization.

This is my eighth month using Calabrio.

9/10. Calabrio is really responsive to requests for information.

I have used Aspect for most of my career. I note use Calabrio an it is ATL311's QA and WFM solution.

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

There is a need for a lunch and break auto optimization.

This is my eighth month using Calabrio.

9/10. Calabrio is really responsive to requests for information.

Infrastructure Architect at a healthcare company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Deployment was smooth. It provides us with a better understanding of our target audience.

How has it helped my organization?

Allows us to better understand of our target audience. Provide better service.

What needs improvement?

It would be nice if this product supported operating systems other than Windows. Some work is needed on better support of multiple browsers.

2 years

Deployment was very smooth.

Customer Service: Excellent. Technical Support: Excellent.

I did not previously use other products.

How has it helped my organization?

Allows us to better understand of our target audience. Provide better service.

2 years

Deployment was very smooth.

Excellent.

Excellent.

I did not previously use other products.

Straightforward after understanding the basic product.

Vendor team, along with in house experts.

Systems Engineer at a healthcare company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Most valuable feature for us is screen recording.

What is most valuable?

Currently the feature we are loving is screen recording.

What needs improvement?

We would like to see the backend SQL server improved for High Availability.

2 years.

No issues with deployment. Very smooth installation.

No issues with stability.

None at all.

Customer Service: 10/10 Technical Support: 9/10

Before Calabrio we used in-house Cisco recording. Very limited.

Straightforward - initial import…

What is most valuable?

Currently the feature we are loving is screen recording.

What needs improvement?

We would like to see the backend SQL server improved for High Availability.

2 years.

No issues with deployment. Very smooth installation.

No issues with stability.

None at all.

9/10

Before Calabrio we used in-house Cisco recording. Very limited.

Straightforward - initial import of all agents was very smooth.

Vendor was brought it initially to buy from. Implementation was done by Calabrio. VERY knowledgeable.

We don't offer specifics, however we do inform them that the price of licensing is very reasonable.

Yes, we evaluated NICE systems.

Manager, Support Operations at a computer software company with 1,001-5,000 employees
The dynamic scheduling functionality allows the agents to be more empowered. The day to day scheduling functions take too many steps.

Valuable Features

Calabrio is open to feedback and so far has reacted quickly with changes.

Improvements to My Organization

The dynamic scheduling functionality allows the agents to be more empowered which was not an option on our previous tool.

Room for Improvement

I think Calabrio has a lot of potential but the day to day scheduling functions take too many steps. I'd like for their product developers & decision makers to work in our call center for a week using the tool. I think it would give them a great perspective of where to go forward. The dashboard has potential but it's hard for management to use it as is. I've heard some user interface changes are in process so I hope to see improvement in the next big release.

Use of Solution

One year.

Yes, but Calabrio has been responsive to challenges.

They have been very knowledgeable and responsive.

Lead Resource Analyst at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employees
The self serve and workflow features have been of great value to us.

What is most valuable?

The self serve and workflow features have been of great value to us.

How has it helped my organization?

It has enabled us to improve the process for requesting, approving and booking offline activity.

What needs improvement?

15 minute intervals across the solution would be of great value.

Personally, around 10 months.

I wasn't involved in the deployment of the solution. However, ongoing configuration is smooth with great support from Calabrio.

We have worked with Calabria to help us get the most from the product in terms of multi skilling.

What is most valuable?

The self serve and workflow features have been of great value to us.

How has it helped my organization?

What needs improvement?

15 minute intervals across the solution would be of great value.

Personally, around 10 months.

The customer service has been excellent.

We have received excellent remote and on site support.

The solution was already in place when I joined our company.

From discussions with colleagues the initial setup was straightforward in that appropriate training was received and the system is laid out very logically.

All suppliers we dealt with, and calabrio themselves were excellent.

Project your costs forward.

A number of products were evaluated and Calabrio was the best fit.

What other advice do I have?

We look forward to future upgrades and getting even more from the system.

ITS 4: Voice Systems Engineer at a government with 1,001-5,000 employees
We have been able to use call recordings for training as well as perform staff performance evaluations.

What is most valuable?

Call recording and evaluation.

How has it helped my organization?

What needs improvement?

Reporting and email notifications to agent when they have received evaluations of their call recordings.

Our business users indicate that the reports generated could be 'better'. As I am the administrator, I'm not quite sure what reports they are looking for or how they can be improved.

The other item was, they would like the recorded agents to receive notification via email when their call evaluation is complete. Currently, with the 9.2 release, the agents need to log into Calabrio to check they have any evaluations to review.

Since 2012.

We experienced minimal deployment issues but were met with the highest level of support to resolve them from Calabrio representatives.

No, but stability of any vendor provided application is only as good as your designed network.

No, we currently have 535 agents using AQM.

Calabrio representatives work in conjunction with our VoIP service/support vendor to ensure our needs are met.

Our organization is unique in that we first work through our in-house technical staff before contacting our service vendor who in turn contacts Calabrio if necessary. Whenever we have needed to engage Calabrio engineers the support has been acceptable.

Quite straightforward. However, after using the software we found that we probably didn't need to put all our agents into AQM licensing and could have gotten by with basic call recording licenses to save money.

I believe our implementation was more through in-house with support from vendor team. I think it would have been better to utilize the expertise of Calabrio for the initial implementation and then use our internal techs for any additional implementations. We may have had better understanding of the features/functionality of the software utilizing Calabrio more on the initial implementation.

Make sure you know what type of licensing you need. Do you just need to record calls? Will you be using call evaluation forms?

What other advice do I have?

Make sure you have someone that has an understanding of this type of software and what the business needs are. If you go into purchasing a product that your vendor has shown you, chances are they presented all the bells and whistles of the product and your business may not need everything or vice versa, you may think you are getting all the bells and whistles but you didn't purchase the whole package.

Contact Center Training and QA Supervisor at a financial services firm with 1,001-5,000 employees
We reach out to Calabrio with questions and suggestions.

Valuable Features

The most valuable feature is the ability to reach out to Calabrio with questions and suggestions.

Room for Improvement

Gamification: We need help developing it, and what is currently shown is not enough. They have introduced gamification in the latest release, and although we don’t have it yet - it is still in our testing lab - it seems like they don’t have much set up for it. Our thoughts on gamification were that there would be levels and ‘badges’ that can be earned that we could customize based on our forms.

Use of Solution

I have used it for four years.

We encounter deployment issues, but our IT team works with Calabrio to minimize them.

Our IT team works with Calabrio on stability issues.

Customer Service and

Room for Improvement

Use of Solution

I have used it for four years.

Our IT team works with Calabrio on stability issues.

Customer service is very good; at conferences, they are very receptive.

Technical support is good; we go through our IT team, so they would be a better judge.

Workforce Management Lead Analyst at a retailer with 10,001+ employees
We value the flexibility of scheduling through dynamic availability, work shifts, and dynamic scheduling.

Valuable Features:

The flexibility of scheduling through dynamic availability, work shifts, and dynamic scheduling is invaluable.  They have something to fit each type of agent we have.  Our work from home team is very large and this allows us to maximize them fully.

Improvements to My Organization:

We have been able to use their software to solve our agents needs for flexible scheduling.  Our agents wanted the ability to choose their hours and still meet the needs of our customers.  The Dynamic scheduling allows our WFM team to insert shifts when we need them and the work from home team can sign up when they would like to work.

Room for Improvement:

Some of these new scheduling options are just that, new.  So, updates are happening to ensure the product functions the way it was intended.  Calabrio has been great at support to address these areas.