CDN77 Overview

What is CDN77?

CDN77 is an innovation leading content delivery network provider with global coverage of 32+ PoPs on 5 continents.

CDN77 is a great solution for many use cases - website acceleration and security, live streaming, VOD, gaming, software distribution and private CDN.

Get a 14-day free trial with unlimited features and 24/7 live support. No credit card needed. Make your content delivery faster and more secure within 5 minutes.

Download the CDN Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: April 2021

CDN77 Customers
Hubble Space Telescope & European Southern Observatory, Oracle, Scania, CentOS, bet-at-home.com, Playrix, Epom Ad Server

Filter Archived Reviews (More than two years old)

it_user854160
Broadspectrum
User
Apr 18, 2018
Provides quick access to resources

What is our primary use case?

We are a radio station who serves up music.

How has it helped my organization?

It has improved our organization by providing quick access to resources.

What is most valuable?

CDN Speed  Data center availability around the world

What needs improvement?

This product satisfies our company needs. No additional features are required as far as we are concerned.

More than five years.

Regarding the pricing, it is expensive. It may not suit others. I suggest a lower recharge level and also to remove the credit expiry time.
it_user821445
Коммерческий директор at a tech vendor
Feb 28, 2018
It has helped improve load speed on the site

What is our primary use case?

My website is adapted for a photographer (uploading many photos). It needs speed loading for it pages and visitors from all countries. CDN77 has servers in USA, Europe, and Russia (this is what I need).

• "It has helped improve load speed on the site."
  • "​Purge pages: It is a fast solution for updating my content from all datacenters."
  • "A year ago, I had to deal with SEO factors involving duplication of content."
Find out what your peers are saying about CDN77.com, KeyCDN, StackPath and others in CDN. Updated: April 2021.
476,892 professionals have used our research since 2012.
it_user821400
Owner at a tech services company
Feb 25, 2018

What is our primary use case?

I manage about 25 websites, which have a lot of imagery. Most of the sites use WordPress.

• "I selected CDN77 because it has servers where our different target markets are (some are in Asia)."
  • "It is extremely easy to set up and integrate with WordPress and purge files as needed through the control panel."
  • "The control panel is nicely laid out and I do not have to hunt for functionality."
  • "If you are a low-use user and not used the minimum credit, it will be lost at end of year unless you upgrade, then you are left with more bandwidth than you can ever use."
Product Categories
CDN DDoS
Download our free CDN Report and find out what your peers are saying about CDN77.com, KeyCDN, StackPath, and more!