Celonis OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Celonis is #1 ranked solution in top Process Mining tools. IT Central Station users give Celonis an average rating of 8 out of 10. Celonis is most commonly compared to SAP Signavio Process Manager:Celonis vs SAP Signavio Process Manager. Celonis is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 63% of users researching this solution on IT Central Station. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 34% of all views.
What is Celonis?

Celonis is the global leader in execution management. Powered by its process mining core, Celonis has evolved from its beginnings as a Process Mining company into an execution management pioneer, enabling companies to unlock execution capacity and perform at full potential. Celonis offers advanced technology in data execution, combining real-time process data, the intelligence to make sense of that data, and the execution capacity to take immediate, decisive action. Celonis’ Execution Management System makes data work for its customers by identifying inefficiencies and weaving interconnected processes together – thereby eliminating billions in corporate inefficiencies, empowering better business decisions and triggering the right actions automatically. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA and has 15 offices worldwide.

Celonis Buyer's Guide

Download the Celonis Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2021

Celonis Customers

Anheuser-Busch InBev, AXA, Bayer, Cisco, Deloitte, Deutsche Telekom, Hitachi, Kellogg's, Lufthansa, and Whirlpool

Celonis Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Celonis pricing:
  • "I was not involved in that, but I am sure it was cost-effective for them. That's why they made the decision to take it."
  • "Celonis is expensive. It's not for mid or low-sized enterprises because the license price is high. Overall, it's quite pricey compared to anything else that I have heard about. But the good thing is that they don't charge per user. They charge for the data model."
  • "Evaluating the price of the solution can be a difficult question. It is all about the business case and the return of the investments. That is typically how we also see this type of solution. It depends very much on the return. The entry-level is focused on enterprise size companies, for the SMB segment is it is out of their range. It is definitely expensive."
  • "The cost of the software for us or the client is on the higher end."
  • "The solution requires an annual license. There is room for improvement because it is priced for organizations and not for individuals. For an individual, it would be too expensive for them to use it."

Celonis Reviews

HK
Team Lead at a healthcare company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Provides more visibility, very intuitive and easy to use, and capable of seamlessly processing a large amount of data

• "It is a very strong and very powerful solution. You can seamlessly process a large amount of data. It doesn't take a long time to do the analysis. It provides the analysis matrix, which basically includes all the analytics that need to be performed for the transactions. You can drill down really fast within graphics. You can double click and drill down to specific areas for more details. It is very intuitive and easy to use."
  • "Similar to what SAP is doing with S/4HANA, Celonis should allow business users to create their own analytics tab. In my previous organization, business analysts were the only ones who were actively building these reports with Celonis, whereas SAP platforms are now allowing the business users to create their own reports with graphics and all other things based on the data that is presented. This is one thing that Celonis needs. Currently, just the technical teams are doing that. Sometimes, when we were looking at five years of data, it used to take up to 3 seconds. It wasn't bad, but we had to wait a little bit. It probably also had to do with the server. I don't know if it can be used on mobile devices. If not, that will be the way to go. They should mobilize it to allow people to see these reports on their mobile devices."

What is our primary use case?

I used Celonis in the previous company that I have just left. They were using it in the cloud. It was integrated with SAP and all the transactional data from SAP, such as the purchase orders, purchase requisitions, approvals, inventory, and so forth.

How has it helped my organization?

It provided more visibility. For example, it was used across North America, and while analyzing the purchase orders, we realized that the deviation on the price was particularly high in Mexico. We noticed that the deviation of the price was because the price was not updated in SAP. It should have been updated in the master data. As a result, the vendor had a huge deviation for the particular part numbers, which was causing problems for the purchase order approval. Celonis provided that visibility, and it was really easy to see where the deviation was. The report showed in red all those price changes that were happening in the transactions. So, it was very easy to pinpoint the issue.

What is most valuable?

It is a very strong and very powerful solution. You can seamlessly process a large amount of data. It doesn't take a long time to do the analysis. It provides the analysis matrix, which basically includes all the analytics that need to be performed for the transactions. You can drill down really fast within graphics. You can double click and drill down to specific areas for more details. It is very intuitive and easy to use.

What needs improvement?

Similar to what SAP is doing with S/4HANA, Celonis should allow business users to create their own analytics tab. In my previous organization, business analysts were the only ones who were actively building these reports with Celonis, whereas SAP platforms are now allowing the business users to create their own reports with graphics and all other things based on the data that is presented. This is one thing that Celonis needs. Currently, just the technical teams are doing that.

Sometimes, when we were looking at five years of data, it used to take up to 3 seconds. It wasn't bad, but we had to wait a little bit. It probably also had to do with the server.

I have been using this solution for around a year.

It is really stable.

It is a tool that can be used in corporations for all decision-making. It can be used by directors and managers to do their analysis. Having said that, I don't know if it could be used on mobile devices such as a mobile phone or iPad. In my previous company, they didn't allow us to have direct access on our mobile devices, but they had started opening to that.

In terms of users, generally, managers and above used this solution. Its users included purchasing manager, the person who handled the customer service management, and the person who handled the service for parts.

Their plan was to keep using it and use it more extensively. Unfortunately, not everybody was buying that because they were overwhelmed with a lot of stuff going on. If this tool is provided to all management positions, it could be a very good tool for key performance index and making decisions about how to approach things and so forth. They had the intention, and Celonis was the tool that they decided to use for this kind of analysis.

I didn't interact with their technical support.

Everybody was using a tool for reporting. Some were using BI, and there were some who were using Tableau. Some people just directly used Excel. They were exporting data into Excel and just doing it themselves, which is a lot of work because you have to create your own analytics, formulate the algorithms, filters, and so forth.

BI, Tableau, and other tools are comparable to it. You could do probably the same thing with BI or perhaps Tableau, but you will have to build them from scratch. Celonis is out of the box. The graphics and analytics were very convenient because they were already relevant to SAP. It was intuitive, which was a very good thing.

Celonis has all the built-in features that can give you all the information you need with a large amount of data. With all other applications, you have to do analysis, formulate the algorithms, create filters, and so forth to get to that point. So, obviously, time is the essence. After you have implemented Celonis, it can be used extensively in different sections of your organization without any issue.

There were standard tables in SAP that were used for things like purchase order constructions. So, the business analyst took all standard tables and dropped them into Celonis. After that, based on the criteria, we would go over and drill down to make sure that Celonis had the correct amount, quantities, and vendors, and nothing was missing. We worked through that process for the complete transactional data for many weeks to make sure that the totals were correct and matching SAP. We had to query the data and then analyze it to make sure that the totals match. After that was done for all transactions, we just declared that it was integrated completely and was ready to use. There were some pieces that were enhanced in SAP to accommodate Celonis and give the correct data according to those enhancements.

In terms of duration, it took a little more than expected because of COVID. It took about a year. We were doing it through Team meetings, and the business analyst from Celonis was in Germany. We had to meet very early in the morning with them. We met once or twice a week to go over all processes.

We had a business analyst from Celonis working with the manager of a specific area. The purchasing manager was in charge of helping us to go through the end-to-end process to make sure that we cover all processes related to purchasing, such as assets purchasing, supplies purchasing, and so forth. All different end-to-end processes needed to be fulfilled with Celonis reporting. My role was to help them to reconcile the totals to make sure that they were matching.

From a technical standpoint, it provides an ROI.

I was not involved in that, but I am sure it was cost-effective for them. That's why they made the decision to take it.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Celonis a nine out of ten.

Private Cloud
Evgeniy Koltsov
Global digital manager at a pharma/biotech company with 10,001+ employees
A fast and scalable process mining solution with a useful intuitive UI

• "For the amount of information that it processes, it works relatively fast. I like the visual presentation and the interface is intuitive. I also like that Celonis has a learning academy."
  • "The price could be better, but complexity is the biggest problem. Celonis is quite easy to operate once the customizations are done. You need a large amount of skill and knowledge to work with the tool. You need to understand it and know more than the basics."

What is our primary use case?

We use Celonis for process mining, discovery, credit management, billing, cash application. Also insights from Celonis are being used to support major ERP implementation project

How has it helped my organization?

Firstly, we discovered the process and were able to see the real picture. We were able to see how much and where the real process deviates from the standards that we assumed.

Secondly, we were also able to trigger improvement initiatives using Celonis to change performance operations where it was required the most.

Thirdly, we were able to use Celonis insights to create our strategy as it provided the base for quantitative process features. It gave us insights into how much, when, and how many different notions happened within our process.

We use those three to formulate our strategy and scope and plan our resources for implementing the strategy.

What is most valuable?

For the amount of information that it processes, it works relatively fast. I like the visual presentation and the interface is intuitive. I also like that Celonis has a learning academy.

What needs improvement?

Complexity is the biggest problem. You need a large amount of skill and knowledge to work with the tool. You need to understand it and know more than the basics.

It takes a huge amount of effort to build a good dashboard in Celonis because of the complexities of understanding how all those different processes work together, calculate them, and build them in Celonis.

If you need to do something custom or create an analysis on your own, you'll need to learn a lot, and it'll take weeks. This is not a self-service tool. Let's be honest. Many companies say that they have thousands of Celonis users, and this is probably true. But I don't really think that Celonis is an application that should be used in the organization by general operational people. This is more a tool for global process owners or process improvement functions.

In future I would like to see alerts, better self-service capabilities, and cross-applicational KPIs in the next release.

I have used Celonis within the last 18 months.

Celonis is fairly stable. I would say it's reliable, and I would give it four out of five. Celonis depends on the underlying database, and probably in the cloud, it's going to be a different story than what we have experienced. Overall consider it as a stable solution, but we definitely had some problems not so long ago. I definitely wouldn't give it five out of five.

Scalability is very good. We have about 30 active users. Their roles are the global process owner team, the operational team who actually runs the process, and the strategic consultant for process improvement.

The product is actually being used every week. We have plans to increase our user base by building a superuser community to leverage it more. But we're not planning to expand it to new user groups or new processes.

Technical support is good. I would give them a four out of five. Our support isn't with Celonis. We have the COE model. Our support organization is different from the Celonis organization. The ITL sourcing company supports the product, and it's not necessarily Celonis.

The initial setup was complex. We went with the standard setup, and then we did some customization at the end. This approach eventually gave us the dashboards that we wanted.

There were three to five people in a team that deployed this solution. It took over a year to implement Celonis. But some of this was probably related to our infrastructure and not the product. It was quite a lengthy implementation.

I think we got a return on our investment. We have not done any formal calculation of our ROI, but one of our use cases was really where we found large processing efficiency through Celonis. It indicated a very high rate in one country, and we ran the improved initiative there. Now, we see a reduction there. Orders are getting faster, clients are happier, and we can also redeploy the resources to process something else.

Celonis is expensive. It's not for mid or low-sized enterprises because the license price is high. Overall, it's quite pricey compared to anything else that I have heard about. But the good thing is that they don't charge per user. They charge for the data model.

What other advice do I have?

I would tell potential users that they really need to understand why they need this tool and have the right expectations. People tend to mix up this need and think that Celonis is a silver bullet. It's not true.

Celonis is specific to process mining. Use it for process mining and nothing else. Be clear on these expectations with management. It's best to involve the business to really find definite KPIs. Define the metrics before the start of the project. This is essential to ensure that the insights are exactly in the area as expected. They also need to decide if they want a standard package or not.

I think we made a highly complex security system which requires a lot of software to maintain. We could have probably simplified that. If I implement Celonis again, I will be very clear and specific about our expectations. I would tell them what they should expect rather than what they have been told by consultants and managers who tend to overpromote the system.

On a scale from one to ten, I would give Celonis a nine.

Learn what your peers think about Celonis. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: November 2021.
552,027 professionals have used our research since 2012.
TF
Head of International Markets at a consultancy with 201-500 employees
Useful automatic mapping, integrates well, and responsive technical support

• "I have found the automatic mapping of the processes themselves to be a valuable feature."
  • "In the solution, you have access to how the process is, and are able to integrate that with other systems that allow you to make changes to the process itself, this process can be improved."

What is our primary use case?

We use the solution in our financial department for involving purchases and other similar types of processes.

How has it helped my organization?

The solution has benefited our organization by having more transparency. A lot of times organizations are not aware of exactly how the process is in reality, the fact that they can map out the process and then see how the process is working in real-time is a huge benefit.

What is most valuable?

I have found the automatic mapping of the processes themselves to be a valuable feature. The fact that this solution is agnostic and you can map a process across multiple systems almost automatically from the moment that you have the data mapped out, makes our lives much easier.

What needs improvement?

In the solution, you have access to how the process is, and are able to integrate that with other systems that allow you to make changes to the process itself, this process can be improved.

Additionally, instead of having, for example, an end-to-end experience within the solution, it is very nice for the analysis parts, but when it comes down to action, then we need to step out of it.

I have been using the solution for the last 18 months.

The solution is very stable.

I have found the solution really easy to scale up. We have 16 people using the platform that includes data engineers and data scientists. At the moment we do not plan to increase the usage.

The technical support has been good in my experience. They normally respond within a couple of hours, sometimes it takes one or two days depending on the issue.

We previously used Marvin, we switched because this solution is enterprise-grade. Marvin requires a lot of time-consuming tasks in terms of mapping out the processes, while in this solution it comes like that out of the box. It is almost a plug-and-play solution, once you have that already.

The installation can be difficult but it depends. It varies quite a lot from organization to organization and depending on the level of maturity on their data. Most organizations need to spend a significant amount of time working on the data itself before we can actually purchase the solution. This drawback is not directly related to the solution itself.

We did the deployment and it requires limited personnel, one data engineer and data scientist would be fine. The duration of the deployment depends a lot on the organization, the process of analysis, and on how many systems that process goes through. It can take anywhere between two to six months.

Our implementation strategy comes down to the data first. We look at the quality of the data, the consistency of the data across multiple systems. If we can identify unique fields that allow us to connect the data, then after that, we need to think about what is the processes with the most inefficiency in theory from the organization side. We also conduct a lot of interviews with the business users. Once we think we found the most inefficient process, then we apply the solution to it and we analyze it black and white, if that is the reality or not.

Evaluating the price of the solution can be a difficult question. It is all about the business case and the return of the investments. That is typically how we also see this type of solution. It depends very much on the return. The entry-level is focused on enterprise size companies, for the SMB segment is it is out of their range. It is definitely expensive.

We pay for a recurring license. There are a couple of add-ons that have a price that can be useful for you as an organization or not, but they have some additional modules. We are also talking about daily consumption, the more data you process on the solutions platform, the more you need to pay. You also need to keep that in mind.

I would like to see a different license model for the solution in the future.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to those looking to implement the solution is to first look at the data, this is the first step and the biggest mistake. If there is no data or the data maturity is quite slow, then you cannot use this solution as a platform.

One of the biggest lessons I have learned is most often the reality or the level of understanding of how an organization works is very different from reality. The power of this solution is that black and white reality check on how the internal processes of the organization work.

I rate Celonis and eight out of ten.

KaustavMandal
Consultant at Accenture
MSP
Enables us to conduct internal audits and monitoring of continuous controls

• "We have found the Orient Explorer to be a valuable feature."
  • "Essentially, the solution should allow for more plug and play instead of requiring a person to be adept at a certain level in coding and developing."

What is our primary use case?

We use the interface data of our clients, from which we take timestamps of every activity. Based on these timestamps, we create the process flows that are happening in their organizational systems. This process is solely predicated on our use of Celonis and not on any understanding on our part. When I accept the timestamp, it will create a process by a certain time based on it or on the occurrence of the activity. So, suppose a purchase order was approved today and created tomorrow, the solution will create the flow based on the bank time.

The solution also allows for visualizations. We can use it for the monitoring of continuous controls, with auto-commissioning being the end result. The solution contemplates segregation of duty.

The solution shines and we can implement it in multiple ways. We can make use of it for conducting internal audits and continuous conscious monitoring.

What is most valuable?

We have found the Orient Explorer to be a valuable feature. In the past, individual purchase orders would have been segregated into their respect parts but now, with Celonis, they can be grouped together.

We can do bucketing on the flow and utilize an index for seeing the most common variant or monitoring the flow that occurs most frequently in a process or particular organization. This allows us to showcase creative values to the client. Moreover, we can implement certain automation.

What needs improvement?

Celonis has created section-like meetings, by which we can implement commissioned learning, which means machine learning skills, in the system. Based on the fields, the continuous controls monitoring can be enhanced a little. Without knowledge of program language, such as Python, a person cannot carry out the fiction learning part. It would be nice if a business analyst could also implement machine learning or create machine learning fields and then use these to obtain more insights from the person involved. It would be helpful if the lesson did coding paths and created certain drag and drop type of features.

Essentially, the solution should allow for more plug and play instead of requiring a person to be adept at a certain level in coding and developing.

This would save time for both us and the customer and enable us to provide greater value in a more time-efficient manner.

That is to say, automation learning should be responsible for the coding and implement some machine learning as a business analyst, making the product more of a plug-and-play solution.

'We have been using Celonis for two to three years.

The support we receive from Celonis is good. The intel is really responsive. Moreover, when it comes to partner agreements, we provide good support. When there is a technical issue requiring attention, the solution provides consultants, which is something we take advantage of as a partner.

We have been working together with technical support. There is another project being worked on, in the framework of an implementation partner. Celonis has brought the project to us and we are varying implementation partners. The technical consultants work alongside us. They are providing us with details of the business aspects of the project and the relevant data, so that the client can be provided the key performance indicators.

The initial setup is straightforward. While there are two things that must be learned. The one, DEC, has a learning folder and the other is in depth and requires no prior knowledge.

The cost of Celonis is not competitive when compared to similar tools on the market. The cost of the software for us or the client is on the higher end. This will occasionally result in a client choosing to pass on the solution, in spite of liking it, due to the high subscription fee.

What other advice do I have?

When implementing the solution for our clients, we can deploy both through the cloud and on-premises, Intelligent Business Cloud being an example of the former. We can deploy on the client's local network.

Celonis is a new company and is going really fast. The school is really great.

I rate Celonis as an eight out of ten.

SK
Process Excellence Head at a tech company with 10,001+ employees
Great UI, easy to use, and offers very good dashboards

• "The solution offers very good division management."
  • "The solution needs to implement more automation aspects into the product. Right now, it's lacking."

What is most valuable?

The dashboards are excellent. They really do a good job of giving the best patient data and they help us to discover insights.

The solution is very easy to use and extremely intuitive. There is a period where you need to get used to the tool, however, you just need to play around with the tool itself.

The UI is great.

The solution offers very good division management.

The initial setup is pretty straightforward.

What needs improvement?

In terms of providing some admin-related data, the product could be better. We have a number of users using Celonis and sometimes they're not really sure how much of the dashboard to pay attention to. There should be dashboards that are catered more to administrators. If there was a way to educate those users as well, that would be helpful.

I've been using the solution for two or three years at this point. It's been a while.

The solution appears to be quite stable. We haven't had a lot of downtime within the last two years. We had some downtime once, however, it got resolved and it hasn't happened since. There aren't bugs and glitches. It's reliable.

The solution has been scalable for us. Over time, we have scaled it from one system to multiple systems and that process seemed to happen quite seamlessly. If a company needs to scale, it can do so with little trouble.

We have about 700 people on the solution currently. The amount of actual end-users is around 600. Then we have around 50 to 60 people who are analysts who create dashboards and another 20 to 30 people who are data scientists who provide the support.

We are satisfied with technical support and their level of service. In fact, we have a regular catch-up in terms of updates related to any new feature that comes up. They give us a demo for that. Whenever we face any issues, we mention it to them as well. The turnaround time is quite quick. We're quite happy with them.

We didn't have any previous experience with any other tool. We were looking for a process mining tool. We looked at the leaders in the Gartner study, and Celonis was one of them. We did that initial call with them and we decided to implement it.

The initial setup was actually good. It wasn't overly complex.

The deployment didn't take much time. It's easy to install due to the fact that the data scientists can work with it on the data pack in order to find the best way to integrate the applications.

It's not a very complicated thing. A company shouldn't run into any problems when they are implementing it.

We have 20 people who handle deployment and maintenance.

What other advice do I have?

We are consistently using the latest version of the product. When there are updates to the software, we get the latest version all the time.

I'd definitely recommend this solution to others in-house, however, for new companies, I would suggest doing a test or POC to help the company understand what it would get out of the solution.

I'd rate the solution nine out of ten. We've been pretty satisfied overall, however, it would be much better if there were more automation capabilities and more direction for admins.

AT
Celonis Consultant at Delite Technologies pvt ltd
Effective multi-hop analysis, highly scalable, but other programming languages needed

• "The documentation, multi-hop analysis, and SLA breaches are the most valuable features we have discovered."
  • "The Process Query Language (PQL) native language used in Celonis needs improvements. It has most of the process-related functions but we have queries from clients that cannot be done in PQL."

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution in the telecom sector for a number of things, such as multi-hop analysis and SLA breaches.

What is most valuable?

The documentation, multi-hop analysis, and SLA breaches are the most valuable features we have discovered.

What needs improvement?

The Process Query Language (PQL) native language used in Celonis needs improvements. It has most of the process-related functions but we have queries from clients that cannot be done in PQL.

Most of the KPIs are done in PQL, if we could have support for other languages, such as Python. We could directly configure our KPIs using these other languages and it would be a great help.

When I am uploading data to Celonis it sometimes fails and this should be fixed in an upcoming release.

I have been using this solution within the last 12 months.

This solution is stable and reliable. It has all the security features needed.

I have found Celonis highly scalable, they have various connectors which we can directly download and connect to many source systems.

We have approximately 100 people using this solution in my organization and we plan to increase usage. We are targeting US and European markets, we definitely have a good pipeline for Celonis at the moment.

The technical support is responsive but I would not rate them as being very good because sometimes they get stuck and are not able to provide a reliable solution. There are times they do not understand the exact issue. They respond quickly but when we connect with them, we are faced with these issues.

The initial setup was complex. The full deployment took approximately three months, this includes all the connectivity and KPI configuring. If you have a more basic setup it could take approximately two months.

The solution requires an annual license. There is room for improvement because it is priced for organizations and not for individuals. For an individual, it would be too expensive for them to use it.

We evaluated a couple of software solutions before we chose Celonis for our clients because it has most of the features we were looking for, it is quite user-friendly, and it has an Azure configure.

I have evaluated and have a good understanding of Minit and UiPath.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend Celonis to anybody who wants to enter into process mining space. My advice would be to have as much SQL knowledge as possible. They should learn SQL first before using this solution, it will make everything a lot easier.

I rate Celonis a seven out of ten.

MM
Senior Consultant at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employees
End-users can easily evaluate differences and get the required output

• "With the help of data mining, we can identify different costs. Celonis does background research into the data from the different solutions and puts it into the dashboard and so we can see the differences between the pricing over the previous years."
  • "In the next release, I would like for them to integrate more custom features to ease the process of having multiple solutions. I would like to be able to integrate it with other solutions."

What is our primary use case?

In terms of our primary use case, for example, we use data mining for the procurement processes. Let's say the company purchased keyboards and mice from vendors for certain prices, for example, $10 for each mouse in 2017. But after 2019, we purchased the same mouse for a different amount. With the help of data mining, we can identify different costs. Celonis does background research into the data from the different solutions and puts it into the dashboard so we can see the differences between the pricing over the previous years.

What is most valuable?

The interface is unique. But in the last few years, UiPath has also developed a data mining solution.

Recently, they have incorporated AI into the new release which is available on the cloud portal that does the machine learning processes and modeling. And we can make the machine learning models in UiPath Studio. We can do a lot of work on data mining. They also offer a lot of other features. We currently recommend Celonis for data mining to our valued customers.

What needs improvement?

Right now in Pakistan, we need to educate our customers and clients on the importance of data mining. We are focusing on that subject and that area to educate our customers and to show them the importance of data mining to help improve their businesses.

We just adopted Celonis and have offered it to our customers for a couple of months. So I do not have vast experience.

We have been working with Celonis for a couple of years. We recommend it to our customers for data mining purposes and we recommend UiPath for robotic process automation.

We recommend different deployments based on our customer's needs. Sometimes it's hybrid, cloud or on-prem depending on their needs.

We attended a couple of seminars last month. We contacted their support team and they answered our main questions. We asked about the types of licenses we can purchase and which we can pitch to our customers. We get a very fast response from Celonis support. We are satisfied with their support.

The initial setup was straightforward.

The pricing is reasonable.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it a ten out of ten. They have a very unique product because it gives the user a dashboard. End-users can easily evaluate the differences and get the required output. It fulfills the requirements of the end-user.

In the next release, I would like for them to integrate more custom features to ease the process of having multiple solutions. I would like to be able to integrate it with other solutions.

Cuneyt Ugur
Robotic Process Automation Leader at Borusan CAT
Great for process mining with good technical support and excellent stability

• "The solution offers a very good user interface."
  • "It would help if they had more integrations and automation features."

What is our primary use case?

We are using Celonis in our process mining operations to investigate our processes performance and take actions accordingly in business core processes such as order to cach(O2C), accounts receivable and payable, purchase to pay, warehouse processes. Our primary goal work with Process Excellence and discover process improvement and automation needs.

How has it helped my organization?

We've just started to use the solution.

What is most valuable?

The solution really is a leader of the industry in the concept of process mining. They are very strong on this scope. It's their most valuable aspect.

The solution offers a very good user interface. With the dynamic interface on offer, the development of processes and dashboards is easy.

Technical support - both from the company and from the consultants we hired - is quite good.

The solution is very stable. It doesn't seem to have any bugs.

What needs improvement?

It would help if they had more integration flexibility and automation features.

We've been using the solution for about one year at this point. It hasn't been too long.

The solution seems to be very stable. I haven't witnessed any bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. Overall, its performance and reliability are quite good.

it is well enough.

We have a consulting company in our county that assists with technical support. They are giving support, however, Celonis is also giving support, as we need. They've allowed us to also speak directly to them if we run into issues. It is good that Celonis has enough partners in our region and that they are open to helping us directly. Therefore, we've been satisfied with the level of support on offer, and the options we have when it comes to getting assistance.

Firts you need to install some integrator components to take data from your ERP or third party applications. You need also have third-party application consultants to complete those setups as well. But at the experts have experience how to do it well.

We brought in consultants for the initial implementation. They helped us roll everything out.

What other advice do I have?

We're customers and end-users of the product.

We're using the latest version of the solution at this time.

In general, I would rate the solution at a nine out of ten. Overall, we've been quite happy with the product and its capabilities so far.

Private Cloud