Check Point CloudGuard SaaS Overview
Check Point CloudGuard SaaS is the #3 ranked solution in our list of Cloud Workload Security Solutions. It is most often compared to Prisma Cloud by Palo Alto Networks: Check Point CloudGuard SaaS vs Prisma Cloud by Palo Alto Networks
What is Check Point CloudGuard SaaS?
From private cloud datacenters to public clouds and SaaS applications, CloudGuard provides comprehensive cloud security solutions to keep enterprise data, assets and apps free from even the most sophisticated attacks.
Learn more about Check Point Cloud Security.
Check Point CloudGuard SaaS is also known as Check Point CloudGuard.
Check Point CloudGuard SaaS Buyer's Guide
Download the Check Point CloudGuard SaaS Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2021
Check Point CloudGuard SaaS Customers
Helvetia, Denham Capital, Daymark Solutions, Neopharm Group
Check Point CloudGuard SaaS Video
What users are saying about Check Point CloudGuard SaaS pricing:
- "One of the nice features is that the licensing model is elastic, so if you go over your license count, you can add users during your billing cycle and true-up later."
- "There are absolutely no additional costs to the standard licensing fees. One of the wonderful pieces is that CloudGuard SaaS is all-inclusive in its licensing. There's no a-la-carte functionality. You're getting 100 percent of the product for the licensing that you're paying."
- "The pricing and licensing are always negotiable."
- "You can get CloudGuard as part of Infinity. When you do the solution through Infinity, it's a per user type of license cost."
- "I'm in this business as a system integrator, so I need to suggest Check Point to some customers who are comparing products. I sell Check Point, Fortinet, and Palo Alto solutions. In terms of licensing, this solution is quite competitive but very costly. For someone looking at security as a primary concern, they should only invest in Check Point. For a customer who is looking at security combined with pricing, Check Point might not be the core solution for them. In today's market, customers are looking for effective security with efficient pricing, and Check Point is not suitable for these types of customers."
Check Point CloudGuard SaaS Reviews
Learn what your peers think about Check Point CloudGuard SaaS. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2021.
456,966 professionals have used our research since 2012.
See 2 more Check Point CloudGuard SaaS Reviews