Kirtikumar Patel
Network Engineer at LTTS
Good protection against zero-day attacks and offers DLP features

• "This DLP is very useful, as it gives our users additional protection."
  • "We are unable to export the reports from the dashboard, and if it is possible to do then it is not intuitive."

What is our primary use case?

As users of Office 365, we are using CloudGuard SaaS to protect this cloud application. We knew that to do so, we would need a very good solution. CloudGaurd SaaS prevents malware and zero-day attacks/threats from attacking our SaaS users.

We have 17k+ users and all of them are using Office 365 for email. That's the reason we have implemented the Check Point CloudGuard SaaS solution. We needed protection, and it is working fine as per our requirement.

How has it helped my organization?

When we moved from an on-premises email solution to Office 365, we no longer had protection against malware or zero-day level attacks. With this SaaS, we prevent these problems, and also, we protect our users against phishing attacks, identity theft, have DLP support, and even SaaS shadow IT discovery protection.

We can say that with Check Point Cloud Guard SaaS, we have improved our security to the next level. Our users and business are more secure, and overall, this is a very impressive solution for us.

What is most valuable?

If you have Check Point Cloud Guard SaaS solution in place, 90% to 95% of the work in protecting your system is complete. There are some additional features that also help including Zero Day, Phasing, Identity Protection, and DLP, which provides us additional protection for our users.

This DLP is very useful, as it gives our users additional protection.

What needs improvement?

We are using Check Point CloudGuard SaaS for the last four to five months.

Stability-wise, this is a good product.

We have more than 17,000 users and have not faced any issue from a scalability point of view

The cost of this product huge and it should be lowered because all organizations are going to be using cloud services. If it were more affordable then more organizations can rely on it to make them secure.

This is a very good product if you are on the cloud, but the price is a little more expensive.

What other advice do I have?

As per current threats or malware behaviors, most of the attacks or viruses are coming from email only, and if you have no such solution to protect or prevent it then you are in big trouble.

Overall, this is a good product and it has very little we have found that needs to improve.

Microsoft Azure
JaapGiliam
Owner at Giliam Network & System Solutions
Good security, nice interface, easy to use, and the support is good

• "The program has a nice interface and it is easy to use."
  • "At this time, the two-factor authentication does not work for Active Directory."

What is our primary use case?

We use CloudGuard SaaS to protect our cloud-based services from security threats. It is responsible for our Office 365 environment, OneDrive, SharePoint, Dropbox, G-Suite, and more.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution has improved our visibility. Last week, one of our Office 365 customers was hacked and we were able to see details such as the attacker's IP address and country. It allows us to better decide what to do, such as activating two-factor authentication.

What is most valuable?

The security level is fairly high, given the price.

The program has a nice interface and it is easy to use.

There is an extra option available for two-factor authentication that you install an app onto your mobile device for. You can, for example, set it up so that you can't get into Office 365 without authenticating access from your phone.

What needs improvement?

At this time, the two-factor authentication does not work for Active Directory. This is something that we are looking forward to.

I have been using CloudGuard SaaS for close to six months.

I have 60 customers who are using CloudGuard.

The technical support from Check Point is very good.

The price is very good, based on what they deliver.

What other advice do I have?

Overall, this is a solution that we are absolutely satisfied with and I definitely recommend it. In my opinion, using this product is necessary.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.