Check Point Harmony Email & Office Overview

Check Point Harmony Email & Office is the #3 ranked solution in our list of Cloud Workload Security Solutions. It is most often compared to Prisma Cloud by Palo Alto Networks: Check Point Harmony Email & Office vs Prisma Cloud by Palo Alto Networks

What is Check Point Harmony Email & Office?

Phishing emails become more sophisticated by the day and can be the start of lateral attacks across organizations, leading to huge losses.

Harmony Email & Office detects and blocks the most advanced phishing attacks across inbound and internal communications in real time – before they reach users.

Check Point Harmony Email & Office is also known as Check Point CloudGuard, Check Point CloudGuard SaaS .

Check Point Harmony Email & Office Buyer's Guide

Download the Check Point Harmony Email & Office Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2021

Check Point Harmony Email & Office Customers

Helvetia, Denham Capital, Daymark Solutions, Neopharm Group

Filter Archived Reviews (More than two years old)

Security Specialist at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Adds value with east-west protection in the data center

• "Check Point adds value with east-west protection in the data center."
  • "There is always room for improvement and growth."

What other advice do I have?

Check Point is a leader in the market. It is a very sound product. Most people think that when they're with a cloud provider that they're protected through the nature of being in somebody else's cloud. This is where Check Point adds value.
RR
Network Security Specialist at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Good threat protection; hackers can't steal information

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use is for security, Elastic Cloud, and Azure Cloud Services.

• "The main benefit is that hackers can't steal information."
  • "We have used technical support, but their response time is very slow. It needs to be improved."

What other advice do I have?

Try out Check Point. It is a good solution. I would rate it an eight out of ten.
Learn what your peers think about Check Point Harmony Email & Office. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
509,570 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Global Manager at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Automated rule cleanups and automated policy installs have improved my customers' organizations

What is our primary use case?

We do security automation for our customers.

• "The automated rule cleanups and automated policy installs have improved my customers' organizations."
  • "The API is its most valuable feature. On the API side, relative to the rest of the market, Check Point is decades ahead of its competitors."
  • "I have learned enough to make the product stable. However, the stability has some challenges."
  • "I would love it if they would do some work on the Postgres definition on the back-end."

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it a ten out of ten. It is the best on the market right now. It is not perfect by any means, and it has its challenges, but every product does. I would advise someone considering this solution to stop wasting your time and get it deployed.
Managing Partner with 51-200 employees
Sharing of documentation is easier now. However, there is too much functionality, which makes it difficult to use.

What is our primary use case?

We used it to replace the old Lotus Notes application with a full deployment of the Check Point Suite. So, it is more of an Office 365 and Check Point combined deployment, so we had a full ecosystem around Office 365 with Check Point, Outlook and all the different applications available. The idea was to replace old applications based on Notes as a base.

• "It is the collaboration between users inside the company. It is a big advantage with Check Point to be able to work together on the same document."
  • "There is too much functionality, which makes it difficult to use. More guidance for users would be helpful."

What other advice do I have?

It is a major concern for us is to give people enough knowledge to use the product in the proper way. Now it is more about training and management as we have to organize to make sure that everybody is onboard and using the tool in the correct way. It is always good to compare with different solutions available on the market. This is a Microsoft solution so you are linked with a lot of tools for the integrations, and your integrations with your current landscape are key. An assessment on the different competitors in the market is very relevant for this type of choice. Most important criteria…