Cisco Sourcefire 3D Reviews

industry
rating
I.T. Manager at a legal firm with 51-200 employees
Mar 14 2017

What do you think of Cisco Sourcefire 3D?

Valuable Features The dashboard offers quick stats and alerts. • Improvements to My Organization This product offers an easy way to manage Cisco firewall's advanced features such as IDS and Rules. The portal takes very little time for IT pros to become familiar with it. It is a breeze to manage the firewalls. • Room for Improvement There is no support yet for child-domains Updates frequently fail and need to be installed manually using CLI The knowledge base could use a little revamping • Use of Solution We have been using this solution for over two years. • Deployment Issues The product runs on a downloadable VMware image that is not very difficult to set up. • Stability Issues I did not encounter any issues with stability. • Scalability Issues I did...

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Cisco Sourcefire 3D

Have A Question About Intrusion Detection and Prevention Software?

Our experts can help. 288,321 professionals have used our research on 6,479 solutions.

Cisco Sourcefire 3D Questions

Cisco Sourcefire 3D Projects By Members

Cisco Sourcefire 3D Consultants

What is Cisco Sourcefire 3D?

The Sourcefire 3D System combines the security of an industry-leading network intrusion protection system with the power to control access to your network based on detected applications, users, and URLs.
Also known as