Citrix ADM Overview

Citrix ADM is the #12 ranked solution in our list of top Network Management Applications. It is most often compared to SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager: Citrix ADM vs SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager

What is Citrix ADM?

Citrix Application Delivery Management (ADM) is a centralized management solution. You can manage and monitor Citrix application networking products including Citrix Application Delivery Controllers (ADC) MPX, VPX, SDX, CPX, BLX, Citrix Gateway, Citrix Web Application Firewall (WAF), and Citrix SD-WAN

Citrix ADM is also known as Citrix Application Delivery Management, NetScaler MAS, NetScaler Management & Analytics System.

Download the Network Management Applications Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: July 2021

Citrix ADM Customers

Rhode & Schwarz

Citrix ADM Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Citrix ADM pricing:
  • "Its licensing cost is much higher than other products, but it is acceptable because it is a one-time investment, and we are getting our requirements fulfilled when we buy this product. So, there is no issue with the pricing."

Deepak Sinha
Manager IT at a pharma/biotech company with 10,001+ employees
Provides secure access for our server resources, seamless connectivity, and complete visibility

What is our primary use case?

By using this solution, we are accessing our server's resources in a secure manner. It has complete end-to-end encryption, and it provides secure data access. It doesn't matter where our users are sitting or from where they are coming to our network.

• "Content filtering, security layer, and application customization features are the most valuable."
  • "When a new version comes out, sometimes, my existing configuration gets wiped out. They should work on this so that my existing configuration doesn't get impacted with an upgrade to a newer version. There could also reduce frequent firmware upgrade activities and have a stable version so that once we upgrade it, we don't have to upgrade it for two to three years."

What other advice do I have?

I would advise others to first do the assessment of the requirement. Based on the requirements and assessment, you can evaluate the product to see whether your requirements are getting fulfilled or not. Based on that only, you should go for a solution, but I'm sure if you adopt this, you will find it to be a very good solution. By working with Citrix ADM, I have learned how to work in a mixed and seamless environment while accepting the challenge of providing seamless connectivity in a secure manner to all business users. I would rate Citrix ADM a nine out of ten.
Juan Miguel Mayta Casas
Cloud Solutions Architect at st computacion
Reseller
Excellent analytics providing great insight and visibility into the working environment

What is our primary use case?

We have several use cases but as an example, I have a banking customer who wants to know about their environment with Virtual Apps and Desktops. They're interested in performance, connections and network latency. The management part of Virtual Apps and Desktop is not available when you look at Citrix Cloud, it doesn't provide that information. To get more, you need to use ADM. I'm a cloud solutions architect and we are resellers of Citrix ADM.

• "The analytics are a great feature."
  • "The interface could be improved, some customers struggle with that."

What other advice do I have?

It's important to know about other Citrix solutions, it improves the experience. Citrix improves the Virtual Apps and Desktop interface in Citrix Cloud. There are two ways to visualize or take action with the data. I think they are well on the way to being the right solution. It's very viable, they're doing a good job.
Find out what your peers are saying about Citrix, Broadcom, IBM and others in Network Management Applications. Updated: July 2021.
522,693 professionals have used our research since 2012.
RV
Vice President (Technology) at SourcePro Infotech Pvt. Ltd
Availability on all devices enables better performance for technology applications

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for screening access, so certain people have access to certain applications. It's a good solution to deliver applications to users who are located in geographically distinct locations. The product means you can have control and still deliver the applications. We have a partnership with Citrix and I'm technology vice president.

• "Available on any device and can be accessed on a wide area network."
  • "Deployment is complicated."

What other advice do I have?

If a company wants to have a secure environment and they want the performance then this is a good solution. I would rate this solution a nine out of 10.
Download our free Network Management Applications Report and find out what your peers are saying about Citrix, Broadcom, IBM, and more!