CloudCheckr CMx High Security OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

CloudCheckr CMx High Security is the #4 ranked solution in our list of top Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) tools. It is most often compared to CloudHealth: CloudCheckr CMx High Security vs CloudHealth

What is CloudCheckr CMx High Security?

The CloudCheckr Cloud Management Platform (CMP) provides full visibility and control to reduce costs, improve cybersecurity posture, and automate critical tasks to accelerate cloud agility for modern enterprises and service providers.

CloudCheckr CMx High Security is also known as CloudCheckr CMP.

Download the Cloud Management Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: October 2021

CloudCheckr CMx High Security Customers
HATech, Vimeo, RackSpace, NASA, Pearson Education, Fannie Mae, Smartronix, Ingram Micro, MediaMath, FOCoS Innovations, Ocado, Cloudar, Cornell University
CloudCheckr CMx High Security Video

CloudCheckr CMx High Security Reviews

PB
Service Delivery Manager at a computer software company with 10,001+ employees
Fair pricing and a straightforward setup but slows down when it's dealing with large datasets

• "The initial setup is straightforward."
  • "The solution needs to work better with larger capacities of data."

What is our primary use case?

I primarily am using this for multiple customers on Azure and AWS. I use it to do the monthly billing, optimization, and other stuff like that.

What is most valuable?

One of the most useful aspects of the solution is to be able to get my monthly snapshot and get the monthly invoicing. I'm able to customize the invoicing, based on the requirements we have.

I can use this solution for doing site recommendations and other similar tasks.

CloudCheckr is filled with useful features, that help us learn and to deliver the best recommendations on the data we have.

The initial setup is straightforward.

What needs improvement?

CloudCheckr can be very slow sometimes. It's tough to extract or, rather, it takes time to extract information when the data itself is large. It's also slow if you're trying to do multiple things at once. The solution needs to work better with larger capacities of data.

We'd like more sizing data. Right now, we only are able to check CPU. Recommendations should be driven based on performance data beyond just CPU - such as memory, DevSkyOps, etc.

I've been using the solution for two and a half to three years or so. It's been a while.

The stability so far has been very good. We haven't witnessed any bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's reliable for the most part.

The solution can't seem to successfully handle large amounts of data. If you have too much information, or you try to execute too many tasks at once, the system slows down by quite a bit.

I'm not sure of how many of our staff are actually on the system or have access to it at this time.

We've dealt with technical support in the past. They're good. We're satisfied with the level of service we're provided. They seem to be knowledgeable and helpful.

We've found the initial setup to not be overly complex. It's pretty straightforward. We didn't face any issues or roadblocks.

We have an internal team that handles maintenance.

The pricing of the product is fair. It's not exorbitantly expensive. We believe it to be quite reasonable.

What other advice do I have?

We integrate this solution for our clients. I'm not sure if we have a specific business arrangement with the solution, however.

I would recommend the solution to other organizations. It's a good tool, for the most part. For billing and invoicing for class optimization, and tasks like that, it's quite useful.

Overall, I would rate the solution at a seven out of ten. I'd rate it higher, were it not for the performance issues we've experienced when dealing with bigger amounts of data.

Nikita Baluja
Deputy Solution Specialist at a computer software company with 10,001+ employees
Easy to use and helps optimize for cost-reduction, but a lot of manual input is required

• "It will automatically suggest areas for optimization."
  • "Many features still need to be implemented in this tool."

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution provider and we use this platform to provide services to our customers.

Our clients use this to financially optimize their cloud platform. Based on their utilization it helps to decide whether their current platform needs to be optimized and what the ideal form is. It helps to determine whether they have the right tools, which can result in cost reduction.

It also provides basic information on security and compliance.

What is most valuable?

CloudChekr will send notifications about services that are in use but should be reviewed for potential cost-saving. It will automatically suggest areas for optimization.

This solution is easy to use and manage.

What needs improvement?

There is a lot of manual intervention required and we have to input a lot of data.

Many features still need to be implemented in this tool.

We have been dealing with CloudChekr Cloud Management for six months.

CloudCheckr is easy to use compared to other products.

The initial setup is straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

This is a platform that we are selling and I recommend it.

I would rate this solution a six out of ten.

Download our free Cloud Management Report and find out what your peers are saying about CloudCheckr, VMware, Turbonomic, an IBM company, and more!