Comindware Tracker Overview

Comindware Tracker is the #11 ranked solution in our list of top Process Automation tools. It is most often compared to Camunda Platform: Comindware Tracker vs Camunda Platform

What is Comindware Tracker?

Non-coding workflow software for business process modelling and management, automation of business operations, and workflow productivity boost. Minimize dependency on IT and allows non-technical users to design, run and modify Workflows with drag-and-drop simplicity.

A wide variety of workflow management solutions have been built with Comindware Tracker across all industries, departments, and workflow scenarios and brought transparency and accountability in businesses.

Key benefits of Comindware Workflow Software:

• Quick workflow setup with no IT resource required
  • On-the-fly changes to workflows, forms, and data
  • Easy implementation thanks to the Outlook-style interface
  • Unified Document and Data Management
  • Advanced analytics and reporting for effective Workflow Management
  • Cloud, on-premises and hybrid deployment

The Workflow Management system enables non-code addition and modification of workflows with no interruption to ongoing activities. It ensures quick-win implementation and reduces expenses.

Download the Business Process Management Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: April 2021

Comindware Tracker Customers

Anthem, Hertz, Aetna, CVS Pharmacy, Covidien, Quicken Loans, Associated British Ports, United Card Services

Comindware Tracker Video

Filter Archived Reviews (More than two years old)

Client Account Manager at a tech services company with 10,001+ employees
Efficiency has improved with the standardization of our business processes

What is our primary use case?

We use Comindware Tracker to improve collaboration and standardize communication among team members. We have been using Comindware Tracker in our own department to build and solve problems regarding process management, task management, and workflow definition. This is an important element for us in order to standardize our business processes, keep track of them, and automate as much as possible. Using this solution has enabled us to address issues with respect to a lack of data and process standardization, as well as avoiding high-effort manual tasks.

• "The most valuable feature is that any non-technical personnel can easily work on the solution, redefining processes and creating drag and drop workflows according to the department or cross-department needs."
  • "The UX/UI could be reviewed and revamped to meet new the criteria of Digitalization and Innovation."

What other advice do I have?

Comindware Tracker is really in an upper class due to the great UX/UI, easy features, and mobile flexibility. It is well aligned with the new digital and innovative solutions that are being demanded by the market. Therefore, I really believe they are uniquely positioned in the market of BPM and Workflow Management. So far, we have no issues to raise. I am a very experienced IT resource with more than ten years of experience, and I find this solution is outstanding.
Senior Technical Writer at Skava
Enables us to manage multiple separated teams if they need to work together on a single project

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for this tool is managing multiple separated teams if they need to work together on a single project. Workflows are shared easily among team members.

• "The feature I have found most valuable is the easy synchronization with other tools."
  • "If your organization has only a few team members then this tool is not suitable."

What other advice do I have?

Overall, this is an excellent workflow management tool.
Find out what your peers are saying about Comindware, IBM, Intellect and others in Business Process Management. Updated: April 2021.
501,818 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Java Consultant at Liquidhub India Private Limited
Enables the seamless addition and changing of data and processes with no interruption to our business operations

What is our primary use case?

This application has been used across all of the organization for better and faster software development. It is used to design and launch our business applications with a drag and drop interface instead of coding.

• "The configurable dashboard analytics and reporting capabilities ensure timely decision making."
  • "The initial setup seemed a bit complex, and there is no great documentation."

What other advice do I have?

It's a great tool that I would recommend to all organizations for maintaining a better workflow management process. I recommend that everybody go with Comindware, as it is simple, secure, and fast.
User at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Usage with the non-technical team has reduced the need for commercial training of the workforce

What is our primary use case?

Ease of use is a big plus. Timely notifications make sure we don't miss anything. Also, since it can be used via any web browser, the headache of setup is saved.

What other advice do I have?

I have found it very easy to use. It has automated a lot of repeatable tasks for us.
Business Intelligence Consultant at EffHaul, Inc.
It gives a lot of configurations and business rules to the administrators

What is our primary use case?

We are using Comindware Tracker to build and run custom workflow apps across the company. We have already automated a bulk of routine workflows like SLA tracking, document approvals, client request management, etc.

How has it helped my organization?

It has enabled us to quickly build end-to-end management of back-office workflows and automate a number of manual steps.

What is most valuable?

Comindware Tracker gives a lot of configurations and business rules to the administrators, and these can also be delegated to business users so that they could build and maintain their own step-based workflows. No coding required.

What needs improvement?

It lacks workflow samples, which would make it even easier for non-technical users to build their own…
Account Manager at Zintel Public Relations
The clean interface, prioritization, and private task lists are features not present in other solutions

What is our primary use case?

I have been testing different project management solutions for our firm, and Comindware Tracker offers unique functionality when compared with other tested solutions. Other solutions are difficult for us to master and utilize. Comindware Tracker features a clear layout with a clean, professional interface that people can use with ease.

How has it helped my organization?

Project management software helps me keep track of complete and incomplete tasks.

What is most valuable?

The clean interface, prioritization, and private task lists aren't present in other solutions.

What needs improvement?

Figuring out how to integrate defined teams or groups into this system is difficult, and there are no contextual menus.

For how long have I used the

CEO, Business Process Automation Expert at WFA Consulting Group
This software added transparency to our workflows

What is our primary use case?

Comindware Tracker is being used to track the full lifecycle of our service from managing offer requests which come through a web form, then processing a service request and managing service delivery. This workflow management and collaboration tool adds a tremendous amount of transparency to our consultation and research process. It allows for successful management of hand-offs which are necessary between different teams.

How has it helped my organization?

This software added transparency to our workflows. It helped with increasing throughput of clients and their satisfaction.

What is most valuable?

Comindware Tracker make it easy to tweak workflows and forms, so users could easily optimize without breaking stride. It successfully routes hand-offs…
SEO Manager at Familoop at a tech vendor
Allows nontechnical employees to do most of the work themselves, such as forms, rules, and workflows

What is our primary use case?

We use both SharePoint and Comindware Tracker side by side. It replaces SharePoint Designer for non-technical heads of departments and radically improves workflow capabilities of SharePoint. Comindware Tracker allows non-technical users to build their own workflows and correct them in the course of work, delivers flexibility, and reduces workflow maintenance cost – there’s no more need to engage IT-department, when a head of department realizes that workflow should be adjusted as soon as possible.

What other advice do I have?

It is very intuitive and easy to use. Integration with MS Outlook and SharePoint are done through a wizard. If you need other integration scenarios, it will take more time and effort to implement it via the open Comindware Tracker API.
Operations Manager at a marketing services firm with 51-200 employees
This software helps me to increase team productivity day-by-day

What is our primary use case?

I used this workflow management software in my company to track my staff and their activities.

• "The workflow tracker helps us to track our staff's workflow. It helps us to improve the productivity of our team."
  • "I love this software because this software helps me to increase team productivity day-by-day.​"
  • "​It was easy to set up my team with access credentials to their files.​"
  • "It provides a scalable solution that should allow me to grow my company without too much fuss or further set up required."
  • "I am expecting new updates to improve the software."
Sr. SEO & Marketing Executive at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Any user can learn and start using the application quickly

• "This software makes it so easy and enjoyable to work with the team. Any user can learn and start using the application quickly."
  • "We are using the backdated version of this software. That is why we lack of some features. I hope when we update the version, then all the problems will be solved."
Owner & CEO at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Gave us fully-transparent automated workflow with travel management and reporting, which improved our efficiency

• "Low code development."
  • "I would like them to offer a one-time payment plan that one can choose."
Head of IT department at a government
It made my everyday routine a lot easier by reducing workflow fail risks

• "It is perhaps the most user-friendly web forms automation software. At least, I did not find anything better while testing several others similar to it."
  • "It would be wonderful to have newer version releases more frequently, but it is quite a minor con."