User Assessments By Topic About Comodo Patch Management
Comodo Patch Management Questions
What is Comodo Patch Management?
Comodo Patch Manager gives administrators and MSPs granular control over the deployment of updates to operating systems and 3rd party applications on network endpoints. Featuring a centralized, easy to use interface, Comodo Patch Manager allows administrators to:
- Remotely deploy operating system updates for Windows and Linux based machines and 3rd party applications.
- View dashboard statistics that provide detailed breakdowns of available updates for endpoint machines.
- Identify endpoints which contain vulnerabilities and need to be patched.
- Create policies to automatically apply updates to groups of tagged endpoints at scheduled times.
- Create custom endpoint tags which can be applied to logical groups of endpoints.
- View granular reports on the hardware, software and update history of endpoint machines.
Comodo Patch Management customers
76BITS, Convey2Web, Marly Computers vof, XL Pro PC