Amazon Chime is a communications service that lets you meet, chat, and place business calls inside and outside your organization, all using a single application. Developers can use the same communications infrastructure and services that power Amazon Chime, and add audio calling, video calling, and screen sharing capabilities directly to their applications using the Amazon Chime SDK.
AvePoint Meetings Pro for SharePoint, an app for SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2016, brings order
and efficiency to activities such as meeting organization, note-taking, and task assignments.
Use AvePoint Meetings Pro for SharePoint to collaborate with others in real-time before, during, and
after meetings by:
• Creating single or recurring meetings
• Allowing meeting attendees to adjust and update meeting agendas as well as discussion
• Capturing meeting information and notes with multi-user support
• Tracking meeting minutes with full auditing, allowing for historical search capabilities
• Uploading, deleting, and downloading attachments
• Searching by meetings, agendas, actions, notes, decisions, attachments, and links
• Support for Advanced Search
• Tracking the roll call for meeting attendance
• Printing the meeting minutes
• Sharing meetings with others
• Exporting meeting minutes to a PDF file
• Managing the metadata
• Using Agenda Timer for timing
• Configuring meeting privacy
Amazon Chime is ranked 29th in Virtual Meetings while AvePoint Meetings Pro is ranked 46th in Virtual Meetings. Amazon Chime is rated 0.0, while AvePoint Meetings Pro is rated 0.0. On the other hand, Amazon Chime is most compared with Zoom, 3CX Live Chat, Skype for Business and Airmeet, whereas AvePoint Meetings Pro is most compared with .
See our list of best Virtual Meetings vendors.
We monitor all Virtual Meetings reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. We validate each review for authenticity via cross-reference with LinkedIn, and personal follow-up with the reviewer when necessary.