The Apttus Intelligent Cloud powers all of Apttus’ Quote-to-Cash solutions, including Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ), Contract Management, E-Commerce, and Revenue Management. We combine these process-based applications with modern and innovative behavioral applications including promotions, sales compensation and rebates to align and drive revenue winning behaviors across all your sales channels. All our applications can be further enhanced with machine learning to recommend relevant, intelligent actions making all your sales channels more effective and our conversational and intuitive user interfaces, make it easy to learn and use our applications. Additionally, Apttus’solution increases adoption of these tools across your organization by allowing Microsoft Word and Excel to function as user interfaces dramatically increasing the speed and efficiency of data input, manipulation and reporting and X-Author can be used to improve the adoption of CRM systems such as Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics 365. Apttus Intelligent Cloud runs on the worlds’ most trusted and comprehensive cloud platforms, including Salesforce and Microsoft Azure making it easy and quick to implement, customize, support, maintain, scale, and grow.
Every business that sells complex products has a Configure, Price, and Quote (CPQ) process in one form. Sales rep must configure the product to meet the customer’s request then price the product and get approval for that price. Finally, the sales rep must prepare a quote or proposal document to present or send to the customer.
Businesses selling complex products can have thousands of options, ever-changing pricing, and large proposal documents. Today’s businesses require a fast, automated CPQ process that produces 100% accurate quotes.
Oracle CPQ Cloud Provides:
• Guided Selling- Lead your users to the optimal products and options based on customer needs.
• Product Configuration- Configure all types of solutions, including bundles of products, services, and subscriptions. Create bills-of-material (BOM) and routings based on configurator choices. Increase average quote size with strategic cross-sell and upsell recommendations.
• Rules-Driven Search- Present users with only those products appropriate to their region, business unit, or quoting scenario.
• Pricing- Price complex products based on features and options. Ensure 100% quote and order price accuracy with automated pricing rules and validations.
• Win Optimization- Select the discount level that optimizes the chance of winning the deal without sacrificing extra margin.
• Discounting- Apply customer, channel, volume, and product-specific discounts. Enforce margin discipline on manual discounts.
• Workflow Approvals- Route orders for review and approval. Ensure commercial viability and eliminate approval bottlenecks with automated workflow.
• Proposal Management- Create, customize, and brand proposals for your sales reps and channel partners. Present professional, accurate documents in seconds.
• eSignature- Eliminate paper-based quoting, faxing, and scanning. Enable customers to sign online.
• Order Execution- Generate orders in one click by converting quotes. Submit orders for execution real-time.
Apttus is ranked 4th in Product Configuration and Quoting while Oracle CPQ Cloud is ranked 5th in Product Configuration and Quoting. Apttus is rated 0.0, while Oracle CPQ Cloud is rated 0.0. On the other hand, Apttus is most compared with Salesforce CPQ, Apptus, Vlocity and Icertis Contract Management, whereas Oracle CPQ Cloud is most compared with Salesforce CPQ, Oracle E-Business Suite, SAP Variant Configurator, Configure One Concept Enterprise Configurator and IBM CPQ.
See our list of best Product Configuration and Quoting vendors.
We monitor all Product Configuration and Quoting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. We validate each review for authenticity via cross-reference with LinkedIn, and personal follow-up with the reviewer when necessary.