Whether you're training a handful of employees in 3 locations, or addressing 40,000 shareholders across the globe, AT&T Event Conferencing services allow you to more effectively communicate with your audience. ... Enjoy face-to-face communication and collaboration with integrated video and audio.
AvePoint Meetings Pro for SharePoint, an app for SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2016, brings order
and efficiency to activities such as meeting organization, note-taking, and task assignments.
Use AvePoint Meetings Pro for SharePoint to collaborate with others in real-time before, during, and
after meetings by:
• Creating single or recurring meetings
• Allowing meeting attendees to adjust and update meeting agendas as well as discussion
• Capturing meeting information and notes with multi-user support
• Tracking meeting minutes with full auditing, allowing for historical search capabilities
• Uploading, deleting, and downloading attachments
• Searching by meetings, agendas, actions, notes, decisions, attachments, and links
• Support for Advanced Search
• Tracking the roll call for meeting attendance
• Printing the meeting minutes
• Sharing meetings with others
• Exporting meeting minutes to a PDF file
• Managing the metadata
• Using Agenda Timer for timing
• Configuring meeting privacy
AT&T Event Conferencing is ranked 58th in Virtual Meetings while AvePoint Meetings Pro is ranked 46th in Virtual Meetings. AT&T Event Conferencing is rated 0.0, while AvePoint Meetings Pro is rated 0.0. On the other hand, AT&T Event Conferencing is most compared with , whereas AvePoint Meetings Pro is most compared with .
See our list of best Virtual Meetings vendors.
We monitor all Virtual Meetings reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. We validate each review for authenticity via cross-reference with LinkedIn, and personal follow-up with the reviewer when necessary.