Most Helpful Review
Use Parallels Mac Management for Microsoft SCCM? Share your opinion.
Compared 40% of the time.
Compared 20% of the time.
See more BladeLogic Server Automation competitors »
Compared 19% of the time.
Compared 34% of the time.
Compared 17% of the time.
See more Parallels Mac Management for Microsoft SCCM competitors »
Compared 11% of the time.
BladeLogic Server Automation allows you to quickly and securely provision, configure, patch, and maintain physical, virtual, and cloud servers.
· Threat remediation: Combine with BMC SecOps Response Service to link vulnerabilities to identified patches and create a remediation plan
· Compliance: Integrates role-based access control, pre-configured policies for CIS, DISA, HIPAA, PCI, SOX, NIST, and SCAP, documentation, and remediation
· Provisioning: Supports unattended installs and image-based, script-based, or template-based provisioning
· Configuration: Consistently manage change and configuration activities across a broad range of server environments with one tool
· Reporting: Assess change impact or complete an audit using multiple dashboard views
· Patching: Supports and follows maintenance window guidelines to ensure timely delivery of patches
|Parallels Mac Management for Microsoft SCCM allows IT to maximize investments. It enables administrators to leverage existing processes by using SCCM as the single pane of glass to manage both PCs and Mac computers.|
Learn more about BladeLogic Server Automation
Learn more about Parallels Mac Management for Microsoft SCCM
|Sample Customers||State of Michigan, Fujitsu FSAS, Transamerica Life Insurance Company, SAP||Luton Sixth Form College, System Administrator, CROC Inc.,|