Most Helpful Review
Use QualiSystems CloudShell? Share your opinion.
Compared 41% of the time.
Compared 21% of the time.
See more BladeLogic Server Automation competitors »
Compared 18% of the time.
Compared 56% of the time.
Compared 32% of the time.
See more QualiSystems CloudShell competitors »
Compared 5% of the time.
Also Known As
|Also Known As||CloudShell|
BladeLogic Server Automation allows you to quickly and securely provision, configure, patch, and maintain physical, virtual, and cloud servers.
· Threat remediation: Combine with BMC SecOps Response Service to link vulnerabilities to identified patches and create a remediation plan
· Compliance: Integrates role-based access control, pre-configured policies for CIS, DISA, HIPAA, PCI, SOX, NIST, and SCAP, documentation, and remediation
· Provisioning: Supports unattended installs and image-based, script-based, or template-based provisioning
· Configuration: Consistently manage change and configuration activities across a broad range of server environments with one tool
· Reporting: Assess change impact or complete an audit using multiple dashboard views
· Patching: Supports and follows maintenance window guidelines to ensure timely delivery of patches
|Quali's Cloud Sandbox Software allows you to create and publish sandboxes that are replicas of infrastructure and application configurations and use them for development, testing, demos, training and support. CloudShell works by letting you model, orchestrate, and deploy on-prem, cloud, and hybrid environments so that all teams in the DevOps lifecycle have consistent access to production ready environments.|
Learn more about BladeLogic Server Automation
Learn more about QualiSystems CloudShell
|Sample Customers||State of Michigan, Fujitsu FSAS, Transamerica Life Insurance Company, SAP||Bell, at&t, SingTel, SoftBank, sky, aircell, Google, JPMorgan, Samsung, Cisco, SanDisk, Intel, Dell|