Most Helpful Review
Use RemoteExec? Share your opinion.
Compared 42% of the time.
Compared 21% of the time.
See more BladeLogic Server Automation competitors »
Compared 18% of the time.
Compared 15% of the time.
Compared 13% of the time.
See more RemoteExec competitors »
Compared 10% of the time.
BladeLogic Server Automation allows you to quickly and securely provision, configure, patch, and maintain physical, virtual, and cloud servers.
· Threat remediation: Combine with BMC SecOps Response Service to link vulnerabilities to identified patches and create a remediation plan
· Compliance: Integrates role-based access control, pre-configured policies for CIS, DISA, HIPAA, PCI, SOX, NIST, and SCAP, documentation, and remediation
· Provisioning: Supports unattended installs and image-based, script-based, or template-based provisioning
· Configuration: Consistently manage change and configuration activities across a broad range of server environments with one tool
· Reporting: Assess change impact or complete an audit using multiple dashboard views
· Patching: Supports and follows maintenance window guidelines to ensure timely delivery of patches
RemoteExec quickly and easily deploys applications packaged in .msi format to hundreds or (tens of) thousands of Windows systems.
You simply need to specify the .msi path and the action to take (install/uninstall/repair/update), select the target computers, and launch the deployment in a click.
With RemoteExec, you can deploy Service Packs, updates, patches and hotfixes to all required Windows systems in minutes.
Learn more about BladeLogic Server Automation
Learn more about RemoteExec
|Sample Customers||State of Michigan, Fujitsu FSAS, Transamerica Life Insurance Company, SAP||Vodafone, HP, EADS, Toyota, Mercedes-Benz, Siemens, Tupperware|