Most Helpful Review
Use Spring Cloud? Share your opinion.
Compared 41% of the time.
Compared 20% of the time.
See more BladeLogic Server Automation competitors »
Compared 18% of the time.
|See more Spring Cloud competitors »|
BladeLogic Server Automation allows you to quickly and securely provision, configure, patch, and maintain physical, virtual, and cloud servers.
· Threat remediation: Combine with BMC SecOps Response Service to link vulnerabilities to identified patches and create a remediation plan
· Compliance: Integrates role-based access control, pre-configured policies for CIS, DISA, HIPAA, PCI, SOX, NIST, and SCAP, documentation, and remediation
· Provisioning: Supports unattended installs and image-based, script-based, or template-based provisioning
· Configuration: Consistently manage change and configuration activities across a broad range of server environments with one tool
· Reporting: Assess change impact or complete an audit using multiple dashboard views
· Patching: Supports and follows maintenance window guidelines to ensure timely delivery of patches
Spring Cloud simplifies distributed, microservice-style architecture by implementing proven patterns to bring resilience, reliability, and coordination to your microservices. Using Spring Cloud Services, Pivotal Cloud Foundry customers have a turnkey, secure solution for production operations of this coordination infrastructure - service registry, config server, and circuit breaker dashboard.
Learn more about BladeLogic Server Automation
Learn more about Spring Cloud
|Sample Customers||State of Michigan, Fujitsu FSAS, Transamerica Life Insurance Company, SAP|
Information Not Available