Anonymous UserTechnical Architect at a comms service provider
We asked business professionals to review the solutions they use. Here are some excerpts of what they said:
"We're looking at less than $100,000 USD for this solution."
BladeLogic Server Automation allows you to quickly and securely provision, configure, patch, and maintain physical, virtual, and cloud servers.
· Threat remediation: Combine with BMC SecOps Response Service to link vulnerabilities to identified patches and create a remediation plan
· Compliance: Integrates role-based access control, pre-configured policies for CIS, DISA, HIPAA, PCI, SOX, NIST, and SCAP, documentation, and remediation
· Provisioning: Supports unattended installs and image-based, script-based, or template-based provisioning
· Configuration: Consistently manage change and configuration activities across a broad range of server environments with one tool
· Reporting: Assess change impact or complete an audit using multiple dashboard views
· Patching: Supports and follows maintenance window guidelines to ensure timely delivery of patches
Infraon Network Configuration and Change Manager (NCCM) automates the Configurations and Compliance of network devices. NCCM (which is a part of the InfraonIMS Suite), places a stringent focus on compliance for regulatory standards, complemented by real-time alerts on important events and comprehensive reports for managing overall network devices & their daily operations.
BMC TrueSight Server Automation is ranked 6th in Configuration Management with 5 reviews while InfraonNCCM is ranked 34th in Configuration Management. BMC TrueSight Server Automation is rated 7.8, while InfraonNCCM is rated 0.0. The top reviewer of BMC TrueSight Server Automation writes "Works across multiple operating systems, enabling data collection without worrying about the underlying OS". On the other hand, BMC TrueSight Server Automation is most compared with Ansible, SCCM, BigFix, Chef and HashiCorp Terraform, whereas InfraonNCCM is most compared with .
See our list of best Configuration Management vendors.
We monitor all Configuration Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. We validate each review for authenticity via cross-reference with LinkedIn, and personal follow-up with the reviewer when necessary.