Anonymous UserTechnical Architect at a comms service provider
We asked business professionals to review the solutions they use. Here are some excerpts of what they said:
"We're looking at less than $100,000 USD for this solution."
BladeLogic Server Automation allows you to quickly and securely provision, configure, patch, and maintain physical, virtual, and cloud servers.
· Threat remediation: Combine with BMC SecOps Response Service to link vulnerabilities to identified patches and create a remediation plan
· Compliance: Integrates role-based access control, pre-configured policies for CIS, DISA, HIPAA, PCI, SOX, NIST, and SCAP, documentation, and remediation
· Provisioning: Supports unattended installs and image-based, script-based, or template-based provisioning
· Configuration: Consistently manage change and configuration activities across a broad range of server environments with one tool
· Reporting: Assess change impact or complete an audit using multiple dashboard views
· Patching: Supports and follows maintenance window guidelines to ensure timely delivery of patches
A unified orchestration layer:
CloudShell Pro accelerates and simplifies infrastructure environment provisioning
by enabling teams to create self-service, on-demand replicas of full-stack infrastructure environments for on-prem and hybrid cloud configurations in just one click.
BMC TrueSight Server Automation is ranked 6th in Configuration Management with 5 reviews while Quali CloudShell Pro is ranked 23rd in Configuration Management. BMC TrueSight Server Automation is rated 7.8, while Quali CloudShell Pro is rated 0.0. The top reviewer of BMC TrueSight Server Automation writes "Works across multiple operating systems, enabling data collection without worrying about the underlying OS". On the other hand, BMC TrueSight Server Automation is most compared with Ansible, SCCM, BigFix, Chef and HashiCorp Terraform, whereas Quali CloudShell Pro is most compared with HashiCorp Terraform.
See our list of best Configuration Management vendors.
We monitor all Configuration Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. We validate each review for authenticity via cross-reference with LinkedIn, and personal follow-up with the reviewer when necessary.