Art FaccioDirector Cyber Threat Intelligence at IGT
We asked business professionals to review the solutions they use. Here are some excerpts of what they said:
"It's a per gigabyte cost for ingestion of data. For every gigabyte that you ingest, it's whatever you negotiated your price for. Compared to other contracts that we've had for cloud providers, it's significantly less."
"We have an OEM agreement with Devo. It is very similar to the standard licensing agreement because we are charged in the same way as any other customer, e.g., we use the backroom."
"We have seen ROI. We have seen cost savings in maintenance, upkeep, and support."
"I'm not involved in the financial aspect, but I think the licensing costs are similar to other solutions. If all the solutions have a similar cost, Devo provides more for the money."
"Devo is definitely cheaper than Splunk. There's no doubt about that. The value from Devo is good. It's definitely more valuable to me than QRadar or LogRhythm or any of the old, traditional SIEMs."
"[Devo was] in the ballpark with at least a couple of the other front-runners that we were looking at. Devo is a good value and, given the quality of the product, I would expect to pay more."
Earn 20 points
Devo is the only cloud-native logging and security analytics platform that releases the full potential of all your data to empower bold, confident action when it matters most. Only the Devo platform delivers the powerful combination of real-time visibility, high-performance analytics, scalability, multitenancy, and low TCO crucial for monitoring and securing business operations as enterprises accelerate their shift to the cloud.
Logsign delivers automation-driven cyber security solutions and are committed to providing the smartest, easiest-to-use and most affordable cybersecurity detection and response solutions and value-added services.
Logsign Next-Gen SIEM is an enterprise-grade SIEM, inline with our promise, it's easy-to-deploy, easy-to-use and affordable unlike the other enterprise-grade SIEM softwares.
- Easy-to-deploy, easy-to-use and affordable SIEM for all.
- Unlimited scalability, high availability - cluster SIEM, big data infrastructure.
- Deploy on every environment, on-premise solution.
- 400+ predefined integrations and free plugin service.
- Collects & stores unlimited data.
- Threat hunting, fast search & investigation, advanced behavior analysis, IOC detection.
- Real-time detection & prevention, wide correlation library based on Mitre Att&ck framework.
- Real-time monitoring, predefined dashboards & reports, meeting compliance requirements (PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, SOX and more).
- Automated notifications, automated actions.
- Flexible pricing options, and more information and for more automated response features, please look for our SOAR platform.
See how Devo allows you to free yourself from data management, and make machine data and insights accessible.
Devo is ranked 6th in Log Management with 7 reviews while Logsign Next-Gen SIEM is ranked 40th in Log Management. Devo is rated 8.8, while Logsign Next-Gen SIEM is rated 0.0. The top reviewer of Devo writes "Enables us to bring all our data sources into a central hub for quick analysis, helping us focus on priorities in our threat landscape". On the other hand, Devo is most compared with Splunk, LogRhythm NextGen SIEM, ELK Logstash, IBM QRadar and Sumo Logic, whereas Logsign Next-Gen SIEM is most compared with Splunk, LogPoint, Graylog and IBM QRadar.
We monitor all Log Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. We validate each review for authenticity via cross-reference with LinkedIn, and personal follow-up with the reviewer when necessary.